Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The fcuking Karen in THIS video!!! "I DEAL WITH MEN ALL DAY..." She wanted to see someone's manager before the interview even started!

This is the best thing that could have happened to this show!

Corey ain't going nowhere. He'll keep doing hood clubs, you won't hear of a comedy special from him unless he produce and distributes it himself. Which in todays YouTube is pretty fcuking simple to do for a comedian. At this point he should have had a Netflix special back when they where giving specials to anyone who headlined at any point.

Zo is damn near 50 and he is STILL trying to 'hit a lick'... Dog there isn't a lick for you to hit. You're about to enter the twilight of life, hitting a lick was to be done by the time you're 40! It's sad that he is still trying scams and schemes instead of focusing what he's good at.

Dee is the most "successful" of the three and that is saying a lot.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Sfgb32VJcdm0TAg3.jpg
Ohhh Stephen, I got Popeye's!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Haven't watched it yet but speaking of his kids he's also a college ain't shit type of nigga but the minute one of those chat niggas compare his daughter to the hoes he be talking about the first thing out of his mouth is how she is an honor student and had a master's degree :smh: :lol:

If you've watched the show as long as I have Corey is a massive hypocrite at first I thought it was part of his shtick but nigga really thinks he's deep or dropping knowledge

Yeah, Corey regards himself as some type of black leader or something. He ain't no different than niggas like Umar or Tariq. He'll say some real shit every now and then, but really he's just a shit talking nigga with a platform and a following of goofy niggas who will throw him a few dollars and regurgitate everything he says.

It ain't like Corey be saying a bunch of deep shit, that's what Zo brought to the show. Zo actually does mentoring, and classes, and write books. Corey just talks shit and he thinks that is him doing something.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know Corey, but from watching this clip, I wouldnt want to be around his toxic ass. I hate niggas blabbin about where they from and how tough they is. He fucking up the vibe of the show, sucking out the air out and shit. The whole thing reminds of Housewives of Atlanta. Then he on a internet show talking about this dude Grady (i dont know who he is or what he about) but saying some shit that aint necessary. "Grady from Homewood Flossmore" Pussy niggas will slide on you too especially when exposed in such a fashion. They fucking up the show and they were talking in circles. I be around my buddies and if they tell a little white lie Im not gonna publicly stunt on the nigga, if we one on one I will, but Im not gonna try and embarrass a nigga, you do that, motherfuckers wont come on your show. You let them have their dignity, you don't take that.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, Corey regards himself as some type of black leader or something. He ain't no different than niggas like Umar or Tariq. He'll say some real shit every now and then, but really he's just a shit talking nigga with a platform and a following of goofy niggas who will throw him a few dollars and regurgitate everything he says.

It ain't like Corey be saying a bunch of deep shit, that's what Zo brought to the show. Zo actually does mentoring, and classes, and write books. Corey just talks shit and he thinks that is him doing something.

At least Tariq and Umar read....and Tariq can host a radio show on his own Corey really needs a co host and a moderator..Foxxhole and RMC was must watch TV now the nigga just tell jokes that ain't funny and talk about how he "stand on it" only to turn around and hold up a chicken breast with Screamin A

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
5150 should be:

Corey
Darlene
Zo
Freez
& Craig

PLUS with other special guests. That's when the classic moments happen.

Don't nobody wanna see a bullshit show like the one past Tuesday Corey! You argued with Dee for half the show then Zo the other half. WTF dude!!

Clean that shit up nigga. Humble yourself and grow from this. We don't wanna see niggas beefing in 2021, that shit is lame and old news.

Uplift your people, don't tear them down, especially live on air.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At least Tariq and Umar read....and Tariq can host a radio show on his own Corey really needs a co host and a moderator..Foxxhole and RMC was must watch TV now the nigga just tell jokes that ain't funny and talk about how he "stand on it" only to turn around and hold up a chicken breast with Screamin A

And the nigga still couldn't see it was hypocritical with how he handled the SAS situation.

Dude needs some therapy.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5150 should be:

Corey
Darlene
Zo
Freez
& Craig

PLUS with other special guests. That's when the classic moments happen.

Don't nobody wanna see a bullshit show like the one past Tuesday Corey! You argued with Dee for half the show then Zo the other half. WTF dude!!

