Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

Worldboss5000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I low key think Corey and Darlene are fucking or used to fuck around or he’s loaned/given her a large amount of money.

The amount of verbal abuse this chick puts up with every week is ridiculous.

Corey said he was going to step to several mfers and god placed them in front of him and he bitched up. Tommy Sotomayor, Charles Barkley, Stephen A. Smith, he even said that he saw Aries at the airport recently and Aries got loud with him and Corey said “I ain’t want it at the time”

Corey’s a liar and phony. I used to think dude was funny but he’s non sensical and coming off as a lame. Makes sense why his career hasn’t ever really taken off like it could have.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
What did Grady specifically say? Corey's is saying he called Grady to peace it up ,then sometime afterwards supposedly Grady said some more shit to add fuel to fire

Just youtube grady and earthquake interview.
I'm not getting into the specifically what he said cause I'm not invested in this shit to recite it verbatim,
I did HEAR it though and what he said about it via that youtube video.

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That earthquake interview was before they peaced it up

Corey was mad at this interview because grady told the story saying he was a street dude like he was checking corey. He also mention that he knew the dude that raised corey son.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Starts at the 1 hr 26 min mark
@Amajorfucup When I posted the thread, the video was streaming live, you brittle boned fuck.

it’s getting heated
I’m seeing why people don’t mess with Corey

I swear, Corey is his own biggest obstacle to progressing his career. This muhfucka falls out with entirely too many people and that leads me to look at HIM as the common denominator. :smh:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I think CH was mad at Dee because when they did their after break song Dee, who hardly ever participates, sang about how Corey has bear built children lol.
He brought that line up on the next weeks show, but Dee shrugged him off.

Sfgb32VJcdm0TAg3.jpg
This is the core reason behind CH being mad at Zo.
Last weeks or 2 weeks ago show, Zo kept joking on this encounter. Saying how CH was scared.
CH laughed it off then, but obviously it hit a spot as it was brought up again on Tuesdays show and Zo threw it in his face again.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can't call yourself a real nigga but do all this hoe ass shit.

Airing out other niggas business, finger pointing, conveniently forgetting shit, gaslighting and shit every time a nigga got you cornered - that ain't shit real niggas do.

All Corey did was expose the hoe ass nigga he's been the whole time.

I've been following this nigga since like '08, and I've lost all respect for him.

If I was Zo, I'd pay that nigga and never fuck with him again. You gotta get the fuck away from hoe ass niggas like that.
This!

I stopped watching when he attempted to air Grady out by putting his personal business on the air, so petty he talked about the kinda vehicle Grady & his woman drives.. all stemming from Grady saying that another man is raising Corey's son (which Corey has talked about himself before on several occasions).

Who does shit like that at 50+ years old, to someone you considered at friend at some point?!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
For the purposes of that show...Corey needs to cut bait with Zo & Darlene...you can tell its a clout & money grab situation with them..they clearly are not compatible for that show...Corey carries them damn near every show
You have GOT to be shittin' me! :lol:

In what way should they be compatible? Each individual brings what they bring to the table. Corey ain't carrying nobody but himself and 5150 ain't shit if he's sittin' solo.

Corey is fuckin it up for himself, time and time again. :smh:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Class is in session. Zo told Corey that he didn't KNOW him, so he's telling him WHO and how he is.

Ain't no class in session breh, ZO look weak with all this emotional ranting, he'll be back on next week you can tell he's not leaving, he doesn't have the money to live how he wants too... let's keep it a buck

This is America, all that emotional, long drawn out conversation is nothing against power and Corey is the main breadwinner.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Ain't no class in session breh, ZO look weak with all this emotional ranting, he'll be back on next week you can tell he's not leaving, he doesn't have the money to live how he wants too... let's keep it a buck

This is America, all that emotional, long drawn out conversation is nothing against power and Corey is the main breadwinner.
Maaan, he cannot go back to 5150 within the year and maintain ANY dignity.

He's got to find another route like everyone else who found themselves thrown under the bus. Zo ain't being emotional for the sake of emoting some bullshit. He just had his fill of Corey's shit that he's been holding his tongue on for years.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Huh. Wtf are you talking about. Co doesn't pay Zo. Dee and the production staff are the only paid

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imo Corey was wrong but if someone costs you money like zo did I would feel some type of way but I would not keep bring it up if I told them don't worry about it. so when zo didn't choose Corey's side in the beef with Grady he probably was like I paid all this bread and zo ain't holding me down.
But you DO NOT DO THAT ON AIR.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imo Corey was wrong but if someone costs you money like zo did I would feel some type of way but I would not keep bring it up if I told them don't worry about it. so when zo didn't choose Corey's side in the beef with Grady he probably was like I paid all this bread and zo ain't holding me down.
But you DO NOT DO THAT ON AIR.

Corey was right about the emotional part though, all that righteous talk and you gotta control your emotions don't be around dudes who disrespect you.

Remember Envy did that with those clown Duece and Mero... he picked up and left.

Don't let feeling take over, just leave, no need to be around fuck niggas.

Worldboss5000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zo needs to get a 9 to five. Pay Corey back even if he’s gotta do five racks at a time every couple months.

Zo’s relationship books and his whole platform isn’t working. He should try to get a real job at a radio station or something to do with broadcasting, everyone can’t be an entrepreneur.

I feel like he’s trying to live the same lifestyle Corey is living and that’s unrealistic, Corey’s a traveling comic who has a cult following dude will always be good.