Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit had me shaking my head.corey think it's cool to tell your business (talking bout grady) because he tells his business? So you tell everybody you cheated on the road and now nobody else info isnt safe? What the fuck kinda shit is that? He stand on that proud and loud as fuck too.fuck the shit between zo and corey.forget that.cause we still don't have the whole story and probably never will.nigga don't run your fucking mouth about what I do.nobody should have to tell a fifty year old that shit.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Yeah. I just can't see the average Brothas going that route. I don't know that anybody else from the streets would've taken LEGAL actions for THAT little scuffing up. I'd have charged it to the game...I lost one and ummo have to explain some shit when I sober up. :dunno:

Naw I wouldn't have sued if I were Aries. I wouldn't have been Aries though cuz I'm not talking shit like that. But had I done what he did I wouldn't have sued, that was some hoe shit.

However, he was well within his right to sue. He could have cleaned Corey out simply because the law was on his side.

I've always liked Zo, but who he is on camera might not be the complete picture of Zo. I know niggas that talk a good game but eventually do sucka shit that show you who they really are. And when I tried confronting them on it in a healthy way, they weaseled out of the conversation and wouldn't be straight up with me. Shit like that diminishes trust and respect. If 20 of my hard earned bands gotta go completely down the drain because a nigga with no ends couldn't keep his composure, I wouldn't throw you away yet. But if I ask you to speak to the lawyer and you didn't do it I would be mad as fuck and want some form of accountability.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree 100% with you. BUT, they didn't leave it open. Corey himself said to Zo numerous times, it's all good...don't worry about it. If we friends, Imma take you at your word.

If Corey after the 20k situation went down, asked Zo for the bread, then yes Zo would be a clown talking about hitting a lick eventually if it was from jump.

I have friends to this day who owed me money before. I told them don't worry about it. We haven't spoke on any money being borrowed, me giving money to help so and so or anything. Once I say it's good...IT's GOOD.

But if it ain't good, I let them know as soon as I put the money in they hand. Hey imma need that $200 back by such and such date.

I will say, It's good after they offer to pay me if I know they don't have it. As a man if I owe another man money I'm gonna attempt to pay something. Then if my friend says don't worry about and throws it in my face later on then then the friend is in the wrong.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Corey aired out all that other shit but didn't address the lawyer to help Zo save face? And then turned around and aired it out anyway the next time that he had a chance without Zo there to dispute it or explain himself. That's weak as fuck.
Corey looks bad for this. If he had all these issues with Zo and they don't know each other like that as they both were saying last week he looks dumb for having Zo around so long after the initial situation.

only corey knows why he did what he did, but when corey held back the info,

zo was part of the team

I guess when zo just went missing in action like he did, when corey was lookin

for his ass to help settle the issue he caused..

and was no longer part of the team corey said fuck it..

the fact that zo just vanishes without sayin nothin..

is some pure cake ass knigga shit..

thats what bitches and little children do...

and that is straight up.

weakest link shit....

A man deals with his issue like a man,

not run away and hide like a little girl,

hopin it just all goes away...

zo wouldve been a g if he wouldve just quit on the air...

not wait till the show is over, then play hide and seek.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
only corey knows why he did what he did, but when corey held back the info,

zo was part of the team

I guess when zo just went missing in action like he did, when corey was lookin

for his ass to help settle the issue he caused..

and was no longer part of the team corey said fuck it..

the fact that zo just vanishes without sayin nothin..

is some pure cake ass knigga shit..

thats what bitches and little children do...

and that is straight up.

weakest link shit....

A man deals with his issue like a man,

not run away and hide like a little girl,

hopin it just all goes away...

zo wouldve been a g if he wouldve just quit on the air...

not wait till the show is over, then play hide and seek.

Lmao Zo hiding from Corey about the lawyer shit. But be on the show damn near 3x a month. :lol:

Look like he right beside you and you still can’t find him???

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I just can't get over the fact that Zo wasn't there to defend himself......

For Corey to keep taking jabs at him, the sub line in the opening song AND the shirt......

Thats a bit much.....

How do you seriously expect a man to let all that slide so you both can mutually repair the friendship?

Like for real, they had 10 years in on the air together and however long before that.....

To still act like this a week later.... shows how petty and narcissistic Corey is and how little he truly respected Zo as a man. Fuck as a friend.

I've got a mfkr I loved like a damn brother.
This mfkr "almost died," and realized how precious life is.
Got on a quest for God, which led to a quest for knowledge....which led him to Moorish beliefs.....

