@ CAMILLE , The only ones need protecting on the board are the sissys ! Unblock my thread !

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
The best source of Vitamin C would be from fruits

if you can find those you should be good,right? Or is just the Vitamin C that’s in the bottle which often times isn’t Vit C.

I drink orange juice and eat broccoli and bell peppers almost daily

Reactions: TEN

drdre2005

Star
Registered
lol

You are very WRONG... I had it.. and wrote about it here....

sharp chest pains every time I inhaled.. knocked that shit out by mega dosing on vit c...

now the question is, what happend to heart attacks and heart disease??

this new shit popped up and the number one and two killers of my people... just seemed to have vanished..

yall not asking the right questions..

Has not vanished, but definitely seeing less of this in ERs nationwide (I suspect worldwide too, but don't have that data). Seeing far fewer patients in general. Also down are visits for strokes, another top 5 killer. I suspect that there are many more deaths at home from people not wanting to come to the hospital due to COVID fear and no visitation policies. A lot of these people are older, and the medical examiner is busy with COVID, so they will not get autopsies needed to track this. Since not all heart attacks and strokes result in death, we are expecting to see a lot more heart failure in the next few weeks, a consequence of a heart attack, and a lot more neurological impairment from strokes suffered at home. Very interesting that COVID affects the heart and brain, not just the lungs, and can mimic heart attack on EKGs, can cause heart failure, AND can cause inflammation of the brain mimics a stroke.

And yes, vitamin C and D are CRUCIAL for immune health, and both (especially Vitamin C) have fantastic anti-oxidant/anti-inflammatory effects. I myself am taking even more than you (2g twice/day), as well as 10,000 IU vitamin D, and 30mg Zinc, crucial for enzyme function. I'm an ER doctor and I see all of the really sick and dying COVID patients every day at work, so I need to fortify. Vitamin C is water soluble and excreted in the urine, so very hard to OD with pills. Some very sick patients with sepsis are getting up to 6g IV vitamin C and are improving. This needs to be studied further, as well as the role of vitamin D deficiency in sicker COVID patients. I probably won't continue the vitamin D after COVID surge until I have my serum level checked, as this can cause kidney stones.

drdre2005

Star
Registered
Not negating the seriousness of this disease, it is imperative not to throw out critical thinking in the process. Since I know the associated press is prone to lying, I take their info with a grain of salt and look at other news sources outside of their sphere as well as scientific sources.
I have my own questions, like why aren't they discussing the use of CRISPR to fight and maybe even cure this?
They don't want that kind of biotech on the open market. The money's not in the cure; its in the vaccine. Our medical industry is very financially driven, which is why they discourage naturopathic medicine so much. They'd rather have you pay $500/pill for something they made with side effects as bad as the disease rather than suggest something grown or harvested from the Earth that could cure you, not just treat your symptoms.
I digress. Sorry.

Anyway, the mass hysteria on here is disturbing. If you are at a point whereas the only information you are willing to examine has to come from AP and the government; the same government that has told many a lies about our people and to our people as well as everybody. This is the same press that ran with the 9/11 stories and supported the then incompetent President in bombing the wrong country. If that's who you are rolling with for info as your only source - go right ahead.
People should at least be smart enough to actually see what other countries are saying to their own citizens and not just accept 2nd hand info from our government as gospel. I'm not saying that other countries aren't using this as an opportunity to control their populations as well, but when you have more than one source, you at least have expanded your search for answers, especially when your life may be on the line. You owe it to yourselves and your family to at least look.

CRISPR is very promising tech, and effective in a lab, but nowhere near ready to be used in humans. I'm not sure we even know how to deliver this to every organ in the body where the virus would be found, given obstacles such as the blood-brain barrier, compartmentalization, etc. Maybe nanotech or even other "harmless" viruses to deliver this? And it may not be a "one shot kill" because viruses mutate, and the CRISPR sequence would have to be modified to match the new strain of virus. Wide-spread use of CRISPR against one strain could promote CRISPR-resistant strains, the same way antibiotics do with bacteria. And anytime you are attacking and cutting DNA, you could have potential side effects, even if it is supposed to be specific to a certain virus. Hopefully, that CRISPR sequence is not found in a human, or the human DNA would be chopped up as well. Another obstacle is how to make this tech cheap and affordable to treat millions of people, even if it is approved for human use. Development of this tech was very expensive, and costs have to be recouped. Same issue as big pharma there.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Covid19 most overeating of anything ive seen in my lifetime.

