Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shirt is petty as fuck...
Corey.jpg

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Aight.....

After getting halfway through tonight's show, I can humbly say there's always two sides to every story.

I still wish all this could have happened behind the scenes, but Corey had a legitimate gripe with Zo. We didn't know that info last week so it made Corey come off like an asshole when Zo in fact did some asshole moves.

I get where Corey is coming from with the weakest link comment. He wasn't talking about Zo's input as a host on the show, he's was talking about Zo's lack of professionalism with the fight and cowardace when it came to responding to the lawyer on that lawsuit.

If Zo worked for Sirius XM and punched a guest on the air he would have been fired, charged and blacklisted from radio. But since it's a youtube show without white people involved, people aren't viewing the situation the same way. It's like 5150 is just some street shit rather than a legitimate business that's vulnerable to lawsuits which is why companies have handbooks and HR departments. Corey had a legitimate point.

Last edited:

Worldboss5000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Darlene never liked Zo. You can tell she was happy as hell Corey was airing him out like that. But she’s a bum too!

Corey’s the type of dude that will do something for you then throw it back in your face and call you a bum afterwards.

Shirt was hilarious though.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight.....

After getting halfway through tonight's show, I can humbly say there's always two sides to every story.

I still wish all this could have happened behind the scenes, but Corey had a legitimate gripe with Zo. We didn't know that info last week so it made Corey come off like an asshole when Zo in fact did some asshole moves.

I get where Corey is coming from with the weakest link comment. He wasn't talking about Zo's input as a host on the show, he's was talking about Zo's lack of professionalism with the fight and cowardace when it came to responding to the lawyer on that lawsuit.

If Zo worked for Sirius XM and punched a guest on the air he would have been fired, charged and blacklisted from radio. But since it's a youtube show without white people involved, people aren't viewing the situation the same way. It's like 5150 is just some street shit rather than a legitimate business that's vulnerable to lawsuits which is why companies have handbooks and HR departments. Corey had a legitimate point.

Man, I feel for Zo cuz I've been there man, I'm a good dude but when I was broke it didn't matter what I said, what knowledge I had, my heart, my feelings, money talks and you powerless.

I like ZO he's a real dude but he learned his lesson with this, all that wisdom is great but without the money, you need the respect...

BUT

I feel Zo shouldn't have jumped in when he did, I think what pissed Corey off was ZO getting all gully when he broke, Corey probably wanted dude to pull him aside and talk one on one... Zo jumped in like he had stock in the company.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Aight.....

True but Corey should have still explained to Zo what he meant by the weakest link.

Also, Corey shouldn't have allowed a drunk Aries to be on that show. I would have done the same thing Zo did with zero regrets. Aries crossed the line. There have been fights on white shows too.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
lol corey talking hard and what he wouldve done when the dude isnt there
and i see a couple of you lames supporting this bs talking bout you agree
if that nigga had all these issues with zo over that 20k...and how zo didnt respond...he had ample opportunity to do address zo
but like a feminine bitch(which he supposedly hates) he waited until he was emotional and mad
and miss me with real niggas expose their partners....nigga thats super gossipy female shit