Mfkr slowly just stopped talking to me.....(because ...whatever)

To this day I still wouldn't say half of the shit Corey was saying about / to Zo. Sure there are things I COULD say, but I wouldn't.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Zo's content is a weird one and the only time I felt that his input was needed was when they had the Muslim brother on the show and remember he's not apart of the conscious community,he's not radical ,he's not addressing black issues solely and you just never know what his show is going to be about and depending on who he has on with him you can decide if the show is watchable.Zo could never carry a show by himself and I've never heard him put himself in a category .

Free content?when you're allowed to promote your items you have for sale and from what Corey said Last night Come to his shows with him get on stage announce himself and sell his products, not the show products where Zo spent no money because Corey paid for everything.What more can be done to help a friend?who wouldn't even answer his phone for you're lawyers that would of in turn helped Corey in a situation you were in.

I like Zo but like I said Zo's content isn't for everyone and being on Corey's show helped him more than it helped Corey cause Corey can find folks to put in those spots.

Your whole shit is backwards.

Zo addresses black issues from a radical and conscious standpoint literally all the time. I watch his show with Geoff Brown on Monday every week. I get good game from them every week. He also brought that same consciousness to Corey's show as well as introduced him to that Muslim brother, Rizza Islam.

It's Corey's show that never has a topic anymore. Before the argument, this nigga spent like 30-45 minutes just talking about what celebrity chicks are fine and he does that all the time. I've seen this nigga on a show where it was just him and Darlene and he spent like 30 minutes just talking about fucking a cat, shit wasn't even funny. Spent 30 minutes just talking about digging in his ass. Every time Darlene talk about a nigga dick, he ask Darlene for a picture of the dick. It's Corey that's the weirdo.

It's Corey's topics that are limited. Niggas who have been watching the show for years already know off top what his show is going to be about. He's either going to gossip about the personal lives of old, irrelevant Comicview niggas, who's gay in Hollywood or being "too real" for Hollywood, how CACs run the country, or pop gangsta shit (that he will never do) about niggas he will smile with the next time he see 'em in person. That is it.

The truth is Corey could get other people, but he wants people he can control. Darlene is a bird, Marcus seems like a simpleton, Kraig can be insightful but he stays in pocket and the second he challenges Corey, he'll be gone, too. Corey got mad because he thought he had Zo in pocket because Zo always laughed off when ever Corey went off the rails. This time he challenged Corey about the Grady shit, and that's why Corey going off on a tangent like "nigga, I bought you this, I brought you here, I did this, you did that" - doesn't that sound like something a bitch would do?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmao Zo hiding from Corey about the lawyer shit. But be on the show damn near 3x a month. :lol:

Ol now you see me now you don't looking ass knigga..

Then he got the nerve to be upset Corey don't market his shit...

Zo low key treating corey like he treat

His bitches

Lol

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Zo addresses black issues from a radical and conscious standpoint literally all the time. I watch his show with Geoff Brown on Monday every week. I get good game from them every week. He also brought that same consciousness to Corey's show as well as introduced him to that Muslim brother, Rizza Islam.

It's Corey's show that never has a topic anymore. Before the argument, this nigga spent like 30-45 minutes just talking about what celebrity chicks are fine and he does that all the time. I've seen this nigga on a show where it was just him and Darlene and he spent like 30 minutes just talking about fucking a cat, shit wasn't even funny. Spent 30 minutes just talking about digging in his ass. Every time Darlene talk about a nigga dick, he ask Darlene for a picture of the dick. It's Corey that's the weirdo.

It's Corey's topics that are limited. Niggas who have been watching the show for years already know off top what his show is going to be about. He's either going to gossip about the personal lives of old, irrelevant Comicview niggas, who's gay in Hollywood or being "too real" for Hollywood, how CACs run the country, or pop gangsta shit (that he will never do) about niggas he will smile with the next time he see 'em in person. That is it.

