@ CAMILLE , The only ones need protecting on the board are the sissys ! Unblock my thread !

Kaffeine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I should have said unlock. She decided to lock my thread because i posted a different view of the covid 19 news than she approved of .

I can understand people getting fustrated because their opinion might clash with somebody elses..

but its important to be able to convey your thoughts, without the emotions...

censorship is not sending a good message....

thats some hardcore CCCP shit..

Id expect that in china..

not bgol...

tho

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I should have said unlock. She decided to lock my thread because i posted a different view of the covid 19 news than she approved of .

There is all sorts of content posted that I don't "approve of" - most of which I don't even comment upon. What you posted is misleading information regarding a health issue that is affecting black folks more heavily than other groups.

When we had rules posted, false misleading info was actually grounds for deletion. All I did padlock it as it is irresponsible to claim covid 19 death rates are on par with the flu when we have bodies piling up inside nursing homes, outside hospitals and being buried in mass graves.

That said, I'm just a peon around here. I'm more than happy to let @Lexx Diamond or @TEN override my decision.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
There is all sorts of content posted that I don't "approve of" - most of which I don't even comment upon. What you posted is misleading information regarding a health issue that is affecting black folks more heavily than other groups.

When we had rules posted, false misleading info was actually grounds for deletion. All I did padlock it as it is irresponsible to claim covid 19 death rates are on par with the flu when we have bodies piling up inside nursing homes, outside hospitals and being buried in mass graves.

That said, I'm just a peon around here. I'm more than happy to let @Lexx Diamond or @TEN override my decision.
All media should practice that type of responsibility. If it turns out he's right, you can always apologize. But, the dumb conspiracy theories have no place here. This ain’t Facebook

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I applaud you for doing what you did. I am glad that someone sees the big picture here.
I know 5 people who have died already from this virus.
This idiot has some weird "point" he needs to prove.

You might have saved a life doing what you did. Ignorance is loud very loud these days.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I posted info from the CDC , A DANISH medical research group ..... where is the misleading info I posted ?

'When we had rules posted ? What are you saying ? The rules that have been in place since 1998 when I joined and updated a couple times dont apply anymore ??!!!?? when did what you "approve of" carry any weight ? Are you the new owner ? I know the last time we went head to head a few months back I said youfor you to try to impose your will on the board . At that time all I heard was crickets . WTH @HNIC !!!!

Last edited:

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

Please continue doing the great job you do

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As we tried to explain nicely in your thread, “FUCK YO THREAD”!

tenor.gif

I posted info from the CDC , A DANISH medical research group ..... where is the misleading info I posted ?

'When we had rules posted ? What are you saying ? The rules that have been in place since 1998 when I joined and updated a couple times dont apply anymore ??!!!?? when did what you "approve of" carry any weight ? Are you the new owner ? I know the last time we went head to head a few months back I said you and HNIC must be bumpin ugly"s for you to try to impose your will on the board . At that time all I heard was crickets . WTH @HNIC !!!!

Last edited:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Dad’s friend lost his neighbor.

Coworker’s neighbor lost her son.
I mean no disrespect brother, but have you ever sat up and thought about how many people that you know have died through other people? Probably dozens... but until this virus nobody paid attention. This is the point we are making.

CORONAVIRUS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD....MAN UP PUSSYS

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean no disrespect brother, but have you ever sat up and thought about how many people that you know have died through other people? Probably dozens... but until this virus nobody paid attention. This is the point we are making.

I always new fear mongering from mass media was a powerful tool..

but to actually see it in full force is some insane shit..

the crazy shit is, my people suffer more from heart attacks and heart disease..

now its like those two things dont even fuckin exist....

bad diet, no weight control, etc..

you mix that with fear and stress...

bruh..

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

bruh..

If I people could walk past each other and catch a heart attack or heart disease, then I’m sure the general public would be in a worse state than it is now.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

bruh..

Two things I’m pretty certain of.

1) if you ever caught COVID-19, I believe that you wouldn’t admit to it because you don’t seem like the type to go get tested for it so you would never know.

2) if COVID-19 was to end YOU, then WE wouldn’t know about it.

now tell me I’m wrong. Lol.

Last edited:

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

bruh..
Amazing, huh ?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I could go play 5 on 5 basketball. Catch it from one of the players, carry around the virus for two weeks going to work, visit friends and relatives.

Not knowing I’m a carrier, I’m unknowingly passing it others with possible weakened immune systems that they possibly didn’t know that they had. Or they knew that they had. Being that there’s no vaccine. If they get it and it’s bad, they’ll just have to tough it out and hope for the best.

That doesn’t resonate with you as a reason that people need to stay away from each other or why the reason things are the way they currently are?

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Two things I’m pretty certain of.

1) if you ever caught COVID-19, I believe that you wouldn’t admit to it because you don’t seem like the type to go get tested for it sonyou would never know.

2) if COVID-19 was to end YOU, then WE wouldn’t know about it.

now tell me I’m wrong. Lol.
We Atlantans had Covid going around back in late January/ early February. All the symptoms were there. Temp,cough, severe chest pain....some got over it in a week , others took 3-4 weeks