@ CAMILLE , The only ones need protecting on the board are the sissys ! Unblock my thread !

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We Atlantans had Covid going around back in late January/ early February. All the symptoms were there. Temp,cough, severe chest pain....some got over it in a week , others took 3-4 weeks

I don’t doubt it’s been around since late November or December of last year.

What’s making it different from January to know though if that is the case?

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I could go play 5 on 5 basketball. Catch it from one of the players, carry around the virus for two weeks going to work, visit friends and relatives.

Not knowing I’m a carrier, I’m unknowingly passing it others with possible weakened immune systems that they possibly didn’t know that they had. Or they knew that they had. Being that there’s no vaccine. If they get it and it’s bad, they’ll just have to tough it out and hope for the best.

That doesn’t resonate with you as a reason that people need to stay away from each other or why the reason things are the way they currently are?
I'm not going to guilt trip about being a possible carrier. Every day we are exposed to a multitude of viruses that can wreck havoc on our bodies and it's up to us to protect ourselves. I have posted on here for years about not shaking hands

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Two things I’m pretty certain of.

1) if you ever caught COVID-19, I believe that you wouldn’t admit to it because you don’t seem like the type to go get tested for it so you would never know.

2) if COVID-19 was to end YOU, then WE wouldn’t know about it.

now tell me I’m wrong. Lol.

lol

You are very WRONG... I had it.. and wrote about it here....

sharp chest pains every time I inhaled.. knocked that shit out by mega dosing on vit c...

now the question is, what happend to heart attacks and heart disease??

this new shit popped up and the number one and two killers of my people... just seemed to have vanished..

yall not asking the right questions..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I people could walk past each other and catch a heart attack or heart disease, then I’m sure the general public would be in a worse state than it is now.

whaaaa??

bruh its the number one and two killer of my people... how much worse of state does it need to be...

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol

sharp chest pains every time I inhaled.. knocked that shit out by mega dosing on vit c...

this new shit popped up and the number one and two killers of my people... just seemed to have vanished..

I just remembered that.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not going to guilt trip about being a possible carrier. Every day we are exposed to a multitude of viruses that can wreck havoc on our bodies and it's up to us to protect ourselves. I have posted on here for years about not shaking hands

“Guilt trip”?

You missed the point. The point was a person playing basketball or doing anything around people could lead to the death of others by spreading a virus that they didn’t know that they had.

We see where your mindset is, some people will not hear or understand what’s being said to them no matter what’s said. As proof by your original thread.

So you enjoy your night.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
lol

You did not know if you had it. You can’t say 100% with certainty because you wasn’t tested.

Your symptoms could have EASILY been Bronchitis.

You 100% don’t know what you had.

And nothing has happen to the other illness. It’s just not a focus at the moment.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
whaaaa??

bruh its the number one and two killer of my people... how much worse of state does it need to be...

So I can hug someone or shake their hand and die from a heart attack or heart disease? If not, then that’s not relevant to this conversation.

Poor eating habits, lack of exercise and genetics are the reason for those issues. Unprotected sex is the reasons for unwanted pregnancies and STD’s.

Handle it, we all know what causes it so it’s on those individuals to take care of themselves and their business regarding their health and sexual health.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You did not know if you had it. You can’t say 100% with certainty because you wasn’t tested.

Your symptoms could have EASILY been Bronchitis.

You 100% don’t know what you had.

And nothing has happen to the other illness. It’s just not a focus at the moment.

you could say the same thing for those being diagnosed with corona now cant you??

bronchitis??

nah doubt it.. no cough, no mucous.. just chest pains every time I inhaled..

and it happend when my nephew came over who was sick and had a fever...

gave him just one vit c two thousand miligrams.. and warm lemon water

he was up and about like he never had a fever...

thats my reality

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
I just realized that most of bgol are old half dead muthafuckas. THATS why they are going hard on the fear. My bad you old niggas. Yall were too buzy pretending to be millionare playboys. So when some real shit hit you HOED up.......... LMAO

:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::grin::grin::roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao::lol::blush::grin::giggle::roflmao2:

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I can hug someone or shake their hand and die from a heart attack or heart disease? If not, then that’s not relevant to this conversation.