The truth is Corey could get other people, but he wants people he can control. Darlene is a bird, Marcus seems like a simpleton, Kraig can be insightful but he stays in pocket and the second he challenges Corey, he'll be gone, too. Corey got mad because he thought he had Zo in pocket because Zo always laughed off when ever Corey went off the rails. This time he challenged Corey about the Grady shit, and that's why Corey going off on a tangent like "nigga, I bought you this, I brought you here, I did this, you did that" - doesn't that sound like something a bitch would do?
giphy.gif

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So if Corey swung on a guest on the ZoWhatShow cost Zo 20 stacks ducked the lawyer and everyone else...
comes back to the show talking about beefs that don't concern him and taking the other side
What would we be saying right now?
Corey should've talked to Zo like he talked to Aries, "Shut the fuck up ninja!! I've had about had enough of your shit!"
You couldn't pay this man $100 a week? $200 a month? It's been three years.
I helped you out. You would've been in jail if not for me.
Elephant in the room...
Zo had a show years before Corey. That Zo book has been out since 2015 and still hasn't hit a lick.
No one believes in that shit. "I brought this guest and that guest" fuck outta here.
When Zo brought Corey as a guest on the ZoWhatShow he gained more views.
Zo has over 1000 videos and started earlier with better equipment.
Corey has 300 vids with trash equipment but has gotten better over the years.
How is Corey surpassing Zo?
Pay that man his money. And fuck Darlene! That bitch talks about black people.
Without us she wouldn't be shit. Her own people turned their back on her.

Already queued

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
money is getting tight for people in Hollywood....especially black comedians....the live club dates are dried up......corey is feeling the pinch
Corey aint never been ballin like that. Nigga was doing his show out of a storage unit for
years.

16230_Storage_Masters_144.jpg

Ive heard on multiple shows where Corey said as soon as he gets his money up, he's gonna upgrade the set. Took him damn near five years to get that desk and background :oops:
Who the fuck is he to air Zo out for not having it? Bottom line about all of this is that Corey shouldnt be airing all these folks out in public. Seems to me its only about getting more views. Thats hoe shit. You on your show every week talking dirty about some comic. At what point does this not come back to bite him in the ass???

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey aint never been ballin like that. Nigga was doing his show out of a storage unit for
years.

16230_Storage_Masters_144.jpg

Ive heard on multiple shows where Corey said as soon as he gets his money up, he's gonna upgrade the set. Took him damn near five years to get that desk and background :oops:
Who the fuck is he to air Zo out for not having it? Bottom line about all of this is that Corey shouldnt be airing all these folks out in public. Seems to me its only about getting more views. Thats hoe shit. You on your show every week talking dirty about some comic. At what point does this not come back to bite him in the ass???

True with flies flying all over the set, while Dee eat cricket in there. Delivering Amazon package to people while working at a restaurant. Corey also promoted Dee tell all book about how she cheated on Ice-T. But Zo the weakest link....

cteezy83

Rising Star
Registered
So if Corey swung on a guest on the ZoWhatShow cost Zo 20 stacks ducked the lawyer and everyone else...
comes back to the show talking about beefs that don't concern him and taking the other side
Corey should've talked to Zo like he talked to Aries, "Shut the fuck up ninja!! I've had about had enough of your shit!"
Elephant in the room...
Zo had a show years before Corey. That Zo book has been out since 2015 and still hasn't hit a lick.
No one believes in that shit. "I brought this guest and that guest" fuck outta here.

Already queued

:bravo:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Elephant in the room...

Already queued

I understand.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

But at the same time, if I tell you more than once to get at the lawyer, you don't do it, but instead keep showing up for the show, I'm gonna feel some type of way about that. I'm not gonna keep pestering you about it, I'm just gonna take notice of your behavior. Shouldn't have to tell a grown almost 50 nigga over and over about something as serious as giving a statement to a lawyer, especially when he caused the problem. But you keep showing up to be on the show??? Okay, I'm gonna try to rationalize that because you my boy, but the trust and respect I have in you is gonna be eroded. And the longer you go brushing it under a rug wth no respect to my patience, it's gonna build contempt. Corey has even more shady shit on Zo, receipts, but he's holding that back. He's not trying to destroy Zo, but his respect for Zo has changed. When Zo tried to call out Corey, Corey was like:

tenor.gif

I understand that. Zo can't carry his weight financially. Corey paying for ubers to get Zo to the show. Paying for hotel rooms. Paying for meals. Zo is the LAST person on that show that needs to be raising up hitting anybody when he can't afford the subsequent court cases thereafter. He made himself a liability. That's what makes him the weak link.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This right here 100%!

