Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Yeah after you've gotten your 20,it's all love and peace

Corey's show number have jump up at 90k something views so those 2k dislikes means nothing because their still watching and taking the time out to press that button.Zo's numbers have jumped also so it's a win win for both of them.

I admit I was wrong I spoke on it without knowing the whole story like a lot of us,Corey saying what he did for Zo and even getting the man a car with the donation money from the show so they wouldn't have to pay for a Cab and go out of their way to drop him off at his house after the show and he wouldn't talk to the lawyers about what happened between him and the drunk?Not the police but a lawyer that's being paid by your friend....Not a good look on Zo's side.

That's nice but Zo has been giving Corey free content for his show for over 10 years, that's the least he could do. Without Zo, the show is pussy and dick jokes for two hours.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's nice but Zo has been giving Corey free content for his show for over 10 years, that's the least he could do. Without Zo, the show is pussy and dick jokes for two hours.
Yup when I met my old lady. I was like I watch this show on Tuesday nights 5150. She started watching it with me, then I felt embarrassed because every other word was bitch and pussy.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Corey told Zo repeatedly dont worry about it. Now if Cory gonna blame Zo for that 20k, then he's basically like a ditzy broad who says one thing but harbors emotion about the situation within. Men tell men what they want.

Be a man and tell Zo to work out a payment plan, sell his car, or whatever to payback that money.
don't say it's all good when it really isn't. That's what women do.

To me that's irrelevant, I wouldn't care what he said. If my actions caused my friend money I'm paying them back regardless. To me that's the stans up thing to do, and now with more information it would’ve been even more important to pay him back after he gave me money to get to work and paid for my car.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To me that's irrelevant, I wouldn't care what he said. If my actions caused my friend money I'm paying them back regardless. To me that's the stans up thing to do, and now with more information it would’ve been even more important to pay him back after he gave me money to get to work and paid for my car.

How u gonna pay it back if they say u dont have to pay?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
what's that got to do with getting a loud speaker and announcing it to the world that you owe me 20k?

if you want the money, tell me. you don't wait to announce it to the world cause you cant tell me to my face. bitch shit.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zo's content is a weird one and the only time I felt that his input was needed was when they had the Muslim brother on the show and remember he's not apart of the conscious community,he's not radical ,he's not addressing black issues solely and you just never know what his show is going to be about and depending on who he has on with him you can decide if the show is watchable.Zo could never carry a show by himself and I've never heard him put himself in a category .

Free content?when you're allowed to promote your items you have for sale and from what Corey said Last night Come to his shows with him get on stage announce himself and sell his products, not the show products where Zo spent no money because Corey paid for everything.What more can be done to help a friend?who wouldn't even answer his phone for you're lawyers that would of in turn helped Corey in a situation you were in.

I like Zo but like I said Zo's content isn't for everyone and being on Corey's show helped him more than it helped Corey cause Corey can find folks to put in those spots.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I meant to ask what is it u didn’t know

my statement didn’t come out in my words all the way how I said it in my head

my fault big dawg
Oh damn. It’s all good my dawg....
I didnt know about the Tiffany Haddish shit
I really thought she was just trying to show love. Had no idea he told her she wasn’t gonna make it

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Yeah after you've gotten your 20,it's all love and peace

Corey's show number have jump up at 90k something views so those 2k dislikes means nothing because their still watching and taking the time out to press that button.Zo's numbers have jumped also so it's a win win for both of them.

I admit I was wrong I spoke on it without knowing the whole story like a lot of us,Corey saying what he did for Zo and even getting the man a car with the donation money from the show so they wouldn't have to pay for a Cab and go out of their way to drop him off at his house after the show and he wouldn't talk to the lawyers about what happened between him and the drunk?Not the police but a lawyer that's being paid by your friend....Not a good look on Zo's side.

Aries didn't get 20. The 20 went to the lawyer Corey hired but Aries ultimately dropped the suit, leaving Corey outta 20k. I mean, Corey could have asked Zo to pay him back, but he knew Zo didn't have it which was ultimately true because Zo needs to hit a lick. And I'm sorry to say, but Zo sounded weak af talking about hittin a lick. Zo had no business fighting Aries if he was gonna have to "hit a lick" to pay a lawyer.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what's that got to do with getting a loud speaker and announcing it to the world that you owe me 20k?

if you want the money, tell me. you don't wait to announce it to the world cause you cant tell me to my face. bitch shit.

