Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Corey did some hoe shit. He directed the cheating shit to Grady on purpose. The nigga is a vindictive manipulator. Instead of settling issues as a man, he holds onto certain perceived slights and missteps by ppl and when an argument comes up, he spills the beans on your personal business.

Cory the type of nigga to tell your biz and mask it with just keeping it real
Snake ass niggas are worse than coons. You are an absolute fool for trusting anyone like Corey.

d-weezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey is incredibly messy.
How he know all these people all these years and claim they are weak and suckas but some how falling out. Like why, have these people around to just blow up their spot to prove what point exactly?
If he's so much a real nigga then why all the theatrics and having to publicly shaming these. If he just cut them off then his word should carry more weight with people than being so extra on camera.

Zo was a sucker for dodging the lawyers and if he's laying up under a woman then he doesn't need to keep reminding Corey that he'll pay him back. Like bruh, you can't even keep a roof over your head without having to stroke and game up a woman.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
:idea: :confused::dunno:

On how many shows did Zo go off the deep end and lose his shit? That seems like a gross mischaracterization.

Can you point out some particular show dates?
He started the same type shit with Freeze. Aries, Frreze now Corey. There’s even footage out there with him going at Jason Black (they weren’t in the same room but still). That nigga gets emotional with the quickness.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey- who? I don't know who you..

Grady- the nigga that raised your son!

Corey in his mind was like..

YawningAridAxisdeer-size_restricted.gif

Fuck it..let's do it.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey- who? I don't know who you..

Grady- the nigga that raised your son!

Corey in his mind was like..

YawningAridAxisdeer-size_restricted.gif

Fuck it..let's do it.

Corey say both these niggas don't pay rent and be laid up with a broad. But both Grady and Zo raised ALL THEY CHILDREN.

But corey take care of himself and pay his own rent, yet he don't take care of none of his kids.

Now let's see...who the weak one out of this bunch?

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Corey say both these niggas don't pay rent and be laid up with a broad. But both Grady and Zo raised ALL THEY CHILDREN.

But corey take care of himself and pay his own rent, yet he don't take care of none of his kids.

Now let's see...who the weak one out of this bunch?

Explain raised all they kids? If it's part time then all three them.niggas weak if that's the case. Yeah your in your kids life but your being supported by a woman, and that's the easy route. And is Corey proven to be deadbeat? Thought he was married?

Last edited:

Black Sexxxploitation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zo is clearly in the wrong for letting his temper get the best of him, putting hands on Aries Spears, and then leaving Corey holding the proverbial bag. You don’t do that to a friend and/or business partner and then carry on with them as though everything is everything.

All of that being said, Zo was dead on when he referred to Corey as being the biggest Hypocrite. Corey actually has a lot in common with Tariq Nasheed in that both are hypocritical, self-proclaimed hustlers that revel in (and then try to capitalize on) the chaos that results from their hypocrisy. Both see themselves as the very pinnacle of manliness, yet both exhibit shamelessly hoish, messy behavior on a regular basis.

Corey LIVES for both conflict and the opportunity to call someone out in a public forum. Name one beef that he’s ever had that doesn’t drag out into a never ending feud. Zo supposedly owes him two stacks of high society and caused him legal problems, yet he not only maintains a friendship with Zo but continues an ongoing business relationship with him only to finally have a public meltdown about it NOW. How anyone can see that as either forthright or manly is well beyond me.

He dismisses anyone who isn’t from his walk of life and/or doesn’t share his overall worldview as a “ho nigga” or a “goofy.” His disdain for booksmart, educated brothers betrays a deep-seated jealousy for such types (Which goes a long way in explaining his resentment for Zo). His admitted resentment of light-skinned brothers is equally telling. His admission of having issues with women is easily the understatement of the year. Make special note of both his need and obvious inability to humble any and every woman in his presence, hence his constant needling of Darlene. He uses his comedy as a weapon to keep those around him in a constant state of fear and humility.

Corey’s stans will say that they love him because he fearlessly speaks truth to power and shames the weak, but that’s largely bullshit. They love him because they feel he legitimizes their struggle. He’sthe patron saint of underachieving deadbeats. He chides “ain’t shit bitches”even though he regularly partakes of their services, bemoans the proliferation of bastard children even though he’s produced a few himself, and constantly brags about his “hustle” even though he plateaued a LONG time ago in his chosen field. He espouses the virtues of the Nation of Islam, yet continues to live in a way that no Black muslim would ever condone. Dude is a mess, period.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Explain raised all they kids? If it's part time then all three them.niggas weak if that's the case. Yeah your in your kids life but your being supported by a woman, and that's the easy route. And is Corey proven to be deadbeat? Thought he was married?

Per Zo's last mansions show, he raised his kids from birth. Zo son is about to be in the G league I believe and his daughter studies theater at some university.

He mentioned a 3rd son during his last show that he didn't raise but he's been in his life even tho the relationship was strained due to issues wit the baby mama.

Grady said he raised all his 3 boys on one of Zo's shows.

Corey said he left for LA in 2000. His 2 kids stayed in Chicago. Now that's 20 yrs as an absentee father. He tried to bring his son to LA when his son was like 18 2 yrs ago but it didn't work out (surprisingly :rolleyes:).

Corey always talkin about being on the road and fucking poverty bitches while being married, so I dunno when he'd have time to raise kids.

Oh my bad, Corey took care of his wife's daughter while they were married in Cali. And I believe he paid for his daughter's tuition in Chicago.

So Corey gets kudos for that. Guess that mulatto redbone pussy made him step up as a father for another man's kid.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Per Zo's last mansions show, he raised his kids from birth. Zo son is about to be in the G league I believe and his daughter studies theater at some university.

He mentioned a 3rd son during his last show that he didn't raise but he's been in his life even tho the relationship was strained due to issues wit the baby mama.

Grady said he raised all his 3 boys on one of Zo's shows.

Corey said he left for LA in 2000. His 2 kids stayed in Chicago. Now that's 20 yrs as an absentee father. He tried to bring his son to LA when his son was like 18 2 yrs ago but it didn't work out (surprisingly :rolleyes:).

Corey always talkin about being on the road and fucking poverty bitches while being married, so I dunno when he'd have time to raise kids.

Oh my bad, Corey took care of his wife's daughter while they were married in Cali. And I believe he paid for his daughter's tuition in Chicago.

So Corey gets kudos for that. Guess that mulatto redbone pussy made him step up as a father for another man's kid.

_K_30690A.jpg

Zo Williams son New Williams played for Fresno average 12pts per game. They call him New but his whole name is Nuwr'iyl Elijah Williams

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, I agree with this. What kind of piecemeal shit are these niggas on?!? Everybody claiming "I'm a man! I stand on it! I'm a G! I'm real with my shit!" And on one side you got a nigga with money that's not being a real parent and on the other side you got a nigga claiming moral high ground because he's raising his kids but ain't got no money to support them? Straight up bum niggas all the way around. Neither side has room to point a finger.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Both Zo and Corey are stereotypical examples of certain types of Black men.

Zo
is the smart smooth talking cat with all the knowledge in the world about history and socio-economics but whose pockets stay on empty while his woman takes care of him like a mother to a son.

Corey is the tough talking wannabe street cat who constantly cheats on his woman and does nothing but live up to the negative stereotypes about back men, but his hustle keeps his pockets fat and that makes him think he's better than the other men around him.

Last edited: