Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That dude is a clown

Joined less that 24 hours ago, I have no idea who this is and they’re talking dumb shit?

6009cd11f280e566260348.gif

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
So Zo ain’t show up or contacted anyone since this happened. Seems kinda bitchmade. And Corey wearing a ‘Hit a Lick’ tshirt just to rub it in. :lol:

And he right. When you look back Zo was the nigga always losing his temper and starting shit. He saw Corey gettin at Dee and he started thinking about his Mumma. Ol emotional Pussy ‘lick’ nigga. :lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Corey did it the wrong way
Corey is wrong on a lot of things
I understand him being hurt though
Grady is popping shit at him Grady did the hoe shit Grady lied and Corey called him out on the lie
This both sides shit is stupid go to Grady who continues to pop shit and he's the one who's wrong and tell him to squash it and everything
You say they're the same broker the peace don't put it in 1 dude ear and not the other.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Corey did it the wrong way
Corey is wrong on a lot of things
I understand him being hurt though
Grady is popping shit at him Grady did the hoe shit Grady lied and Corey called him out on the lie
This both sides shit is stupid go to Grady who continues to pop shit and he's the one who's wrong and tell him to squash it and everything
You say they're the same broker the peace don't put it in 1 dude ear and not the other.
Grady giving Earthquake an explanation as to what went down btw him and Corey is different than popping off at random to anyone who'd listen to him.
I think that the Coreystans brought that shit back to Corey on some tea sippin' gossipy shit.
"Ooooh Corey, Grady STILL talm bout dat shit...look!"

That's the only other mention that I've seen Grady make of it myself. If there is more to it than THAT, I'm unaware of it. :dunno:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Grady giving Earthquake an explanation as to what went down btw him and Corey is different than popping off at random to anyone who'd listen to him.
I think that the Coreystans brought that shit back to Corey on some tea sippin' gossipy shit.
"Ooooh Corey, Grady STILL talm bout dat shit...look!"

That's the only other mention that I've seen Grady make of it myself. If there is more to it than THAT, I'm unaware of it. :dunno:

Possible
But if they had a conversation where it's not to be spoken on anymore then don't speak on it anymore is how I feel about it.
Cause Grady lowkey using it to his advantage to build off of Corey's name so I'd feel some way about that too.

I don't agree with his tactics but also at some point somebody gotta be YOUR FRIEND. If I knew you way longer than I knew another poster in here
and that poster got mad cause I caught them in a lie
and then went off about me once we supposedly squashed it and then whatever it is with the earthquake thing or whatever basically using my name for clicks, i wouldn't want you as my friend to be like hey I know I been down with you YEARS before this dude you fell out but I want you to be the bigger man and I ain't picking a side even though OURS is the friendship that is the truth.

Then to be like well he always been cool to me.. I mean if that's the case then cool. Whoever do fuck shit to you as long as they cool to me and don't disrespect me it's all good

All of this should have played out privately so it's not me taking up for how Corey did any of this he was wrong in that regard

But Zo ain't innocent playing both sides with a dude who to that point was his dude who helped even build zo's platform up.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Possible
But if they had a conversation where it's not to be spoken on anymore then don't speak on it anymore is how I feel about it.
Cause Grady lowkey using it to his advantage to build off of Corey's name so I'd feel some way about that too.

I don't agree with his tactics but also at some point somebody gotta be YOUR FRIEND. If I knew you way longer than I knew another poster in here
and that poster got mad cause I caught them in a lie
and then went off about me once we supposedly squashed it and then whatever it is with the earthquake thing or whatever basically using my name for clicks, i wouldn't want you as my friend to be like hey I know I been down with you YEARS before this dude you fell out but I want you to be the bigger man and I ain't picking a side even though OURS is the friendship that is the truth.

Then to be like well he always been cool to me.. I mean if that's the case then cool. Whoever do fuck shit to you as long as they cool to me and don't disrespect me it's all good

All of this should have played out privately so it's not me taking up for how Corey did any of this he was wrong in that regard

But Zo ain't innocent playing both sides with a dude who to that point was his dude who helped even build zo's platform up.

Be careful when it comes to niggas like Corey. Ppl like him lie by omission. Ain't no way him and Grady fell out because Grady lied about being from Chicago and being a gangbanger. Corey done known Grady from what I've seen 10 plus yrs.