And on top of that just 2 weeks ago, Corey said it was all good between him and Zo. He told Zo this over the phone.

I'm telling you, Corey helps his "friends" out only to have it hang over their heads. The nigga Corey got issues.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How u gonna pay it back if they say u dont have to pay?

Technically Zo could have played the "you made for a unsafe environment , I was provoked" card, sued both those niggas and had a legit case. Like really if Corey thought Aries Spears was a bitch ass nigga or whatever he's calling him now....why did he even invite him on the show? Did he think Aries was his friend too or what?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
True but Corey should have still explained to Zo what he meant by the weakest link.

Also, Corey shouldn't have allowed a drunk Aries to be on that show. I would have done the same thing Zo did with zero regrets. Aries crossed the line. There have been fights on white shows too.

I wouldn't have raised up on Aries. He was being an asshole but I only get physical if I'm physically attacked. That's the line for me. You can say words all you want, but if you touch me you're signing a permission slip for me to beat the fuck outcho ass. And that's generally the way it go, but Zo couldn't afford to fight Aries, so yes, technically Zo was the weak link. Especially when he's supposed to be the "voice of reason"?

And I guarantee those fights on white shows had strong financial backing.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
If they refuse to take it, then what?

Then I would considered it even, but leaving it open and busting saying I’ll get you when I hit my lick is hoe shit. He obviously knew he fucked and felt he should’ve paid or he would’ve never said the lick shit. Now I do think coreys fucked up but I’ve thought that since he was shifting on black women. So, him putting Zo’s convo is right in align with his character.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't have raised up on Aries. He was being an asshole but I only get physical if I'm physically attacked. That's the line for me. You can say words all you want, but if you touch me you're signing a permission slip for me to beat the fuck outcho ass. And that's generally the way it go, but Zo couldn't afford to fight Aries, so yes, technically Zo was the weak link. Especially when he's supposed to be the "voice of reason"?

I thought he was defending Darlene's honor.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

Aries was touching Zo throughout the show and Zo was literally moving away from him. Another alternative would have been Zo telling Aries "let's go outside right now". But to just shut up and take a direct insult like that? Nah. It's a "shock-jock" show. And no one in their right mind would blacklist Zo because of that fight. It just cost Zo Corey some money because Aries is a bitch nigga. The weak-link comment is irrelevant because Corey is responsible for everything that happens on that show. For that fight too.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then I would considered it even, but leaving it open and busting saying I’ll get you when I hit my lick is hoe shit. He obviously knew he fucked and felt he should’ve paid or he would’ve never said the lick shit. Now I do think coreys fucked up but I’ve thought that since he was shifting on black women. So, him putting Zo’s convo is right in align with his character.

I agree 100% with you. BUT, they didn't leave it open. Corey himself said to Zo numerous times, it's all good...don't worry about it. If we friends, Imma take you at your word.

If Corey after the 20k situation went down, asked Zo for the bread, then yes Zo would be a clown talking about hitting a lick eventually if it was from jump.

I have friends to this day who owed me money before. I told them don't worry about it. We haven't spoke on any money being borrowed, me giving money to help so and so or anything. Once I say it's good...IT's GOOD.

But if it ain't good, I let them know as soon as I put the money in they hand. Hey imma need that $200 back by such and such date.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Oh damn. It’s all good my dawg....
I didnt know about the Tiffany Haddish shit
I really thought she was just trying to show love. Had no idea he told her she wasn’t gonna make it
I've never heard him say that. He's always said that she'd make it on her looks (assuming because she's lighter-skinned).

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
youre making alot of assumptions based on hearing one side of the story
its funny how corey didnt mention that shit when zo was sitting right next to him

Corey a ol' Smokey from Friday ass nigga. When Zo was there live and direct, it was "I'm too old and too tired to fight" . When Zo not there he start sayin "Yeah, I woulda beat his ass".