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But at the same time, if I tell you more than once to get at the lawyer, you don't do it, but instead keep showing up for the show, I'm gonna feel some type of way about that. I'm not gonna keep pestering you about it, I'm just gonna take notice of your behavior. Shouldn't have to tell a grown almost 50 nigga over and over about something as serious as giving a statement to a lawyer, especially when he caused the problem. But you keep showing up to be on the show??? Okay, I'm gonna try to rationalize that because you my boy, but the trust and respect I have in you is gonna be eroded. And the longer you go brushing it under a rug wth no respect to my patience, it's gonna build contempt. Corey has even more shady shit on Zo, receipts, but he's holding that back. He's not trying to destroy Zo, but his respect for Zo has changed. When Zo tried to call out Corey, Corey was like:

tenor.gif

I understand that. Zo can't carry his weight financially. Corey paying for ubers to get Zo to the show. Paying for hotel rooms. Paying for meals. Zo is the LAST person on that show that needs to be raising up hitting anybody when he can't afford the subsequent court cases thereafter. He made himself a liability. That's what makes him the weak link.

Man once Corey say don’t worry about it. The debt is settled period, did you miss that part. That’s some Indian giving hold a gray cloud over Zo head type of stuff. Zo said it in the episode you tell your audience all this but you won’t tell him I tried to pay you back when I hit a lick and even Corey on tape said don’t worry about again!

Corey even cracked jokes about how Zo beat Aries ass! Now it Zo beat up a drunk man.While Zo didn’t say a word and when Zo finally spoke about it he apologize for his behavior on air. Yet Corey still talking about it.

In my personal experience with friends/girlfriend/ co-workers. Once you do me dirty I separate myself from them. Is why my circle is small..there is no way I’m paying 20k for any grown man lawyer. He would’ve had a public defender and on top of that still allow this person to hang around me.GTFOH Zo would been off the show 3 years ago. My parents cut my brother off once he got lock up, left him in jail for 6 months.

Saying you made your bed and now you have to sleep in it. Corey is to blame on this one champ. So my question to you is who would you give 20k to in your circle? And then tell them don’t worry about paying you back.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
But at the same time, if I tell you more than once to get at the lawyer, you don't do it, but instead keep showing up for the show, I'm gonna feel some type of way about that. I'm not gonna keep pestering you about it, I'm just gonna take notice of your behavior.
This is passive-aggressive bitch behavior. If you got a problem with something your boy ain't doing, TELL HIM. It's not like Zo was trying to hide from Corey. Zo was right there in front of him. I personally hate passive-aggressive faggots.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This is passive-aggressive bitch behavior. If you got a problem with something your boy ain't doing, TELL HIM. It's not like Zo was trying to hide from Corey. Zo was right there in front of him. I personally hate passive-aggressive faggots.

No it ain't. If I already told you some shit multiple times I'm not gonna keep nagging you. Nagging is some bitch behavior. If you duck and dodge, that's bitch behavior.

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey caught an L. His show is basically the same shit he's been doing since Foxxhole days. Even Speedy just recently said Corey fucked it up with Jamie Foxx because Jamie loved his show but Corey believed some rumors from Guy Black that Jamie didn't like him while Speedy kept telling him that it wasn't true. Imagine how many opportunities that shit cost him?!?!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
So Zo was supposed to give a statement huh..

y'all picking/choosing when street rules apply huh??

This! If I say I got you (especially publicly) everybody know you my bro cause if it was me you’d have my back. Fuck all that legal lawyer talk. If I made a choice to absorb all the financial debt then that’s it! For me! Now behind the scenes (if needed) I had to ask for a pinch or what I spent I’d say it in private man. I don’t bring my buddies out into the open on social media to blast them for our personal shit! That’s hoe Shit! Not my true brothers! Even if it was an associate I wouldn’t do it because that means I can’t control my emotions enough to handle shit like a man. I only got a few people I can ask for 1k to 30k but they know I got them, however these are the same guys who have given me hundreds of dollars when I was in a bind and never asked for it back, I took it upon myself to pay them back when I was able and we still Gs to this day! I talk to them more than I talk to my own flesh and blood! Corey is wrong on so many levels but in a sense I think he feels the only way he can get people to his show is to keep up bs drama and beef. Shit is funny too!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Corey caught an L. His show is basically the same shit he's been doing since Foxxhole days. Even Speedy just recently said Corey fucked it up with Jamie Foxx because Jamie loved his show but Corey believed some rumors from Guy Black that Jamie didn't like him while Speedy kept telling him that it wasn't true. Imagine how many opportunities that shit cost him?!?!

I saw that too but in his mind he think Jamie was hating on him but was really trying to put him on! Dude, get over yourself! Ain’t no fucking agenda against you bro! Just do your thing and if another hoeass dude got something against you prove him wrong by being successful! That’s the worse true revenge lmao next to fucking his bitch!