Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Not surprised...

MV5BZGY0MGViYmEtYjFkNC00YjdlLTllNmYtNjc5ODUzNWJiODllXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjI5NzI@._V1_.jpg
This shit broke him.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not surprised...

MV5BZGY0MGViYmEtYjFkNC00YjdlLTllNmYtNjc5ODUzNWJiODllXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjI5NzI@._V1_.jpg
Lol i remember this was back in my bootlegging days.. ran into all this b movies that for whatever reason had a weird following that people would cop.. just like who made the potato salad movie.. I never watch None of these shits but def sold some of their movies on bootleg

:lol: I remember, one of the fans brought this movie up on the 5150 show. And he said he forgot filming this movie. I regretfully watched this bullshit. A few years ago.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Zo needs to get a 9 to five. Pay Corey back even if he’s gotta do five racks at a time every couple months.

Zo’s relationship books and his whole platform isn’t working. He should try to get a real job at a radio station or something to do with broadcasting, everyone can’t be an entrepreneur.

I feel like he’s trying to live the same lifestyle Corey is living and that’s unrealistic, Corey’s a traveling comic who has a cult following dude will always be good.

That's literally what he does. He has a channel on Dash Radio for his podcasts.

nellj

Ba Weep Granah Weep ni-ni bong
BGOL Gold Member
I low key think Corey and Darlene are fucking or used to fuck around or he’s loaned/given her a large amount of money.

The amount of verbal abuse this chick puts up with every week is ridiculous.

Corey said he was going to step to several mfers and god placed them in front of him and he bitched up. Tommy Sotomayor, Charles Barkley, Stephen A. Smith, he even said that he saw Aries at the airport recently and Aries got loud with him and Corey said “I ain’t want it at the time”

Corey’s a liar and phony. I used to think dude was funny but he’s non sensical and coming off as a lame. Makes sense why his career hasn’t ever really taken off like it could have.

I Think Darlene is just a loyal type of chick. If anythig, I think she and Zo prob fucked around at one point. One of the key things Cory was missing in Zo's rant was the meaning of "Team". When someone feels or believes they are on a team, then they move accordingly. Not in a selfish way which Corey does.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's literally what he does. He has a channel on Dash Radio for his podcasts.

Exactly here comes these niggas just talking to talk and don't know what the fuck they talking about :hmm:... Voice of Reason was on Foxxhole too. What the fuck these niggas talking about Zo ain't on every show he don't WORK for Corey.....and Corey was salty as fuck when he called him out on how he said men shouldn't take donations and cashapp but now Corey got a cashapp :lol:

Worldboss5000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly here comes these niggas just talking to talk and don't know what the fuck they talking about :hmm:... Voice of Reason was on Foxxhole too. What the fuck these niggas talking about Zo ain't on every show he don't WORK for Corey.....and Corey was salty as fuck when he called him out on how he said men shouldn't take donations and cashapp but now Corey got a cashapp :lol:

I’ve been watching since foxxhole days. Zo is broke. That dash radio shit he’s doing that for free lol he gets paid off his books and public speakings but the nigga don’t got no 9 to 5 job. That’s what Corey was getting at when he insinuated that he would never be able to pay him back 20k. Corey isn’t making any money doing the 5150 show either dude makes his money 100 percent from touring. That 5150 platform is just for promotion, he has a huge following that buys tickets to his shows when he comes to their city. Zo can’t do that. Zo doesn’t tour. Zo sells relationship books while not being in a relationship lol

Worldboss5000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why else would the nigga say “imma pay you back when I hit a lick” that’s some shit a dude with no job would say lol

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

Whole lotta pocket watchin', too.

Zo (sitting down): Damn, where did I put my insurance card?

Miscellaneous BGOL Accountant Nigga (outta nowhere): It's in ya back pocket, on the right side, on the third flap, above your ID, between your library card and your CVS rewards card you ain't used since 2003. Remember, it's the cheap insurance so it won't cover your co-pay and it's also stuck to about .04 ounces of lint. And I just checked your checking account, your stimulus just hit, the first one, not the second one. You're welcome, bro.

Worldboss5000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whole lotta pocket watchin', too.

Zo (sitting down): Damn, where did I put my insurance card?