Clean that shit up nigga. Humble yourself and grow from this. We don't wanna see niggas beefing in 2021, that shit is lame and old news.

Uplift your people, don't tear them down, especially live on air.
You got to have Bobby on there. Bobby gives the wise old man perspective. Plus I want to hear about the benefits of kangan water.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
And the nigga still couldn't see it was hypocritical with how he handled the SAS situation.

Dude needs some therapy.

It was very telling that he couldn't just say "I'm a hypocrite", he just kept saying "everybody's a hypocrite."

Instead of owning his bullshit, he tells everybody else's business to justify his own fuck ups. Every time Zo or Darlene pin him to a corner, he says somebody else's name like "but what about when..." - I always thought that was some hoe shit.

I remember he tried to do Freez like how he did Grady. Corey asked everyone if they ever cheated. Freez said he hasn't cheated on his current wife. Corey miserable ass just started laughing and said he had to be lying and tried to get him to say that he did.

Freez stood on it, said he and his wife are good and happy, and if you're the type of dude who needs to smash a bunch of different women, then be that nigga and don't front like you want to be married and only with one woman. Corey didn't want to believe it.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Corey is full of shit most times. I used to watch the every week to show love. Sometimes it's good when the crew is their. When Zo is missing, the is empty, it's just Corey and Darline talking about bs. Corey shows 0 respect to the other regulars. That's hard to watch a lot times. Corey thinks he's spitting knowledge, but most times he says a lot of ignorant, irresponsible and dumb shit. I stopped watching last year, can't support BS

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ok, so what is the story behind this pic..... all I got was some dude rambling in a video about what Corey said, what S.a.S. said and how the guy recording the video rolled up on S.A.S. before and still wants to beat his ass.....

But is there any video straight from them ( Corey / S.A.S.)?

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok, so what is the story behind this pic..... all I got was some dude rambling in a video about what Corey said, what S.a.S. said and how the guy recording the video rolled up on S.A.S. before and still wants to beat his ass.....

But is there any video straight from them ( Corey / S.A.S.)?

Corey thinks SAS is coon just like all of us. For the past several years he's been going on and on about if he ever runs into him, whenever, however, it's gonna go down. He used to say this almost every week. That picture, I think was during allstar weekend in Chicago last year. SAS ran into at a chicken restaurant, well you see the picture. All he did was take a pic.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Corey is full of shit most times. I used to watch the every week to show love. Sometimes it's good when the crew is their. When Zo is missing, the is empty, it's just Corey and Darline talking about bs. Corey shows 0 respect to the other regulars. That's hard to watch a lot times. Corey thinks he's spitting knowledge, but most times he says a lot of ignorant, irresponsible and dumb shit. I stopped watching last year, can't support BS
This. Plus he started a downward spiral after his wife left him. What did that nigga think was going to happen after he continously bragged about fucking other chicks on the road

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This. Plus he started a downward spiral after his wife left him. What did that nigga think was going to happen after he continously bragged about fucking other chicks on the road
You're right. Man I kept thinking to myself, dude must have the best woman in the world to be claiming he fucking hoes on the road all time. And you never anything from the wife all these years, and bam the divorce comes out of nowhere. She had enough.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
You're right. Man I kept thinking to myself, dude must have the best woman in the world to be claiming he fucking hoes on the road all time. And you never anything from the wife all these years, and bam the divorce comes out of nowhere. She had enough.
Even if she was down, no chick wants to be embarrassed publically. A woman can and will forgive much but public shame is a hard pill to swallow. Any G should know that.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Even if she was down, no chick wants to be embarrassed publically. A woman can and will forgive much but public shame is a hard pill to swallow. Any G should know that.
It leads me to believe that since he wrecked HIS OWN marriage, he was gonna take other folks down Misery Lane with him. That shit was attempted sabotage to every muhfucka in his circle.

When the shit popped off with Grady, I had put more credence on where Grady came up (in the Burbs) and wasn't from the Southside. THAT's where I thought it was coming from because CH kept hinting at it and riding Grady over it as if he was joking in previous shows.

I didn't even pay that much attention to getting pussy on the road. That comes as NO surprise to me.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It leads me to believe that since he wrecked HIS OWN marriage, he was gonna take other folks down Misery Lane with him. That shit was attempted sabotage to every muhfucka in his circle.

