Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

C'mon Zo...you got 30K remaining in donations in an account Bruh?

06b61b11424e8dbf76f9bcd41eb13681.jpg

That shit don't even sound right. :lol:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Zo is a very flawed individual who hides behind pseudo-intellectual babble. Stop trying to intellectual justify something that is street. Pay the man his money asap and move on. Get 3 jobs if you have to.
The more I listen, the more I'm disliking this. That "loyalty ONLY comes from fear" comment did not sit well with me and I'm glad the OG crip called his ass out on that shit. Loyalty also stems from respect, love, and admiration.

He's fallen out with Jason Black
He's fallen out with Corey
He's fallen out with Rizza
He's fallen out with Young Pharaoh
He's fallen out with Tiffany
He's fallen out with Miss Lips
He's fallen out with Grady
He's fallen out with Jamie Fox
He's fallen out with_____________ [fill in the blank]

The common denominator is you Zo. Whether or not you were the catalyst for these things transpiring is partly irrelevant, you're the common denominator. It says to me you're a person who constantly exercise bad judgement with whom you choose to be around you. Either you sting them or they sting you but the result is the same.

Last edited:

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Per Zo's last mansions show, he raised his kids from birth. Zo son is about to be in the G league I believe and his daughter studies theater at some university.

He mentioned a 3rd son during his last show that he didn't raise but he's been in his life even tho the relationship was strained due to issues wit the baby mama.

Grady said he raised all his 3 boys on one of Zo's shows.

Corey said he left for LA in 2000. His 2 kids stayed in Chicago. Now that's 20 yrs as an absentee father. He tried to bring his son to LA when his son was like 18 2 yrs ago but it didn't work out (surprisingly :rolleyes:).

Corey always talkin about being on the road and fucking poverty bitches while being married, so I dunno when he'd have time to raise kids.

Oh my bad, Corey took care of his wife's daughter while they were married in Cali. And I believe he paid for his daughter's tuition in Chicago.

So Corey gets kudos for that. Guess that mulatto redbone pussy made him step up as a father for another man's kid.
Man fuck them weak ass “kudos”. Finances ain’t being a father. Only way to be a father, is to be a fuckin father. Fuck all them deadbeat excuses and compromises. Especially black men, we gotta do better

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As much as Corey talk about how fake Hollywood is, this whole thing is just like Hollywood. Everybody fake smiling with each other and people act different when the money get funny. Only positive is it made me catch Kraigs show and I like it better than 5150. That nigga run a show like an actual show, damn

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
New show coming in a few. I never, ever watched Corey's show live. I usually wait to convert to an MP3 then listen to it Thursday and Friday night but last week and this week I'll be watching live. I know they didn't intend this from the start but this is must see TV.

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zo is a very flawed individual who hides behind pseudo-intellectual babble. Stop trying to intellectual justify something that is street. Pay the man his money asap and move on. Get 3 jobs if you have to.
The more I listen, the more I'm disliking this. That "loyalty ONLY comes from fear" comment did not sit well with me and I'm glad the OG crip called his ass out on that shit. Loyalty also stems from respect, love, and admiration.

The common denominator is you Zo. Whether or not you were the catalyst for these things transpiring is partly irrelevant, you're the common denominator. It says to me you're a person who constantly exercise bad judgement with whom you choose to be around you. Either you sting them or they sting you but the result is the same.

ironically, same can be said for Corey Holcomb in regards to falling out with multiple people

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
ironically, same can be said for Corey Holcomb in regards to falling out with multiple people

Yes, but I expect someone like Corey Holcomb to have fallouts because he's a loose cannon. Zo, on the other hand, touts himself as "the voice of reason", and for him to not be able to wield control over his emotions, continuously make bad judgment calls, and have money issues to the degree that he is having them contradicts and belittles his entire message. That's not to say his advice is wrong it's just coming from the wrong person. An example of this would be Umar Johnson, great message that is needed amongst our people, but it's coming from a tainted source that leaves nothing but bitterness when you taste it.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
As much as Corey talk about how fake Hollywood is, this whole thing is just like Hollywood. Everybody fake smiling with each other and people act different when the money get funny. Only positive is it made me catch Kraigs show and I like it better than 5150. That nigga run a show like an actual show, damn
Kraigs going to come out the winner from this petty beef between Zo and Corey.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
that shit was fuckin HEEE LARRRRY US bruh :lol: for the first time.. I could see him as being a top tier stand up comedian...
“I wrote a song about it...and it go a lil bit like this. “ :lol: Why you mad at me...I’m jus being Corey.:roflmao:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

Aren't we all flawed individuals? You speak as if intellectual people need to be perfect themselves in order to give proper insight. That shouldn't be the case, especially considering that a wise man learns from the fuck-ups of other people.

When Zo puts his fucks up out there, he owns them. Zo spent a whole show the other week pointing the finger at himself. As opposed to Corey, when he fucks up, he often points fingers at other people to justify his fuck ups, which is way more hoe-ish to me.

But I'm also not sure about the whole "loyalty is based on fear" thing. I was more with when he talking about conditional loyalty, loyalty depending on what you get out of it. I'm very loyal, loyal by nature to an extent. But the condition of my loyalty is reciprocity. When I give loyalty, I expect loyalty back. I think fear would only be a factor in the case where I rescind my loyalty out of fear of betrayal. I don't GIVE loyalty out of fear, tho. So I don't know, I kinda wish he had more time to expound on that.

But yeah, Corey hides behind the street shit and has a grocery list of people he's beefed with on-air that's 3-4 times longer than that.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
The 30 grand is in a donor's account? WTF? That shit STILL don't make no sense Zo. o_O

His ass needs a PR Rep or a Publicist like a muhfucka. :lol:
Did you listen to the show? The funds must be used for the purpose that they were requested. You can't do a gofundme, raise some money, and then spend it on something else. It's common sense.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aren't we all flawed individuals? You speak as if intellectual people need to be perfect themselves in order to give proper insight. That shouldn't be the case, especially considering that a wise man learns from the fuck-ups of other people.

When Zo puts his fucks up out there, he owns them. Zo spent a whole show the other week pointing the finger at himself. As opposed to Corey, when he fucks up, he often points fingers at other people to justify his fuck ups, which is way more hoe-ish to me.

But I'm also not sure about the whole "loyalty is based on fear" thing. I was more with when he talking about conditional loyalty, loyalty depending on what you get out of it. I'm very loyal, loyal by nature to an extent. But the condition of my loyalty is reciprocity. When I give loyalty, I expect loyalty back. I think fear would only be a factor in the case where I rescind my loyalty out of fear of betrayal. I don't GIVE loyalty out of fear, tho. So I don't know, I kinda wish he had more time to expound on that.

But yeah, Corey hides behind the street shit and has a grocery list of people he's beefed with on-air that's 3-4 times longer than that.

You answer the loyalty part yourself... You fear that somebody will betray your loyalty.

Correct me if I’m wrong.. but I viewed it like this. First 48 did it all the time. Two homeboys riding in the car, theirs drugs in the car. Police pull them over and find the drugs. Start to interrogate them separately, come to find out it’s Rays drugs and not Tony’s. Tony is loyal to Ray but he now “fears” going to jail for Ray which now causes him not to be loyal. And snitch on Ray.

Zo was saying loyalty is fear based.Husband and wife are loyal to each other but if the husband cheats. The woman may still be loyal but fears him cheating again.