Corey wouldn't bust a grape. Ol' skinnin n grinnin ass nigga with Stephen A Smith. Holdin up a piece of chicken too. SMH

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
I mean its all assumptive from a third party perspective.

but based on logic I doubt if Corey wouldve challanged zo d
to dispute him, and state

he had the text to prove it, if he was lying. annnnnnnnd

if he IS lyin you KNOW zo gonna address it via his venues..

the reason I think corey aint address it is to help zo save face..

to bring that out wouldve really had zo out there lookin stupid

and weak as fuck...

either way coreys last show was pretty entertaining... then again,

internet beef usually is
So Corey aired out all that other shit but didn't address the lawyer to help Zo save face? And then turned around and aired it out anyway the next time that he had a chance without Zo there to dispute it or explain himself. That's weak as fuck.
Corey looks bad for this. If he had all these issues with Zo and they don't know each other like that as they both were saying last week he looks dumb for having Zo around so long after the initial situation.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Aries didn't get 20. The 20 went to the lawyer Corey hired but Aries ultimately dropped the suit, leaving Corey outta 20k. I mean, Corey could have asked Zo to pay him back, but he knew Zo didn't have it which was ultimately true because Zo needs to hit a lick. And I'm sorry to say, but Zo sounded weak af talking about hittin a lick. Zo had no business fighting Aries if he was gonna have to "hit a lick" to pay a lawyer.
Would you, yourself have sued?
Would you really have expected a suit from a man if you were in such a situation(out of embarrassment, I'm sure was the motivation)?

If Corey has been providing transportation to and fro, eventually a whoopty that can pass Cali emissions, airfare, and hotel accommodations (*a weak link?), then he knows damn well that Zo ain't got it like that so he was telling him not to worry about it.
Why would he NOW turn around and front him for it except to embarrass him.

The day after, Corey was all with the shit in the video of him, Darlene, and Zo. Corey had that heavy bag and was punching it and clowning but shit changed when he got served them papers in the mail. :eek::oops::curse:

*I think the illiterate asshole meant a burden to him

Last edited:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And Goofy in a tight suit and a hat like Zo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zo+Dash+.jpg

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Aries was touching Zo throughout the show and Zo was literally moving away from him. Another alternative would have been Zo telling Aries "let's go outside right now". But to just shut up and take a direct insult like that? Nah. It's a "shock-jock" show. And no one in their right mind would blacklist Zo because of that fight. It just cost Zo Corey some money because Aries is a bitch nigga. The weak-link comment is irrelevant because Corey is responsible for everything that happens on that show. For that fight too.

It was a touchy situation. Aries was drunk, mad disrespectful, touchy feely, but a somewhat "celebrity guest".

But the clear bottom line is that Zo was trying to talk and Aries talked over him, and that's when Zo lost his cool. He threw the first punch. On that, he could have been arrested. And definitely sued.

Corey took responsibility by hiring the lawyer because it was his show. But Zo ran away from giving a statement to the lawyer over some shit he caused? Obviously Corey didn't think Zo (the voice of reason) was gonna get up and really hit Aries. I think Corey is more pissed about Zo running away from the lawyer than he is about the 20K. I know I would be. Nigga don't talk to me bout hitting a lick and paying me back while not being straight up and acknowledging that you ran and hid when I needed you to respond to the lawyer. I hate shit like that. Nigga be straight up!!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Would you, yourself have sued?
Would you really have expected a suit from a man if you were in such a situation(out of embarrassment, I'm sure was the motivation)?

If Corey has been providing transportation to and fro, eventually a whoopty that can pass Cali emissions, airfare, and hotel accommodations (*a weak link?), then he knows damn well that Zo ain't got it like that so he was telling him not to worry about it.
Why would he NOW turn around and front him for it except to embarrass him.

The day after, Corey was all with the shit in the video of him, Darlene, and Zo. Corey had that heavy bag and was punching it and clowning but shit changed when he got served them papers in the mail. :eek::oops::curse:

*I think the illiterate asshole meant a burden to him

You askin if I was Aries would I have sued?

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I agree 100% with you. BUT, they didn't leave it open. Corey himself said to Zo numerous times, it's all good...don't worry about it. If we friends, Imma take you at your word.

If Corey after the 20k situation went down, asked Zo for the bread, then yes Zo would be a clown talking about hitting a lick eventually if it was from jump.

I have friends to this day who owed me money before. I told them don't worry about it. We haven't spoke on any money being borrowed, me giving money to help so and so or anything. Once I say it's good...IT's GOOD.

But if it ain't good, I let them know as soon as I put the money in they hand. Hey imma need that $200 back by such and such date.

I fully get what your saying. I assuming you loaned them money? To me that’s different, me lending you the money gives the option is saying no or I can only do but so much. Your stupid actions causing me an unexpected financial issue is also different in I had no choice in the matter.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
You askin if I was Aries would I have sued?
Yeah. I just can't see the average Brothas going that route. I don't know that anybody else from the streets would've taken LEGAL actions for THAT little scuffing up. I'd have charged it to the game...I lost one and ummo have to explain some shit when I sober up. :dunno: