@ CAMILLE , The only ones need protecting on the board are the sissys ! Unblock my thread !

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@SKATTA I'm going to leave those videos for now, but you aren't slick. Don't think your attempt to turn this thread into a continuation of the original topic has gone unnoticed. Also, don't take this comment a green light to continue and post more.
Did you even watch the videos ?
If you did watch, did you understand ?
Because of your willingness to believe what you are told is the same mentally that allowed the Tuskegee experiment to go on for years .
If everyone followed the Herd Mentality none of us would have had the mindset to escaped the plantation, because most thought " Massa treats me good ".
Censorship is never the answer in an open discussion.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Did you even watch the videos ?
If you did watch, did you understand ?
Because of your willingness to believe what you are told is the same mentally that allowed the Tuskegee experiment to go on for years .
If everyone followed the Herd Mentality none of us would have had the mindset to escaped the plantation, because most thought " Massa treats me good ".
Censorship is never the answer in an open discussion.

I viewed part of it, which informed my comment. You sound similar to Sandy Hook deniers who believe no one died and that every school or mass shooting is full of crisis actors.

Are all the videos of doctors telling us how bad things are fake? Are all the interviews with the funeral directors and morticians who are over capacity fake? Hospitals who have gotten along just fine with capacity to spare suddenly have double the capacity for weeks. They have IV machines rigged outside patient rooms to lessen exposure for care providers. Are they doing this for dramatic effect or because there is real danger there?

Are all the stories about people dying alone because this is so infectious fake? Even hospital Chaplains are having to comfort at a distance. A girl I went to school with is in the hospital for a stroke and can't have visitors.

Black folks who care about their family normally have someone there make sure proper care is being administered. When my brother was in the hospital we took turns so some could be with him overnight. When my mom was recovering from surgery in a nursing home we had someone there because if she didn't eat the facility just took the food away and didn't inform us. We have the worst medical outcomes even with insurance. You can't care about black folks, see us dying at such a high rate, and be dismissive of any of this. What percentage of the population are we going to make up once all of this is over?

So it isn't about whether or not I LIKE what you are saying. It's not about being fearful. Take common sense precautions and don't expose yourself more than necessary. However It's irresponsible and deadly to entertain this nonsense and what you are promoting will cause folks not to take precautions at all. I'm high risk, as are several people on this board and several people I love. If you and others aren't doing what you need to properly protect yourself because this is "no worse than the flu" then you aren't doing what you need to do protect the rest of us either. Read the comments on the link you posted in the OP. They are full of comments also telling the author he is idiot.

Hit me up Jan 1st 2021 and I'll be happy unlock your thread.