@ CAMILLE , The only ones need protecting on the board are the sissys ! Unblock my thread !

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody is saying that it's the end of the world. ...but it is serious enough to warrant some temporary societal changes to mitigate its potential body count. ...and there's lots of attention paid to the other ways people die.

I mean no disrespect brother, but have you ever sat up and thought about how many people that you know have died through other people? Probably dozens... but until this virus nobody paid attention. This is the point we are making.

CORONAVIRUS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD....MAN UP PUSSYS

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I asked because you can easily confirm media reports on what's going on.

Not saying you should put yourself at any risk, but your own observations could have more merit than assumptions and doubts.

Everything would be more scarce in a city of 10 million people.

Wife and cousins work in hospitals

So i known sh*t been real for awhile.

Refrigerator trucks outside filled with dead bodies

Tents

They playing ventilator tag

Cremations 24 hrs now, no more coffins recommended

And i just found out my auntie my heart got it and is on a damn ventilator

I honestly shamefully lost cost of how many i know personally contracted it and I'm nearing double digits in close people who have suffered deaths

They think its a game out here.

Its not.

Had to take my daughter in to hospital for tests they paid for our uber which had a divider the lab had no one allowed in the waiting area. I called when i hit there and was brought into the lab they had a return car out front when i was done not 15 minutes total.

Again i no longer waste time trying to convince folk.

If the dead bodies and the fact my baby in the high risk group isn't enough for you to at least respect OUR SPACE?

you done to us.

I don't give a f*ck how it got here who made 3g 4g 5g 6g a pig a dog a rat a lab skynet Jurassic park amber a weapon...

Just stay home if you don't HAVE TO go out wash your hands cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough clean common areas eat right take your vitamins don't stress be kind to others

By the way?

Why the f*ck weren't y'all doing ALL THAT SH*T TO BEGIN WITH!?!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wife and cousins work in hospitals

So i known sh*t been real for awhile.

Refrigerator trucks outside filled with dead bodies

Tents

They playing ventilator tag

Cremations 24 hrs now, no more coffins recommended

And i just found out my auntie my heart got it and is on a damn ventilator

I honestly shamefully lost cost of how many i know personally contracted it and I'm nearing double digits in close people who have suffered deaths

They think its a game out here.

Its not.

Had to take my daughter in to hospital for tests they paid for our uber which had a divider the lab had no one allowed in the waiting area. I called when i hit there and was brought into the lab they had a return car out front when i was done not 15 minutes total.

Again i no longer waste time trying to convince folk.

If the dead bodies and the fact my baby in the high risk group isn't enough for you to at least respect OUR SPACE?

you done to us.

I don't give a f*ck how it got here who made 3g 4g 5g 6g a pig a dog a rat a lab skynet Jurassic park amber a weapon...

Just stay home if you don't HAVE TO go out wash your hands cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough clean common areas eat right take your vitamins don't stress be kind to others

By the way?

Why the f*ck weren't y'all doing ALL THAT SH*T TO BEGIN WITH!?!

Damn, family. I am sorry to hear that you're dealing with all that stuff.

I know it hard having to deal with this on a day to day basis.

You're right, you should spend any time trying to convince folks. Focus on you and yours.

You and your family are in my thoughts. Ya'll going to pull through.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
There is all sorts of content posted that I don't "approve of" - most of which I don't even comment upon. What you posted is misleading information regarding a health issue that is affecting black folks more heavily than other groups.

When we had rules posted, false misleading info was actually grounds for deletion. All I did padlock it as it is irresponsible to claim covid 19 death rates are on par with the flu when we have bodies piling up inside nursing homes, outside hospitals and being buried in mass graves.

That said, I'm just a peon around here. I'm more than happy to let @Lexx Diamond or @TEN override my decision.
It's crazy that a moderator has to say "When we had rules posted" as opposed to just being able to point to a rule.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn, family. I am sorry to hear that you're dealing with all that stuff.

I know it hard having to deal with this on a day to day basis.

You're right, you should spend any time trying to convince folks. Focus on you and yours.

You and your family are in my thoughts. Ya'll going to pull through.

My brother i really appreciate that.

You know you and yours are always in our prayers

I'm not frustrated really because i been social distancing with my daughter since birth and had folks HATING on me for asking to wash their hands before they pick up the baby.

So I'm not at all surprised

Well that aint true

I thought hundreds of DEATHs especially black and brown people

MIGHT have some lasting effect.

I of course was proven wrong.

We will see fam how all this shakes out.

The scariest thing is basically being DEPENDENT on others. Cause no matter how much you distance YOURSELF

a bunch of careless muthafukas can destroy the whole thing

its like building the perfect walled community with water electricity and farmland during the zombie apocalypse and one dummy just leaves the gate open night.

We still staying positive fam

In fact my oldest said to ask uncle self if he git anymore weekly math puzzles?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
It's crazy that a moderator has to say "When we had rules posted" as opposed to just being able to point to a rule.

