Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Did you listen to the show? The funds must be used for the purpose that they were requested. You can't do a gofundme, raise some money, and then spend it on something else. It's common sense.
How long ago was the GFM? If he ain't building a studio, then why not refund the donations? Hell, he could've made a joint venture with Corey and did his show during the day or something. :dunno:

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But I'm also not sure about the whole "loyalty is based on fear" thing. I was more with when he talking about conditional loyalty, loyalty depending on what you get out of it. I'm very loyal, loyal by nature to an extent. But the condition of my loyalty is reciprocity. When I give loyalty, I expect loyalty back. I think fear would only be a factor in the case where I rescind my loyalty out of fear of betrayal. I don't GIVE loyalty out of fear, tho. So I don't know, I kinda wish he had more time to expound on that.

Yes, Loyalty itself isn't based on fear. However, Zo was speaking on people who demand loyalty based out of fear. Like be loyal to me to show me that you really down as a friend. That isn't what friendship and loyalty are about.

What I got from Zo is that loyalty is given to those who are loyal themselves. It's like Patrice O'Neal on the topic of love from one of his comedy bits. Women will demand love from men because they themselves are in love with that man. The man is lovable. But just because the guy is lovable doesn't make a woman lovable by default.

Love and fear cannot operate from the same place. Either you are in love or you are in a state of fear.

It is the same with Loyalty. Either you are Loyal or you are fearful of potential betrayal so you in fact demand loyalty.

If you a loyal dude and someone fucks you over, that person just fucked up and lost a valuable asset in their life. You're still a good loyal person. It's just you can't give that to the person who betrayed you anymore. Essentially you take your ball and go home.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I know Corey & Zo didn't plan this but they got the internet going nuts. I guess bad publicity is better than no publicity.

Only temporarily.

People are only watching out of curiosity and because beef attracts attention when it first pops off.

In a week or two we'll all be back to not giving a fuck and those two will have to deal with the inevitable fall out (including the loss of fans and followers) which they (or at least Corey) isn't considering.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only temporarily.

People are only watching out of curiosity and because beef attracts attention when it first pops off.

In a week or two we'll all be back to not giving a fuck and those two will have to deal with the inevitable fall out (including the loss of fans and followers) which they (or at least Corey) isn't considering.

Yep, Corey spoke on it and we heard from Zo. I don’t think there’s much more that needs to be said that people will be paying attention to regarding the fallout.

I’ve never watched an episode before but I watched both the original argument and Corey and Zo on Kraig’s show.

Let me correct myself, I watched when everyone said Corey went in on Grady.

I watched a bit of Corey’s show yesterday checking to see if he mentioned Zo but I only watched a few minutes.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey extended the olive branch

He did but Zo on Kraig's show, which I just watched today said he'll never go on the 5150 show again. That could just be cap though. Zo hit Corey with 10k, which he should have done three years ago. I don't think Zo can show his face on Corey's show until he's "even" with him by paying back that 20k. They got a 10 year relationship. No way it's finished over one argument.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zo is a better man than me. I wouldn't have paid that ignant disloyal nigga Nathan.

I wouldn’t of paid him only on the strength of don’t worry about it. So I wouldn’t worry about it. Zo think the money going to clear his name. Corey and others only going to run with..look how long I had to wait for it..Zo finally paid me back.

Corey still going to talk down on him.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey knows he fucked up BIG TIME. He tryna clean it up now with "Zo left me hanging with the lawyer" excuse. If Corey was really as thorough as he says he is, he would've spoke to Zo as a man on the lawyer shit years ago.

But instead, he held it in like a woman and pretended like nothing was wrong.

Corey needs to own up to his bullshit like Zo did with his show.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I wouldn’t of paid him only on the strength of don’t worry about it. So I wouldn’t worry about it. Zo think the money going to clear his name. Corey and others only going to run with..look how long I had to wait for it..Zo finally paid me back.

Corey still going to talk down on him.

True.

Corey has shown his true self to Zo.

If Zo is smart he'll pay off that debt and never fuck with Corey (or definitely not fuck with his show) in any way moving forward.

Even if they come to an understanding behind the scenes he would still be a fool to come back to that show after the disrespect Corey showed him.

ThatSuaveCat

Star
BGOL Investor
Zo will never go back because Corey called him the weakest link he got on air you can't take something like that back. Corey said you can't judge a friendship off of one interaction but it wasn't just 1 Corey had to be thinking that for the longest time.
Yep, aint no coming back from that weakest link comment. Corey even double downed on it yesterday when someone mentioned it in the chat room, saying thats what he honestly felt at the time, then tried to dismiss it as one off like you said. If he dont understand the level of disrespect that comment symbolized, it will happen again and most likely on air.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Corey knows he fucked up BIG TIME. He tryna clean it up now with "Zo left me hanging with the lawyer" excuse. If Corey was really as thorough as he says he is, he would've spoke to Zo as a man on the lawyer shit years ago.

But instead, he held it in like a woman and pretended like nothing was wrong.

Corey needs to own up to his bullshit like Zo did with his show.

Ironically, Corey sounds like the single black moms he always talks about.

That's why he's a hypocrite, he's become all the things he's always said he hated.

Spent the last three weeks making it about the money, then the nigga pay you, now it ain't about the money. Sound like somebody's baby mama.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is that interesting to yall? All this jaw jacking bullshit? 18 pages? really?

You know you just contributed to the thread count. Could’ve just came in and walk out.

ed8.gif