Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight.....

After getting halfway through tonight's show, I can humbly say there's always two sides to every story.

I still wish all this could have happened behind the scenes, but Corey had a legitimate gripe with Zo. We didn't know that info last week so it made Corey come off like an asshole when Zo in fact did some asshole moves.

I get where Corey is coming from with the weakest link comment. He wasn't talking about Zo's input as a host on the show, he's was talking about Zo's lack of professionalism with the fight and cowardace when it came to responding to the lawyer on that lawsuit.

If Zo worked for Sirius XM and punched a guest on the air he would have been fired, charged and blacklisted from radio. But since it's a youtube show without white people involved, people aren't viewing the situation the same way. It's like 5150 is just some street shit rather than a legitimate business that's vulnerable to lawsuits which is why companies have handbooks and HR departments. Corey had a legitimate point.

Corey is a funny acting dude man. Why he ain't bring up Zo not calling the lawyer back when Zo was there on the show last week?

Corey lies by omission. He will leave things out to make himself look better. I'm telling you he's a manipulator.

Corey knows he fucked up, but he's tied to that "chi-town I'm a real nigga" image. He gonna keep that up to not look like a sucker in front of his fans.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Nah, he still funny to me. He is a great comic. But after this, I can't fuck with his shit no more. He really is a hoe ass nigga who happens to be really funny.
Man....I love dude comedy so much, I really was trying to avoid feeling this way. But you're right. This nigga is a hilarious comedian thats kind of a hoe ass nigga in real life. Thats fucked up.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah, he still funny to me. He is a great comic. But after this, I can't fuck with his shit no more. He really is a hoe ass nigga who happens to be really funny.

He's not naturally funny anymore to me. Like during the Foxxhole/RMC days he was on underrated Patrice O'Neal level......I haven't watched in like a year since the Zo shit happened. And I thought I was really gonna get back into the show during the lockdown.....nope

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lol corey talking hard and what he wouldve done when the dude isnt there
and i see a couple of you lames supporting this bs talking bout you agree
if that nigga had all these issues with zo over that 20k...and how zo didnt respond...he had ample opportunity to do address zo
but like a feminine bitch(which he supposedly hates) he waited until he was emotional and mad
and miss me with real niggas expose their partners....nigga thats super gossipy female shit
zo gonna show up next week ready to fight Corey.. Corey gonna be scared and offer zo a piece of chicken and a picture together

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey is a funny acting dude man. Why he ain't bring up Zo not calling the lawyer back when Zo was there on the show last week?

Corey lies by omission. He will leave things out to make himself look better. I'm telling you he's a manipulator.

Corey knows he fucked up, but he's tied to that "chi-town I'm a real nigga" image. He gonna keep that up to not look like a sucker in front of his fans.

Man that was a fuck up show. I separated the comedy from the CH and seen exactly who they are staff and all. Kraig was cool with the Red foxx and Malcolm X reference. But Dee true colors came out to about Sarah and how CH talks down on her.

Talk all that shit about him when he gone. Put him in a cab told him he didn’t have a car. Gave him a platform only to dismantle him as a person. He dissed all the women on his show by calling them bitches. Chick donated money to him last night called her a bitch to. I guess CH didn’t do nothing wrong, a fool and his money will soon part ways. Health is something you can’t buy!

Zo was all those things why was you hanging with him then real ninja? That Chi-town shit is dead as well it’s not where you from but where you at. Biggie from NY but got pop in LA.

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is this nigga always talking about Chicago niggas this and Chicago niggas that? If Corey Holcumb is an example of Chicago niggas he's a weak representation.

It’s part of selling wolf tickets. Niggas gotta list off their hood resume in a attempt to intimidate. You in your 50s nobody cares where you went to high school or what street you grew up on in the early 80s

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh and Kraig and Marcus gotta figure they on deck for the next blowup from Corey.

It's only a matter of time. Especially with Marcus. Corey only keep niggas around who he feels superior to.

His face said it all when Tiffany Haddish came on his show as a surprise with Godfrey. Corey told her verbatim she wasn't wasn't gonna make it in comedy early on.

And how did Thaddish handle it?...she offered the nigga a writing job for her next comedy roast. Killed him with kindness.

Corey going downhill fast man. Lotta ppl in the comedy scene observing this from afar. This Zo shit gonna bite him back when he least expect it.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s part of selling wolf tickets. Niggas gotta list off their hood resume in a attempt to intimidate. You in your 50s nobody cares where you went to high school or what street you grew up on in the early 80s

Exactly. Being from a tough city don't mean you can fight. Why is there so much gun violence in hood ass cities like Chicago and St Louis?

It's cuz lotta these niggas can't fight so they pickup a gun.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Aight.....

After getting halfway through tonight's show, I can humbly say there's always two sides to every story.

I still wish all this could have happened behind the scenes, but Corey had a legitimate gripe with Zo. We didn't know that info last week so it made Corey come off like an asshole when Zo in fact did some asshole moves.

I get where Corey is coming from with the weakest link comment. He wasn't talking about Zo's input as a host on the show, he's was talking about Zo's lack of professionalism with the fight and cowardace when it came to responding to the lawyer on that lawsuit.

If Zo worked for Sirius XM and punched a guest on the air he would have been fired, charged and blacklisted from radio. But since it's a youtube show without white people involved, people aren't viewing the situation the same way. It's like 5150 is just some street shit rather than a legitimate business that's vulnerable to lawsuits which is why companies have handbooks and HR departments. Corey had a legitimate point.

That argument is invalid because Corey didn't take any control in that Aries situation.

He could've ended the show early, he could've sent Aries home during the break, he could've moved them niggas to opposite sides of the table. All this nigga did was move the bottle away from an already drunk nigga and tried to push thru the show.

Most professional shows have a producer who is responsible for making those decisions. For example, Poetess was the one who got that Candy Bar Brown bitch out of there, not Corey. A crazy bitch he indirectly invited to the show and never took responsibility for.

Most professional shows have security to protect the talent. As soon as Zo scooted his chair back, it should've been two of them tough ass "Chi town niggas" getting in between them niggas. Corey always talk about how big and tough he is, why didn't he get up before they started fighting and hold Zo back.

Most professional shows wouldn't let a guest get dead ass drunk, cut everybody off and molest a co-host for two hours. But it's Zo's fault he didn't let it slide for 2hrs and 5 minutes?

Now all of a sudden, it's a professional show? That's some fuckin' bullshit, bro.

That shit happened because he failed as a producer. If he was a producer at Sirius, he would be fired because he just let the shit happen. Nigga wanna call all the shots, but when shit go wrong, it ain't never his fault. That's hoe shit.

Zo really don't even need to pay that nigga 20k, a lot of that shit was Corey's fault. And the fact that Corey wants him to pay for the whole thing is just another testament that Corey wants to take no responsibility for that shit.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. Being from a tough city don't mean you can fight. Why is there so much gun violence in hood ass cities like Chicago and St Louis?

It's cuz lotta these niggas can't fight so they pickup a gun.
If you Black in America every city is tough for you. I went to Southern in Baton Rouge in the early 90s I remember dudes from Los Angeles and Chicago and other parts would try that "I'm big and bad because I'm from this place and get beat up by guys from out here who were "I'm from the boot and we don't a give a fuck where you from"

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That argument is invalid because Corey didn't take any control in that Aries situation.

He could've ended the show early, he could've sent Aries home during the break, he could've moved them niggas to opposite sides of the table. All this nigga did was move the bottle away from an already drunk nigga and tried to push thru the show.

Most professional shows have a producer who is responsible for making those decisions. For example, Poetess was the one who got that Candy Bar Brown bitch out of there, not Corey. A crazy bitch he indirectly invited to the show and never took responsibility for.

Most professional shows have security to protect the talent. As soon as Zo scooted his chair back, it should've been two of them tough ass "Chi town niggas" getting in between them niggas. Corey always talk about how big and tough he is, why didn't he get up before they started fighting and hold Zo back.

Most professional shows wouldn't let a guest get dead ass drunk, cut everybody off and molest a co-host for two hours. But it's Zo's fault he didn't let it slide for 2hrs and 5 minutes?

Now all of a sudden, it's a professional show? That's some fuckin' bullshit, bro.

That shit happened because he failed as a producer. If he was a producer at Sirius, he would be fired because he just let the shit happen. Nigga wanna call all the shots, but when shit go wrong, it ain't never his fault. That's hoe shit.

Zo really don't even need to pay that nigga 20k, a lot of that shit was Corey's fault. And the fact that Corey wants him to pay for the whole thing is just another testament that Corey wants to take no responsibility for that shit.

This isn't a professional show. They used to have the show in a storage unit. Corey is a comedian so he's not taking anything serious. Even last week as the show was ending he was making jokes right in Zo's face as Zo was still fired up. Most rappers/entertainers/ball players, I want to listen/watch them do their job and nothing else. Most if you listen to what they have to say will probably say some nonsense. Same with Corey. If you like his comedy, you can still go to his shows but not mess with him outside that.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh and Kraig and Marcus gotta figure they on deck for the next blowup from Corey.

It's only a matter of time. Especially with Marcus. Corey only keep niggas around who he feels superior to.

His face said it all when Tiffany Haddish came on his show as a surprise with Godfrey. Corey told her verbatim she wasn't wasn't gonna make it in comedy early on.

And how did Thaddish handle it?...she offered the nigga a writing job for her next comedy roast. Killed him with kindness.

Corey going downhill fast man. Lotta ppl in the comedy scene observing this from afar. This Zo shit gonna bite him back when he least expect it.
Damn I didn’t know all that

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah after you've gotten your 20,it's all love and peace

Corey's show number have jump up at 90k something views so those 2k dislikes means nothing because their still watching and taking the time out to press that button.Zo's numbers have jumped also so it's a win win for both of them.

I admit I was wrong I spoke on it without knowing the whole story like a lot of us,Corey saying what he did for Zo and even getting the man a car with the donation money from the show so they wouldn't have to pay for a Cab and go out of their way to drop him off at his house after the show and he wouldn't talk to the lawyers about what happened between him and the drunk?Not the police but a lawyer that's being paid by your friend....Not a good look on Zo's side.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Corey's show number have jump up at 90k something views so those 2k dislikes means nothing because their still watching and taking the time out to press that button.Zo's numbers have jumped also so it's a win win for both of them.

I admit I was wrong I spoke on it without knowing the whole story like a lot of us,Corey saying what he did for Zo and even getting the man a car with the donation money from the show so they wouldn't have to pay for a Cab and go out of their way to drop him off at his house after the show and he wouldn't talk to the lawyers about what happened between him and the drunk?Not the police but a lawyer that's being paid by your friend....Not a good look on Zo's side.

that was grown man shit by aries... and when Corey explained himself.. Zo has zero response for what he did.

he keeps thinkin it was about payin dudes back, it had ZERO to do with that,

and everything to do with him, goin full missin in action, when corey's lawyer

was tryin to contact him, leavin corey and his show in dire straits because of

his zo's failure to control his temper.... and Aries was cool to settle for just twenty geez,

he couldve gotten way more if he pursued it.

and for zo to not even address the fact that he ran into hiding says a lot about him,

when the going gets tough,

its easy to be the cool level headed dude when when the going is easy.

a knigga true colors come out, when the going gets tough..

and for him to run and hide when he is the one who INITIATED the going getting tough.

says a lot about him...

and its not too good.. I still think zo has a lot to offer, but he aint a ride or die type a kniga,

and I think thats what Corey meant when he said weakest link...

by the way this last show was one of Coreys best ever, I aint never watch more than a three minute clip from him, I watched for an hour and laughed out loud at least three times..

bruh everytime he said Ill pay ya back after I hit this lick.. out of nowhere, was fuckin hilarity...Corey was on his A game...

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Man that's not a good look at all. IMO I don't think Zo ever saw that man as friend. How can you inconvenience a man that's only helped you and when you cause him a debt you only tell that person ill pay you back when I hit a lick? A real friend would made paying him back a priority.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cats who struggle with either women or money tend to be hot headed when you push a button, they quick to wanna fight...

Zo is that dude, he'll put hands on you for disrespecting him and that usually means that person grew up having to fight to get respected...

A big reason why man of us have issues, we grow up in abnormal situations.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Corey the type of dude to "help" you only to shit on you later for the stuff he chose to help you with in the 1st place. 1st he did it with Grady, then he did it with Zo. Next up will be Marcus or Kraig.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
that was grown man shit by aries... and when Corey explained himself.. Zo has zero response for what he did.

he keeps thinkin it was about payin dudes back, it had ZERO to do with that,

and everything to do with him, goin full missin in action, when corey's lawyer

was tryin to contact him, leavin corey and his show in dire straits because of

his zo's failure to control his temper.... and Aries was cool to settle for just twenty geez,

he couldve gotten way more if he pursued it.

and for zo to not even address the fact that he ran into hiding says a lot about him,

when the going gets tough,

its easy to be the cool level headed dude when when the going is easy.

a knigga true colors come out, when the going gets tough..

and for him to run and hide when he is the one who INITIATED the going getting tough.

says a lot about him...

and its not too good.. I still think zo has a lot to offer, but he aint a ride or die type a kniga,

and I think thats what Corey meant when he said weakest link...

by the way this last show was one of Coreys best ever, I aint never watch more than a three minute clip from him, I watched for an hour and laughed out loud at least three times..

bruh everytime he said Ill pay ya back after I hit this lick.. out of nowhere, was fuckin hilarity...Corey was on his A game...

youre making alot of assumptions based on hearing one side of the story
its funny how corey didnt mention that shit when zo was sitting right next to him

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
youre making alot of assumptions based on hearing one side of the story
its funny how corey didnt mention that shit when zo was sitting right next to him

I mean its all assumptive from a third party perspective.

but based on logic I doubt if Corey wouldve challanged zo d
to dispute him, and state

he had the text to prove it, if he was lying. annnnnnnnd

if he IS lyin you KNOW zo gonna address it via his venues..

the reason I think corey aint address it is to help zo save face..

to bring that out wouldve really had zo out there lookin stupid

and weak as fuck...

either way coreys last show was pretty entertaining... then again,

internet beef usually is

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man that's not a good look at all. IMO I don't think Zo ever saw that man as friend. How can you inconvenience a man that's only helped you and when you cause him a debt you only tell that person ill pay you back when I hit a lick? A real friend would made paying him back a priority.

Corey told Zo repeatedly dont worry about it. Now if Cory gonna blame Zo for that 20k, then he's basically like a ditzy broad who says one thing but harbors emotion about the situation within. Men tell men what they want.

Be a man and tell Zo to work out a payment plan, sell his car, or whatever to payback that money.

But don't say it's all good when it really isn't. That's what women do.