Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zo will never go back because Corey called him the weakest link he got on air you can't take something like that back. Corey said you can't judge a friendship off of one interaction but it wasn't just 1 Corey had to be thinking that for the longest time.
Yep, aint no coming back from that weakest link comment. Corey even double downed on it yesterday when someone mentioned it in the chat room, saying thats what he honestly felt at the time, then tried to dismiss it as one off like you said. If he dont understand the level of disrespect that comment symbolized, it will happen again and most likely on air.

Yeah ain’t no coming back from that weakest link comment. Cory mean that and that’s how he feel about him, he should never come on the show and never speak to Cory again.

Cory told him exactly what he thought of him.

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Corey extended the olive branch
c7dykYt.png

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad Zo paid him something but it would of sure been cheaper to just had provided a piece of paper explaining your side of the situation that his lawyers told him not to write(liar).

They all benefited from the drama,Corey's numbers are up and so are Zo's;But Corey is the winner in this battle cause like he said he doesn't have to give anyone anything just being on his show should be enough and Kraig proved that because both Corey and Zo appeared on there and his numbers are now up;Kraig has something with that group of friends and the weird ass guest.

This podcast thing everyone isn't going to last and a lot of them won't be around in a few years cause it's over saturated cause everyone thinks they can do it but there's a method to the madness

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The "weakest link" comment was bad....

But to follow it up with the "hit a lick" t-shirt AND

2 diss / parody tracks the following week.....

Seriously,
as a man....how did Corey expect them to EVER be cool again?!

You made merch mocking/ clowning this dude....

Went on Kraig's podcast still talking ish and kept talking ish on your own podcast the following week.

Y'all say you don't throw a 10+ year friendship away over one argument....

Man this is blatant and continued disrespect.....
In this case, yeah that "friendship" is done.

How could/ why would Zo think they were ever truly friends if Corey could go to these links and held that type of resentment for so long?

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Think Corey lying about his street Cred too. I asked my folks in the Chi about him to see if he ran the streets or know anybody etc and they said no. Corey full of shit man. Mf ain’t with nobody. He just a dude who do comedy. :hmm: Lying ass. He may have done some time or whatever but ain’t nobody scared of his flabby ass.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Think Corey lying about his street Cred too. I asked my folks in the Chi about him to see if he ran the streets or know anybody etc and they said no. Corey full of shit man. Mf ain’t with nobody. He just a dude who do comedy. :hmm: Lying ass. He may have done some time or whatever but ain’t nobody scared of his flabby ass.
This

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

He thinks just being from Chicago and growing up in the projects makes you gangsta. It doesn't. It just means you were a bystander or a spectator. Hell, you watch enough NBA, you'll learn the rules, but that doesn't make you a NBA player.

The most he probably did was shoplift and sell fake chains as a jit.

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
Who is yo folks!???

once I seen Corey in that bulldogs uniform I knew what was up.

nigga went to Senn

that’s a ways from Robert Taylor

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
That's the gleeful expression of hittin' two licks in a row...he sold out of those shirts on day one and then got 10 Bands unexpectedly.
He can pay the mortgage and truck note now without worry. He spazzed out on Zo because COVID had him catching...

Past-Due.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cory didn’t respect Zo as a man. Cory must’ve saw something in him to feel that way and it wasn’t just the money.

I just think that Corey doesn't respect anybody that doesn't get it from the mud. To him, if you try and get money the corporate way, that's some sucka shit. Fuck using big words, be a nigga 24/7. To Corey if you're smart/educated, you're soft cause you not from the streets. Hopefully he can see you can get money/respect multiple ways.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just think that Corey doesn't respect anybody that doesn't get it from the mud. To him, if you try and get money the corporate way, that's some sucka shit. Fuck using big words, be a nigga 24/7. To Corey if you're smart/educated, you're soft cause you not from the streets. Hopefully he can see you can get money/respect multiple ways.

Sound like you might be right.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
It seems like Zo wanted to have a conversation with Corey that Corey just isn't capable of producing.

I think Zo did that to see if he had earned Corey's respect, and I feel like he didn't. Nothing's changed, it was more of the same IMO.

It's cool they squashed it, tho.

But if Zo goes back to Corey's show, the lack of respect will continue.

Black Sexxxploitation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It seems like Zo wanted to have a conversation with Corey that Corey just isn't capable of producing.

I think Zo did that to see if he had earned Corey's respect, and I feel like he didn't. Nothing's changed, it was more of the same IMO.

It's cool they squashed it, tho.

But if Zo goes back to Corey's show, the lack of respect will continue.

Your point about Corey not being capable of having the kind of conversation that Zo wants to have is spot-on.

In Corey's mind, Zo represents all of the "soft" characteristics that the "weak" use to get over (Well-read, articulate, non-threatening demeanor and appearance).

Personally, I think Corey's obvious lack of respect for Zo was evident from day one, when they were both just panelists on 'Speedy's Comedy Corner.' Their verbal sparring was always entertaining and funny, but I always sensed an undercurrent of contempt in Corey's ribbing and roasting of Zo. He always focused on Zo's voice and vocabulary, but he was shrewd enough to realize that Zo's natural disposition provided a necessary and entertaining counterpoint to his own.

Anyone who thinks that all of this happened simply because Corey was pissed about the 20 grand hasn't been paying attention.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
That's some dumb nigga shit.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
Corey only respects people who can whoop his ass. That's the only way to get a disrespectful muthafucka to respect you.

He really wanted to Zo to fight him. But since Zo decided to take the high road (because of course he did), he'll never have Corey's respect.

Corey said everything he could to get him to fight, and for him to not fight him in that moment and whoop his ass, that shit will hang over their relationship forever.

That's why you should cut off people that disrespect you if you're not willing to whoop they ass on sight.

Sometimes you just gotta walk away like "Bruh, either I ain't got time or I got too much to lose to whoop yo ass right now, so fuck you, dog, you can have this shit." Because the shit ain't even worth fighting for.

Like you a hoe ass nigga, what the fuck I need your respect for?

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey only respects people who can whoop his ass. That's the only way to get a disrespectful muthafucka to respect you.

He really wanted to Zo to fight him. But since Zo decided to take the high road (because of course he did), he'll never have Corey's respect.

Corey said everything he could to get him to fight, and for him to not fight him in that moment and whoop his ass, that shit will hang over their relationship forever.

That's why you should cut off people that disrespect you if you're not willing to whoop they ass on sight.

Sometimes you just gotta walk away like "Bruh, either I ain't got time or I got too much to lose to whoop yo ass right now, so fuck you, dog, you can have this shit." Because the shit ain't even worth fighting for.

Like you a hoe ass nigga, what the fuck I need your respect for?

True and you can see that ass whooping Zo gave Aries cost 20k. Which Zo paid 10k back, if it’s going to cost Zo 20k to fight. He should’ve hit him with a chair/microphone stomp him out damn near almost killed him. My point is that wasn’t a 20k dollar ass whooping.

Zo learned it cost to fight and restrained himself against Corey.