Vbulletin had a different layout and it was part the menu. Regardless, certain things shouldn't have to be specified when dealing with adults, and while some of the NAMES may be brand new, NONE of the PEOPLE behind them are.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I'm not frustrated really because i been social distancing with my daughter since birth and had folks HATING on me for asking to wash their hands before they pick up the baby.

Well that aint true

The scariest thing is basically being DEPENDENT on others. Cause no matter how much you distance YOURSELF

its like building the perfect walled community with water electricity and farmland during the zombie apocalypse and one dummy just leaves the gate open night.

Ah, man. I’ll try and come up with some good ones for the mind.

It’s clear that there are many people that don’t care the same way. Not really much you can do about that.

My pops been social distancing for the most part except this time measurements to keep people away has stepped up.

Lol. That zombie analogy is frightening. I think I seen that in a movie one time.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not negating the seriousness of this disease, it is imperative not to throw out critical thinking in the process. Since I know the associated press is prone to lying, I take their info with a grain of salt and look at other news sources outside of their sphere as well as scientific sources.
I have my own questions, like why aren't they discussing the use of CRISPR to fight and maybe even cure this?
They don't want that kind of biotech on the open market. The money's not in the cure; its in the vaccine. Our medical industry is very financially driven, which is why they discourage naturopathic medicine so much. They'd rather have you pay $500/pill for something they made with side effects as bad as the disease rather than suggest something grown or harvested from the Earth that could cure you, not just treat your symptoms.
I digress. Sorry.

Anyway, the mass hysteria on here is disturbing. If you are at a point whereas the only information you are willing to examine has to come from AP and the government; the same government that has told many a lies about our people and to our people as well as everybody. This is the same press that ran with the 9/11 stories and supported the then incompetent President in bombing the wrong country. If that's who you are rolling with for info as your only source - go right ahead.
People should at least be smart enough to actually see what other countries are saying to their own citizens and not just accept 2nd hand info from our government as gospel. I'm not saying that other countries aren't using this as an opportunity to control their populations as well, but when you have more than one source, you at least have expanded your search for answers, especially when your life may be on the line. You owe it to yourselves and your family to at least look.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Femm
LS
SS
Onyx

It’s only a matter of time before she folds like a pretzel.

They all do.
I dont want her to fold. I just want a free exchange of ideas and views on a DISCUSSION board . Cut the censorship out .
You have posters having full name calling meltdowns. LOL ! They might less testosterone than her.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Nope havent been near any hospital in years... and that was only to visit my sister when she got hit by a car..

thats what Im sayin.. Im right here in the middle of that shit.. I KNOW I had it bruh...

here is whats crazy..

now you cant even find 2000 mg vit c... you can barely find 1500...

The best source of Vitamin C would be from fruits

if you can find those you should be good,right? Or is just the Vitamin C that’s in the bottle which often times isn’t Vit C.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not negating the seriousness of this disease, it is imperative not to throw out critical thinking in the process. Since I know the associated press is prone to lying, I take their info with a grain of salt and look at other news sources outside of their sphere as well as scientific sources.
I have my own questions, like why aren't they discussing the use of CRISPR to fight and maybe even cure this?
They don't want that kind of biotech on the open market. The money's not in the cure; its in the vaccine. Our medical industry is very financially driven, which is why they discourage naturopathic medicine so much. They'd rather have you pay $500/pill for something they made with side effects as bad as the disease rather than suggest something grown or harvested from the Earth that could cure you, not just treat your symptoms.
I digress. Sorry.

Anyway, the mass hysteria on here is disturbing. If you are at a point whereas the only information you are willing to examine has to come from AP and the government; the same government that has told many a lies about our people and to our people as well as everybody. This is the same press that ran with the 9/11 stories and supported the then incompetent President in bombing the wrong country. If that's who you are rolling with for info as your only source - go right ahead.
People should at least be smart enough to actually see what other countries are saying to their own citizens and not just accept 2nd hand info from our government as gospel. I'm not saying that other countries aren't using this as an opportunity to control their populations as well, but when you have more than one source, you at least have expanded your search for answers, especially when your life may be on the line. You owe it to yourselves and your family to at least look.

Right on, write on!!!

Everyone knows are mainstream media is controlled by 6 corporations. There all telling the same news, but with different sauce.. Its just to give the illusion of choice!!! As long as the media, politicians, keep the people of USA Inc divided, distracted, confused and in a deep state of fear!! They are doing their jobs!!

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The best source of Vitamin C would be from fruits

if you can find those you should be good,right? Or is just the Vitamin C that’s in the bottle which often times isn’t Vit C.
Sorrel has crazy amounts of vitamin C . Sorrel is hibiscus that is steeped, not boiled . Icing glass, sea moss and bladder wrak will give you a very strong immune system.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

Well that aint true

Remember, there is billions of dollars being lost right now...some of these people (not all, but some) are definitely pushing an agenda...in the thread the OP wants re-opened, the numbers he quoted actually showed how dangerous corona has been relative to flu....was a piss poor argument unless the intention was just to sow confusion....sorry for all your losses Boss...NYC getting hit hard