When the shit popped off with Grady, I had put more credence on where Grady came up (in the Burbs) and wasn't from the Southside. THAT's where I thought it was coming from because CH kept hinting at it and riding Grady over it as if he was joking in previous shows.

I didn't even pay that much attention to getting pussy on the road. That comes as NO surprise to me.
As men, we all know, we do our thing whenever the opportunity presents itself. And when we're out of town, it's going down if and when we meet a chick that looks good enough, but you can't be on the damn internet every week bragging out the shit while being married.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was very telling that he couldn't just say "I'm a hypocrite", he just kept saying "everybody's a hypocrite."

Instead of owning his bullshit, he tells everybody else's business to justify his own fuck ups. Every time Zo or Darlene pin him to a corner, he says somebody else's name like "but what about when..." - I always thought that was some hoe shit.

I remember he tried to do Freez like how he did Grady. Corey asked everyone if they ever cheated. Freez said he hasn't cheated on his current wife. Corey miserable ass just started laughing and said he had to be lying and tried to get him to say that he did.

Freez stood on it, said he and his wife are good and happy, and if you're the type of dude who needs to smash a bunch of different women, then be that nigga and don't front like you want to be married and only with one woman. Corey didn't want to believe it.
I remember that.

Corey also called Dr. Joy DeGruy a bitch not knowing that she is actually Freez Luv's cousin. Freez immediately got on him "Watch yo gotdamn mouth nigga! Thats my cousin!"
Corey apologized right then, but kept going with whatever reason he brought up Dr. DeGruy. Freez started being less consistent on the show and got his own show shortly thereafter.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You peeped that shit, too?
I remember he spoke about his home life on one of Zo's show, he said "We ain't even still together fah real."

But by his own admission, she the one that had his back the most & in his corner when he ain't have shit. And he shit on her smh

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
You peeped that shit, too?
I remember he spoke about his home life on one of Zo's show, he said "We ain't even still together fah real."

But by his own admission, she the one that had his back the most & in his corner when he ain't have shit. And he shit on her smh
Dumb nigga shit, I hate dumb nigga shit.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
I remember that.

Corey also called Dr. Joy DeGruy a bitch not knowing that she is actually Freez Luv's cousin. Freez immediately got on him "Watch yo gotdamn mouth nigga! Thats my cousin!"
Corey apologized right then, but kept going with whatever reason he brought up Dr. DeGruy. Freez started being less consistent on the show and got his own show shortly thereafter.

I remember that. And people wonder why Freez stop coming around. He had plenty of reasons.

Corey the type of nigga you can only fuck with from a distance. If you be around a nigga like that for too long, y'all gone fall out, and that's what happened with Zo, he was around that nigga too much. Ironically, I remember Corey said that very same thing about Bobby, about fucking with him from a distance. But that shit could be said about Corey because he's literally become all the things he's always hated.

I'm sure Freez has told Zo to fall back like he did, and if Kraig is smart, he would also stop coming around every week and keep working on his own shit.

Worldboss5000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember that.

Freez never came back after that. He realized this nigga has no filter and will say anything.

Freez was like “what makes her a bitch?” And Corey was like “I don’t know the bitch I’m just saying” and freez was like “exactly that’s actually my real life cousin so stop saying whatever it is your about to say”

Corey ass stopped talking immediately. Corey only acts tough with dudes like Zo and Grady because he knows there broke dream chasers. Someone solid like freez he’s not going to play games with.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Freez never came back after that. He realized this nigga has no filter and will say anything.

Freez was like “what makes her a bitch?” And Corey was like “I don’t know the bitch I’m just saying” and freez was like “exactly that’s actually my real life cousin so stop saying whatever it is your about to say”

Corey ass stopped talking immediately. Corey only acts tough with dudes like Zo and Grady because he knows there broke dream chasers. Someone solid like freez he’s not going to play games with.

Freez is also affiliated with the LA gang shit. And Corey knows this. But he figured because Zo is soft spoken and reads and studies alot, Zo is soft or something. After listening to Zo's last show, clearly that ain't the case. He even told Corey go get the gun if you want, he not scared or intimidated.

Corey not even a big dude foreal. He like 6 ft tall. A nigga with decent fight skills would dog walk him.