AGREED!

giphy.gif

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
CRISPR is very promising tech, and effective in a lab, but nowhere near ready to be used in humans. I'm not sure we even know how to deliver this to every organ in the body where the virus would be found, given obstacles such as the blood-brain barrier, compartmentalization, etc. Maybe nanotech or even other "harmless" viruses to deliver this? And it may not be a "one shot kill" because viruses mutate, and the CRISPR sequence would have to be modified to match the new strain of virus. Wide-spread use of CRISPR against one strain could promote CRISPR-resistant strains, the same way antibiotics do with bacteria. And anytime you are attacking and cutting DNA, you could have potential side effects, even if it is supposed to be specific to a certain virus. Hopefully, that CRISPR sequence is not found in a human, or the human DNA would be chopped up as well. Another obstacle is how to make this tech cheap and affordable to treat millions of people, even if it is approved for human use. Development of this tech was very expensive, and costs have to be recouped. Same issue as big pharma there.
There has been info distributed via seminars and info from some of the primary technicians working on it. As usual, the tech is further along than anyone not directly in the field will know but funding for the testing is in flux when it comes to new innovations. "Word on the streets" (labs) is that certain countries that don't have the legal restrictions with regards to human testing have made big strides already.
They may use CRISPR for detection but not for correction.
The vaccine approach is the cheapest, most likely to be developed quickly and the one that can provide herd immunity. I'm pretty sure that's the direction we're headed in.
Oh, and keep up the good work. Your job is appreciated.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
"@ CAMILLE , The only ones need protecting on the board are the sissys ! Unblock my thread !"

"Threads that only a Sissy would make Alex, for $2.99 and a pack of Newports?"

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just realized that most of bgol are old half dead muthafuckas. THATS why they are going hard on the fear. My bad you old niggas. Yall were too buzy pretending to be millionare playboys. So when some real shit hit you HOED up.......... LMAO

:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::grin::grin::roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao::lol::blush::grin::giggle::roflmao2:

Yep. Tried to let the young bucks step up and look what threads go past 2 or 3 pages. This kind of bullshit. Look at page 1 and it’s not even recognizable from BGOL OF OLD. Gossip and bullshit. When I logon I click page 3 or 4....just to see hoes.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has not vanished, but definitely seeing less of this in ERs nationwide (I suspect worldwide too, but don't have that data). Seeing far fewer patients in general. Also down are visits for strokes, another top 5 killer. I suspect that there are many more deaths at home from people not wanting to come to the hospital due to COVID fear and no visitation policies. A lot of these people are older, and the medical examiner is busy with COVID, so they will not get autopsies needed to track this. Since not all heart attacks and strokes result in death, we are expecting to see a lot more heart failure in the next few weeks, a consequence of a heart attack, and a lot more neurological impairment from strokes suffered at home. Very interesting that COVID affects the heart and brain, not just the lungs, and can mimic heart attack on EKGs, can cause heart failure, AND can cause inflammation of the brain mimics a stroke.

And yes, vitamin C and D are CRUCIAL for immune health, and both (especially Vitamin C) have fantastic anti-oxidant/anti-inflammatory effects. I myself am taking even more than you (2g twice/day), as well as 10,000 IU vitamin D, and 30mg Zinc, crucial for enzyme function. I'm an ER doctor and I see all of the really sick and dying COVID patients every day at work, so I need to fortify. Vitamin C is water soluble and excreted in the urine, so very hard to OD with pills. Some very sick patients with sepsis are getting up to 6g IV vitamin C and are improving. This needs to be studied further, as well as the role of vitamin D deficiency in sicker COVID patients. I probably won't continue the vitamin D after COVID surge until I have my serum level checked, as this can cause kidney stones.

awesome..

You sound like you out their in the trenches... if so it sounds like you know what to do to keep your body umcompromised..

Selenium is also essential dont sleep on that mineral at all...

I tend to get mine from brazil nuts...

If you on the front line I bet you got some crazy stories..

Feel free to share. Dont sleep on herbal teas like what I mentioned.. Mullien, Fenugreek and enchinea...

I smoke on occassians sometimes heavy, the mullien, fenugreek and enchinea tea, after drinking for a week

while Im on a fast including smoking cleans my lungs out like I havent smoked all year...

and Yeah that vit
D is crucial especailly if you are a dark skin bruh or sis, and you are not around efficient daily sunlight like my nyc ass..

My people need to understand... being in the sun is not a vacation.. its a MUST for us... we literally get our daily dose of vit D..

an so many of us are walking around vid deficient and dont even know it..

and its worse with evil sinister assholes like gates, doing satanic shit like..

we must be in the sun at least twenty min a day... if not then vit d supplements are a must..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The best source of Vitamin C would be from fruits

if you can find those you should be good,right? Or is just the Vitamin C that’s in the bottle which often times isn’t Vit C.

Oh yea,

If you can get yourself some mangoes, pineapples, guavas, no fuckin doubt about it..

the problems is, there is so much genetically modified bullshit out there, you really have to watch what you buy..

Organic is always the best way to go... the shit is, there is really no way to tell if what you are buying is organic,

you just have to take the labels word for it..

but chea.. normallly its always best from fresh fruit and veggies..

but in times like these.. you need reinforcements..

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Nobody is saying that it's the end of the world. ...but it is serious enough to warrant some temporary societal changes to mitigate its potential body count. ...and there's lots of attention paid to the other ways people die.
Everybody died from covid19 the last 4 weeks. Stop lying. The first page of the board is all stickys of people I never even heard of that died from corona.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Wife and cousins work in hospitals

So i known sh*t been real for awhile.

Refrigerator trucks outside filled with dead bodies

Tents

They playing ventilator tag

Cremations 24 hrs now, no more coffins recommended

And i just found out my auntie my heart got it and is on a damn ventilator

I honestly shamefully lost cost of how many i know personally contracted it and I'm nearing double digits in close people who have suffered deaths

They think its a game out here.

Its not.

Had to take my daughter in to hospital for tests they paid for our uber which had a divider the lab had no one allowed in the waiting area. I called when i hit there and was brought into the lab they had a return car out front when i was done not 15 minutes total.

Again i no longer waste time trying to convince folk.

If the dead bodies and the fact my baby in the high risk group isn't enough for you to at least respect OUR SPACE?

you done to us.

I don't give a f*ck how it got here who made 3g 4g 5g 6g a pig a dog a rat a lab skynet Jurassic park amber a weapon...

Just stay home if you don't HAVE TO go out wash your hands cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough clean common areas eat right take your vitamins don't stress be kind to others

By the way?

Why the f*ck weren't y'all doing ALL THAT SH*T TO BEGIN WITH!?!

Yeah, I just don't understand,why people aren't taking this virus seriously. I've said a few times that I'm in the high risk category due to my heart condition I was born with and my asthma.

I'm very weary but not scared when I go out because I know people don't wash their nasty hands, still coughing and sneezing acting things are good.

Too me,it's like people don't care to take precautions so people with health conditions don't get the virus. It's like they feel it's a waste of time to do simple shit such this.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting.

Hell of a video ! Best 9 minutes I spent all week . Fuck it, I'm about to deposit into their CroudFund !

They use fear to line their pockets and we willing go along like........................................................................................................................................................................SHEEP !

SKATTA

International
International Member
Hell of a video ! Best 9 minutes I spent all week . Fuck it, I'm about to deposit into their CroudFund !

They use fear to line their pockets and we willing go along like........................................................................................................................................................................SHEEP !
Their youtube video has some very interesting stuff,very good docs.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
@SKATTA I'm going to leave those videos for now, but you aren't slick. Don't think your attempt to turn this thread into a continuation of the original topic has gone unnoticed. Also, don't take this comment a green light to continue and post more.

SKATTA

International
International Member
@SKATTA I'm going to leave those videos for now, but you aren't slick. Don't think your attempt to turn this thread into a continuation of the original topic has gone unnoticed. Also, don't take this comment a green light to continue and post more.
Dont be silly luv,not even sure what previous thread youre talking about.
cant do anything to me that will harm me or change my life on a personal level.
this is just a forum board.

do as you please...go.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, I just don't understand,why people aren't taking this virus seriously. I've said a few times that I'm in the high risk category due to my heart condition I was born with and my asthma.

I'm very weary but not scared when I go out because I know people don't wash their nasty hands, still coughing and sneezing acting things are good.

Too me,it's like people don't care to take precautions so people with health conditions don't get the virus. It's like they feel it's a waste of time to do simple shit such this.

that is what is crazy to me..

besides the staying home?

This SHOULD be common practice.

I got dozens of old black folk laughing cause they BEEN doing this stuff and WE they kids called them crazy and paranoid.

Again I BEEN on this vibe so it don't effect me like that,

but I have had FAMILY call me and be like

well you know people just gonna die

oops sorry we don't mean YOUR baby Playa

WTF???

so what about the THOUSANDS of OTHER babies and elder you just thanos snapping out of existence?

and ESPECIALLY Black folk sound dumb as f*ck

cause this is EXACTLY what WHITE people say when they see videos of US dying on the news.

"Well IF THEY listened they wouldn't be dead"

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bruh you have a heart condition and asthma..

I hope you live in a warm climate and not a fuckin cold trap like me..

It's fuckin April and it was thirty degrees yesterday..

Then it goes up thirty degrees only to drop back down

A gotdam playground for viruses..

What are you doing to fortify your immune system...??
.in case you can't get to a doctor...??

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I personally like what sweden is doing.

these other countries am curious as to see what their exit strategy will be for this silly and draconian lock down.
Just so you know (in case you didn't)...Sweden has a higher coronavirus death rate than the other Nordic countries

SKATTA

International
International Member
Just so you know (in case you didn't)...Sweden has a higher coronavirus death rate than the other Nordic countries
Interesting you only compare to nordic countries as appose to other countries in eurpoe who are under lockdown.
second its expected to have a higer rate from the beginning but will definitely level out once most ppl develop an antibody less to contaminate etc...

my question to you for all the countries that has serious lock down,whats their exit strategy
your opinion?
whats the US exit strategy.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I personally like what sweden is doing.

these other countries am curious as to see what their exit strategy will be for this silly and draconian lock down.
They only got 10 million people, mostly around water, and those people aren't 'muricans. A lot of Americans just a special kind of stupid. :smh: They keep breaking up parties around here. It's insane. Sweden is trusting people to take the social distancing advice and common sense.

Americans can't be trusted.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Interesting you only compare to nordic countries as appose to other countries in eurpoe who are under lockdown.
second its expected to have a higer rate from the beginning but will definitely level out once most ppl develop an antibody less to contaminate etc...

my question to you for all the countries that has serious lock down,whats their exit strategy
your opinion?
whats the US exit strategy.
I compared it to nordic countries because those are its peers...US has no exit strategy as far as I can tell...well they do, but its based on the rich not losing any more money....mine would be to build up the supply of ventilators, masks etc etc...keep running the lockdowns until there is a noticeable downward trend....reallocate some of the money in the budget to provide more checks for workers and SMALL businesses to keep them afloat...once you have a downward trend in rates plus proper health care supply amounts then begin to slowly phase in an opening of various sectors of the economy with vulnerable person's taking extra precautions

I understand the herd immunity theory but I am sorry...this system is so fucked up toward working people that I would demand certain things be put in place before we even think of going that route

SKATTA

International
International Member
I compared it to nordic countries because those are its peers...US has no exit strategy as far as I can tell...well they do, but its based on the rich not losing any more money....mine would be to build up the supply of ventilators, masks etc etc...keep running the lockdowns until there is a noticeable downward trend....reallocate some of the money in the budget to provide more checks for workers and SMALL businesses to keep them afloat...once you have a downward trend in rates plus proper health care supply amounts then begin to slowly phase in an opening of various sectors of the economy with vulnerable person's taking extra precautions

I understand the herd immunity theory but I am sorry...this system is so fucked up toward working people that I would demand certain things be put in place before we even think of going that route
There can only be two strategies,herd immunity whether we want it or not or antibody testing,basically see who had the disease and they can integrate back into the workforce opening it gradually.
cant keep everyone at home for months upon months,hoping for a vaccine,what if the virus mutates next year,then the vaccine would be useless.
about 60 million ppl die every year most die from heart related issues,between 15-20 million,if we set up a website post every person that has died cover it like the media is doing right now what do you think the reaction would be??
in the united states diabetes was a pandemic before corona virus exposed it but since every death was not covered it went unnoticed.

i can go on,while corona is killing ppl who in most cases were vulnerable,the govt has taken the wrong approach to this.
the economic disaster will be corona like...its on the horizon.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
There can only be two strategies,herd immunity whether we want it or not or antibody testing,basically see who had the disease and they can integrate back into the workforce opening it gradually.
cant keep everyone at home for months upon months,hoping for a vaccine,what if the virus mutates next year,then the vaccine would be useless.
about 60 million ppl die every year most die from heart related issues,between 15-20 million,if we set up a website post every person that has died cover it like the media is doing right now what do you think the reaction would be??
in the united states diabetes was a pandemic before corona virus exposed it but since every death was not covered it went unnoticed.

i can go on,while corona is killing ppl the govt has taken the wrong approach to this.
the economic disaster will be corona like...its on the horizon.
Of course we can't wait forever for a vaccine....I just don't believe we are doing everything to make enough ventilators, masks, tests etc....this is the most powerful country and we can certainly do a better job than has been done so far....and talk of opening back up any day now without waiting for a hint of a downward trend is stupid IMO...its too soon....one month and 2 weeks does not equal forever

SKATTA

International
International Member
Of course we can't wait forever for a vaccine....I just don't believe we are doing everything to make enough ventilators, masks, tests etc....this is the most powerful country and we can certainly do a better job than has been done so far....and talk of opening back up any day now without waiting for a hint of a downward trend is stupid IMO...its too soon....one month and 2 weeks does not equal forever
Whats even worse,no vaccines for hiv,none for sars,none for murs after years of trying.
With the large populations in South East Asia, Africa etc... The lack of awareness, lack of social distancing, poor hygiene and unsanitary conditions I would have expected people to be lined up dead along the streets of these nations..smh...there is way to much speculation and silly models out there.
all these countries over estimate the deaths to scare ppl thats the trick,,then when they think ppl might be listening to their military lockdowns they say oh the deaths wont be 2 million like we first said its going to be 140 thousand...right there they got the ppl where they want them.
later they will decrease the numbers again...

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Bruh you have a heart condition and asthma..

I hope you live in a warm climate and not a fuckin cold trap like me..

It's fuckin April and it was thirty degrees yesterday..

Then it goes up thirty degrees only to drop back down

A gotdam playground for viruses..

What are you doing to fortify your immune system...??
.in case you can't get to a doctor...??

Where I live is under my name.

The only time Im out is to the store. Even through that's the only place I go at the moment. You still got nasty muthafuckers there...My hospital had to cancel all my appointments up until July due to amount cases my county has now.

They only got 10 million people, mostly around water, and those people aren't 'muricans. A lot of Americans just a special kind of stupid. :smh: They keep breaking up parties around here. It's insane. Sweden is trusting people to take the social distancing advice and common sense.

Americans can't be trusted.

Ohio got more people than Sweden. I hate when people use that as an example.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where I live is under my name.

The only time Im out is to the store. Even through that's the only place I go at the moment. You still got nasty muthafuckers there...My hospital had to cancel all my appointments up until July due to amount cases my county has now.

Ohio got more people than Sweden. I hate when people use that as an example.

Lol da fuck I can't believe I never noticed your city under your name...

You got your vit c on deck???