Poor eating habits, lack of exercise and genetics are the reason for those issues. Unprotected sex is the reasons for unwanted pregnancies and STD’s.

Handle it, we all know what causes it so it’s on those individuals to take care of themselves and their business regarding their health and sexual health.

you are missing the point..

the point is.. the number one and two killers,

all of a sudden dont exist, and we have numbers just growing like wildfire, from a virus that most dont even get tested for... to know if they actually have it..

just maybe some folks are dying from heart disease and its being labeled corona..

is that a possibility??

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
you could say the same thing for those being diagnosed with corona now cant you??

bronchitis??

nah doubt it.. no cough, no mucous.. just chest pains every time I inhaled..

and it happend when my nephew came over who was sick and had a fever...

gave him just one vit c two thousand miligrams.. and warm lemon water

he was up and about like he never had a fever...

thats my reality

Doubt is not certainty, so you still don’t know what you had.

I don’t put my faith 100% in testing anyway, however test gives us something to go off of rather assumptions we can’t test on our own.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
you are missing the point..

the point is.. the number one and two killers,

all of a sudden dont exist, and we have numbers just growing like wildfire, from a virus that most dont even get tested for... to know if they actually have it..

just maybe some folks are dying from heart disease and its being labeled corona..

is that a possibility??

Who is doubting that possibility? None of those things magically stop existing.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just realized half of bgol are old half dead muthafuckas. THATS why they are going hard on the fear. My bad you old niggas. Yall were too buzy pretending to be millionare playboys so when some real shit hit....you hoed up.......... LMAO

:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::grin::grin::roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao::lol::blush::grin::giggle::roflmao2:

LOL

bruh mass media perfected the art of fear mongering...

folks gonna make all kinds of bad choices based off stress and fear...

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol

Doctors and medical personnel have already stated multiple times that number one and number 2 are the reasons why Corona hits black people so hard.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I apologize people, I have to realize that some people truly have shit for brains and not much going on upstairs.

Ask them to use their brain and it takes them 30 minutes to warm up like an old car.

I’m up for a good conversation but once I realize that a muthafucka’s dumb, I have to pick go challenge myself by learning Mandarin or Arabic and reading that shit backwards!

Talking to dumb niggas will have my brain looking like theirs...

preview.jpg

So y’all got it!

3XiKMch.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I apologize people, I have to realize that some people truly have shit for brains and not much going on upstairs.

Ask them to use their brain and it takes them 30 minutes to warm up like an old car.

I’m up for a good conversation but once I realize that a muthafucka’s dumb, I have to pick go challenge myself by learning Mandarin or Arabic and reading that shit backwards!

Talking to dumb niggas will have my brain looking like theirs...

preview.jpg

So y’all got it!

3XiKMch.gif

strawmans and red herrings, cartoons and memes..

yea you sure put up an intelligent counter point..

good luck with that mandarin...

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
if you watch the news it did and its all about corona...

remember finding cures is NOT big business..

but finding a vaccine..

:money::money::money::money::money:

No, they didn't.

The media didn't really make it is a big deal to consistently talk about heart disease and diabetes in the first place.

None of that stuff was headline news since ever.

You're in NYC, my reality here in NC is much more normal compared with what you're dealing with.

Now, is there a problem with a mass amount of people dying in your city or are these fears/deaths just falsely reported?

Have you been out near any hospital?

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do it didn't.

The media didn't really make it is a big deal to consistently talk about heart disease and diabetes in the first place.

None of that stuff was headline news since ever.

You're in NYC, my reality here in NC is much more normal compared with what you're dealing with.

Now, is there a problem with a mass amount of people dying in your city or are these fears/deaths just falsely reported?

Have you been out near any hospital?

Nope havent been near any hospital in years... and that was only to visit my sister when she got hit by a car..

thats what Im sayin.. Im right here in the middle of that shit.. I KNOW I had it bruh...

here is whats crazy..

now you cant even find 2000 mg vit c... you can barely find 1500...

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nope havent been near any hospital in years... and that was only to visit my sister when she got hit by a car..

thats what Im sayin.. Im right here in the middle of that shit.. I KNOW I had it bruh...

here is whats crazy..

now you cant even find 2000 mg vit c... you can barely find 1500...