So Corey just all of a sudden couldn't stand that Chicago lie after ten years of it???

Something not making sense with all this. I think Corey taking out his frustrations on his friends and consequently burn entire bridges in the process.

Why be around a non Chicago nigga for TEN YEARS who perpetuates being from there? That says more about who Corey is than Grady.

And Zo had a platform years before Corey on the foxxhole. If I'm not mistaken his show Voice of Reason began on sirius in 2007/2008. Shit, I used to download the episodes from BGOL. Lol. Corey didn't have a show til 2010. And it was Zo who helped him with that.

Corey a hoe ass nigga. And I was one of his biggest fans, but he acted hella bitchmade with Grady n Zo. He going thru something bad.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Be careful when it comes to niggas like Corey. Ppl like him lie by omission. Ain't no way him and Grady fell out because Grady lied about being from Chicago and being a gangbanger. Corey done known Grady from what I've seen 10 plus yrs.

So Corey just all of a sudden couldn't stand that Chicago lie after ten years of it???

Something not making sense with all this. I think Corey taking out his frustrations on his friends and consequently burn entire bridges in the process.

Why be around a non Chicago nigga for TEN YEARS who perpetuates being from there? That says more about who Corey is than Grady.

And Zo had a platform years before Corey on the foxxhole. If I'm not mistaken his show Voice of Reason began on sirius in 2007/2008. Shit, I used to download the episodes from BGOL. Lol. Corey didn't have a show til 2010. And it was Zo who helped him with that.

Corey a hoe ass nigga. And I was one of his biggest fans, but he acted hella bitchmade with Grady n Zo. He going thru something bad.

It played out differently where Grady lied about being faithful after boasting about fucking around and lied about being a citizen now after saying he's a gang banger

when you're around people you hear the shit they say then to hear them switch it after years of saying and doing one thing was the problem

None of this really matters it's just a show and hopefully they just don't fuck with each other and move on.

I'm not that deeply invested in any of these dudes outside of if I can listen to them while I'm working on something lol

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Corey caught an L. His show is basically the same shit he's been doing since Foxxhole days. Even Speedy just recently said Corey fucked it up with Jamie Foxx because Jamie loved his show but Corey believed some rumors from Guy Black that Jamie didn't like him while Speedy kept telling him that it wasn't true. Imagine how many opportunities that shit cost him?!?!
That nigga will believe some second hand bullshit with the quickness.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
It played out differently where Grady lied about being faithful after boasting about fucking around and lied about being a citizen now after saying he's a gang banger

when you're around people you hear the shit they say then to hear them switch it after years of saying and doing one thing was the problem

None of this really matters it's just a show and hopefully they just don't fuck with each other and move on.

I'm not that deeply invested in any of these dudes outside of if I can listen to them while I'm working on something lol
No nigga should be trying to speak on another man's infidelity especially in front of the world because his love life is fucked up.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even Speedy just recently said Corey fucked it up with Jamie Foxx because Jamie loved his show but Corey believed some rumors from Guy Black that Jamie didn't like him while Speedy kept telling him that it wasn't true. Imagine how many opportunities that shit cost him?!?!
You're talking about someone who has changed crews more times than we can count,both people him an Foxxx are/was close too.Where's Speedy at now? and who's around him?Right.
So Speedy and his crew did it on their own and it was working,they had a solid following and if they could of just kept it going and slowly built off of what they had they would have a popular show on youtube and whatever else platform they put it on.The same place where people got familiar with Zo and Corey at before their own shows.
Their black,in hollywood and there can't be too many of them in one room or
the drama,the fallouts, it's all apart of Hollywierd and black people aren't exempt from the shit.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
No nigga should be trying to speak on another man's infidelity especially in front of the world because his love life is fucked up.
He wasn't tho
He was in general speaking about fucking broads on the road then Grady lied lol

He was saying in general it's hard out there cause these hoes is this or that which is something we all say about it

Then Grady lied about what he do and he paused like what?

That's how it all started

It wasn't even about Grady and if Grady hadn't have said the fronting shit he did talking about being a man and never cheated etc when clearly he said different every other time than now none of this would exist

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Your whole shit is backwards.

Zo addresses black issues from a radical and conscious standpoint literally all the time. I watch his show with Geoff Brown on Monday every week. I get good game from them every week. He also brought that same consciousness to Corey's show as well as introduced him to that Muslim brother, Rizza Islam.

It's Corey's show that never has a topic anymore. Before the argument, this nigga spent like 30-45 minutes just talking about what celebrity chicks are fine and he does that all the time. I've seen this nigga on a show where it was just him and Darlene and he spent like 30 minutes just talking about fucking a cat, shit wasn't even funny. Spent 30 minutes just talking about digging in his ass. Every time Darlene talk about a nigga dick, he ask Darlene for a picture of the dick. It's Corey that's the weirdo.

It's Corey's topics that are limited. Niggas who have been watching the show for years already know off top what his show is going to be about. He's either going to gossip about the personal lives of old, irrelevant Comicview niggas, who's gay in Hollywood or being "too real" for Hollywood, how CACs run the country, or pop gangsta shit (that he will never do) about niggas he will smile with the next time he see 'em in person. That is it.

The truth is Corey could get other people, but he wants people

She fine,but she capping and talking too damn much

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey is on Kraigs show with his friends talking about you know who and what

I'm glad Marcus(?) or whoever that was asked Corey about the shirt and how he expected Zo to "come back" after that last show.....

Dude asked some direct questions and Corey just kept being Corey...."You want me to.come by next week and say it to his face?"

"He can come back. I'll invite him to come back, he WON'T, but I'll invite him!" or something like that....

Seriously, if that's your dude and he's a man...as a MAN...are you gonna comeback a week after that and act like shit is cool now.....? HELL NO

Last edited:

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He wasn't tho
He was in general speaking about fucking broads on the road then Grady lied lol

He was saying in general it's hard out there cause these hoes is this or that which is something we all say about it

Then Grady lied about what he do and he paused like what?

That's how it all started

It wasn't even about Grady and if Grady hadn't have said the fronting shit he did talking about being a man and never cheated etc when clearly he said different every other time than now none of this would exist

Corey did some hoe shit. He directed the cheating shit to Grady on purpose. The nigga is a vindictive manipulator. Instead of settling issues as a man, he holds onto certain perceived slights and missteps by ppl and when an argument comes up, he spills the beans on your personal business.

Cory the type of nigga to tell your biz and mask it with just keeping it real

BK Pop

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad Marcus(?) or whoever that was asked Corey about the shirt and how he expected Zo to "come back" after that last show.....

Dude asked some direct questions and Corey just kept being Corey...."You want me to.come by next week and say it to his face?"

"He can come back. I'll invite him to come back, he WON'T, but I'll invite him!" Kor something like that....

Seriously, if that's your dude and he's a man...as a MAN...are you gonna comeback a week after that and act like shit is cool now.....? HELL NO

Yep. He was in a spot where he couldn't dictate the flow and he had to answer for his self. You see tried to start some hoe shit and dude in the Hawaiian shirt brought that shit back.

Kraig show is what 5150 should be. He brings the content, the crew k ow how to agree to disagree and no one is trying to outshine. Kraig a smart cat. Im glad he brought up the situation with Kevin On Stage too. I knew it was more to the story of why he stopped filming with ADD.

Last edited:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

"He can come back. I'll invite him to come back, he WON'T, but I'll invite him!" Kor something like that....

Thank you! I don't know why niggas acting like the nigga was supposed to come back after that.

Why would you hang with a nigga that just shitted on you like that? And sit next to him? For two hours? What the fuck we finna talk about?

Only a goofy nigga would've did that. I would've lost respect for Zo if he was on that last show. I only turned it on to make sure he wasn't there and turned that shit right the fuck off.

After that shit, ain't shit to say but "fuck you, dog" and keep that shit moving.

Shit, I hope Zo never pay that nigga and be like "he better sell a thousand of them shirts, that's the only way you seeing 20k off me, fuck nigga."

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep. He was in a spot where he couldn't dictate the flow and he had to answer for his self. You see tried to start some hoe shit and dude in the Hawaiian shirt brought that shit back.

Kraig show is what 5150 should be. He brings the content, the crew k ow how to agree to disagree and no one is trying to outshine. Kraig a smart cat. Im glad he brought up the situation with Kevin On Stage too. I knew it was more to the story of why he stopped filming with ADD.
Hold on. What happened with Kev On Stage?