Miscellaneous BGOL Accountant Nigga (outta nowhere): It's in ya back pocket, on the right side, on the third flap, above your ID, between your library card and your CVS rewards card you ain't used since 2003. Remember, it's the cheap insurance so it won't cover your co-pay and it's also stuck to about .04 ounces of lint. And I just checked your checking account, your stimulus just hit, the first one, not the second one. You're welcome, bro.

lol. If you watch the show it’s obvious Zo isn’t doing well financially. Cats been plugging the same book for ten years straight on some the dog from family guy shit. Corey makes money touring all around the country and sells merchandise. Zo is on some still trying to catch his big break type shit in his late 40s. Can’t really have sympathy for a dude like that if he had a 9 to 5 or a steady flow of income Corey wouldn’t have been talking to him as reckless as he was. Corey talked to dude like he was a bum :smh:

HUNTSVEGAZ

Hip-Hop father
BGOL Investor
Man, some of yall...

What is having money when you don't have a wife, family, or kids around? And in a constant state of distrust and bitterness?

I love CH but he's a spiritual wreck in his 50's. Chased money so long and chased away people. Now he has success with no one to share it with... or no one that matters at least

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol. If you watch the show it’s obvious Zo isn’t doing well financially. Cats been plugging the same book for ten years straight on some the dog from family guy shit. Corey makes money touring all around the country and sells merchandise. Zo is on some still trying to catch his big break type shit in his late 40s. Can’t really have sympathy for a dude like that if he had a 9 to 5 or a steady flow of income Corey wouldn’t have been talking to him as reckless as he was. Corey talked to dude like he was a bum :smh:
Zo in his 60s

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’ve been watching since foxxhole days. Zo is broke. That dash radio shit he’s doing that for free lol he gets paid off his books and public speakings but the nigga don’t got no 9 to 5 job. That’s what Corey was getting at when he insinuated that he would never be able to pay him back 20k. Corey isn’t making any money doing the 5150 show either dude makes his money 100 percent from touring. That 5150 platform is just for promotion, he has a huge following that buys tickets to his shows when he comes to their city. Zo can’t do that. Zo doesn’t tour. Zo sells relationship books while not being in a relationship lol

Listen to yourself...what planet do you live on? Here on planet Earth it's a pandemic where people ain't going out like that social gathering restrictions and traveling sucks.The big movie theaters chains are starving from Rona but somehow you think a nigga like Corey is still eating good? Corey need that 20k Auntie probably coming for some spouse support or that touring shit ain't it right now.. niggas ain't gonna risk death to hear the same abortion jokes over and over again. Corey the one who got his feelings hurt when Dee laughed at his skin cream because he need to sell that shit....that touring shit is over

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
How do we know it's 20k? Corey needs to show receipts. That nigga is a proven liar.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMO that was ho ass shit by Corey. You don't put you business out on front street. And it started with Stephen A Smith. In one breath the nigga said he was gone get at Stephen which I guess means taking a picture showing every tooth in your mouth. The next putting Grady's business out there(which was foul). Then calling Darlene out. The whole Zo shit was unnecessary.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
IMO that was ho ass shit by Corey. You don't put you business out on front street. And it started with Stephen A Smith. In one breath the nigga said he was gone get at Stephen which I guess means taking a picture showing every tooth in your mouth. The next putting Grady's business out there(which was foul). Then calling Darlene out. The whole Zo shit was unnecessary.
And Barkley

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
LoL at all the niggas in here playing pseudo-tough guy Zo. Corey checked that nigga about the fighting shit at 2:30:00 and Zo aint had shit to say..

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LoL at all the niggas in here playing pseudo-tough guy Zo. Corey checked that nigga about the fighting shit at 2:30:00 and Zo aint had shit to say..

Corey know he can't fight Zo. When he seen Zo was serious he backed off talking about he too old and too out of shape to be fighting.

I think Zo woulda laid corey tf out. Zo has a really bad temper. Like bad enough to land him in prison temper. That's why he says he's had to work on keeping his cool throughout the years.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Nah that was the re-visit...Earlier Corey let him know he wasn't the drunk garbage ass nigga that goes down wit elbows. Zo aint said shit.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There’s tape of Zo whooping ass. There’s no tape of Corey or Aries whooping ass. Sound like Corey been all bark..claiming when he see people in the street, he going to do this and that. Ninja holding up chicken with SAS and running to another lounge area when he seen Barkley.

Zo just learned from his own mistakes and let it ride. With the Aries shit and lawsuits.

Zo record on tape 1-0
Corey vs a stud on Jerry Springer Failed