I asked because you can easily confirm media reports on what's going on.

Not saying you should put yourself at any risk, but your own observations could have more merit than assumptions and doubts.

Everything would be more scarce in a city of 10 million people.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I asked because you can easily confirm media reports on what's going on.

Not saying you should put yourself at any risk, but your own observations could have more merit than assumptions and doubts.

Everything would be more scarce in a city of 10 million people.

I remember telling everybody I know personally to take the two thousand milligrams vit supplements.

bruh you cant even find that shit online now..

if you do..

send me the link...

I was thinkin bout doing some vloggin type shit..

but Im always like.. ahaaaaa next week.....

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just realized that most of bgol are old half dead muthafuckas. THATS why they are going hard on the fear. My bad you old niggas. Yall were too buzy pretending to be millionare playboys. So when some real shit hit you HOED up.......... LMAO

Fuck them old ass niggas

The new bgol generation is about to lead the charge soon.

My 40 and below niggas is ready.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get the powder if you are doing mega doses. There are dozens of different vitamin c on amazon.

Amazon product ASIN B07ST2YRS3
Amazon product ASIN B074GCB1ND

the powder/crystels are good, but pill form worked faster for chest pains..

I like adding the vit c powder/crystals to water and drink after a workout..you can find those 2000 mg..

but not in pill form...they even had 2500 at one time..

I love ester c.. but they only go up to a thousand...

everybody should have vit c in their war chest..

another thing I found effective was enchinea..

and mullien tea.. great at protecting the respitory system..

we must be proactive and not reactive in times like these

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
#1.... This is how censorship starts!!

I can understand people getting fustrated because their opinion might clash with somebody elses..

but its important to be able to convey your thoughts, without the emotions...

censorship is not sending a good message....

thats some hardcore CCCP shit..

Id expect that in china..

not bgol...

tho

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
I posted info from the CDC , A DANISH medical research group ..... where is the misleading info I posted ?

'When we had rules posted ? What are you saying ? The rules that have been in place since 1998 when I joined and updated a couple times dont apply anymore ??!!!?? when did what you "approve of" carry any weight ? Are you the new owner ? I know the last time we went head to head a few months back I said youfor you to try to impose your will on the board . At that time all I heard was crickets . WTH @HNIC !!!!

You posted articles a person had to read. If you posted video clips from the official narrative cnn, msnbc, Facebook and other mainstream media outlets. Your thread would be up and running..

Our people watch way too much television(the cia killing machine) and approach reading like its the coronavirus times 10!!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
lol

Man, you in NYC. That place was a clownshow with your mayor telling people to go out and be merry in the first week of March. Like I said in other threads, I believe shit ran through here first week of March. Knocked the ol' lady on her ass with shit she described as not feeling before even though she just had the flu and pneumonia last year. Right after, a coworker went down with full blown pneumonia. None were tested for COVID. We need those antibody tests to confirm anything.

Our health director said mid-March that 100k Ohioans probably had it. In your neck of the woods, that number would be much higher. :smh:

What happened to heart disease and other health conditions? They are being politicized. Having you been paying attention? Folks have no shame. When this shit runs through middle America, I wonder what the political angle will be. I can only imagine because this will be treating 40-year-old rural cacs like they senior citizens.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, you in NYC. That place was a clownshow with your mayor telling people to go out and be merry in the first week of March. Like I said in other threads, I believe shit ran through here first week of March. Knocked the ol' lady on her ass with shit she described as not feeling before even though she just had the flu and pneumonia last year. Right after, a coworker went down with full blown pneumonia. None were tested for COVID. We need those antibody tests to confirm anything.

Our health director said mid-March that 100k Ohioans probably had it. In your neck of the woods, that number would be much higher. :smh:

What happened to heart disease and other health conditions? They are being politicized. Having you been paying attention? Folks have no shame. When this shit runs through middle America, I wonder what the political angle will be. I can only imagine because this will be treating 40-year-old rural cacs like they senior citizens.

Man listen this whole shit is politicized..

I'm just saying this shit sure went bat shit..pun intended...

When them China - US trade talks broke down.

China accused u.s of starting it

And now u.s talkin bout.

China put in that lab work...

Bruh

If this aint a biological / psychological war..

I don't know what is