1_910.jpg

7_89.jpg
7_139.jpg
7_61.jpg
7_516.jpg

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
DAMN yall some soft ass mofos!! Just pictures of female body builders? I mean what did you really expect? Just women who have shaped their body and since you can't shape your genitals, shit is what it is!! female body builders may not be your or my thing but its still naked woman. Stop being soft and just click on some other shit. Calling for a ban because the OP posted naked pictures of female body builder seem way too soft for me. smh at BGOL.

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
DAMN yall some soft ass mofos!! Just pictures of female body builders? I mean what did you really expect? Just women who have shaped their body and since you can't shape your genitals, shit is what it is!! female body builders may not be your or my thing but its still naked woman. Stop being soft and just click on some other shit. Calling for a ban because the OP posted naked pictures of female body builder seem way too soft for me. smh at BGOL.
Shutyoass228rn.gif

tenor.gif

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
One of these women posted, Yvette Bova, used to look much more feminine, then she got into steroids and totally fucked her shit up. She also used to do really extreme scenes with only white guys. What a shame that she destroyed her body and hormonal balance like that. She might die early.