Breaking... Warner Bros entire slate of 2021 films to be released same day on HBOMAX .. Holy Shit

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What if Walmart sold those products in a 96 unit case for $0.25? How could they make money on those products?

How can Superman's new movies generate 1 billion dollars each movie on a Streaming service?

That 1.53 billion dollars a year will happen if they watch the new movie or an old movie like Oceans 11.

After a while, no one new is going to subscribe.

WB previously had the potential to drop multiple billion dollar movies in 1 year.

They easily lose 4 billion dollars a year that is just on blockbusters alone. Lost!

Add another easy 2 billion lost on all their other movies.

Hmm.

If Walmart signed an exclusive deal to only be the store to sell Heinz hetchup, Hellman mayonnaise, sweet baby ray bbq sauce, Poland spring water, and corona beer do you know how many people that love those labels would be forced to shop at Walmart or order from them online? This would channel traffic to them that even people that don’t shop at their stores will start going.. which means money will automatically go up... hbo max has exclusive titles that are not gonna be seen anywhere else but on their streaming service.. people that don’t even fuck with them or didn’t have their service that are fans of some of those titles that due to release might end up getting a subscription for a month or possibly monthly.. also with those titles being able to watch at the comfort of your own home will save you money if you have a family..$15 a month for 12 months is $180 a yr... they have 8.5 million subscribers so far is 1,530,000,000 a yr or 1.53 billion a yr... within months expect that number to grow.. even if they double the subscription that’s an additional 1.53 billion which is 3 billion.. now if they start pushing towards 20 million subscribers we pushing to 4 billion+... now this is revenue they keep not share like they had to do with theatres.. now add the overseas theatre money, some of the money they will get from the us market and they prob get an extra few billion... so multi-billion a yr subscription site + overseas market money means they generate consistent billions per yr with them controlling the product more and better... the subscription model is big biz new favorite money maker

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is confusing for no damn reason C.
I only commented because there seemed to be confusion about being two different services and whether one had to pay for both. So I wanted to clarify that HBO max is all that was required. The HBO app used to show current shows and movies and all HBO series like true blood, GoT etc which is all I needed, did that change after they came out with HBO max? The Looney tunes stuff is great and all, but that's not why I purchased HBO so that is just a recent perk. Though I do like DC Titans, I never would have watched it had it not been for the preview on TNT the other week.

The work around where you are supposed to still be able to log into the regular HBO app didn't work for me for the roku. When I attempted to launch the channel I got the message it was no longer supported on my device. I'm happy with casting right now though.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Hold on what did gal gadot get from WB?
!0 Million!!!!!!

Most A-list actors receive a percent of the gross revenue of a theatrical release. So, with WB going straight to HBO Max, they are 'POTENTIALLY' missing out on millions of dollars. These actors are about that paper. This is why I say that we will see more blockbusters with lesser-known actors because many established actors do not want to change with the times.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
!0 Million!!!!!!

Most A-list actors receive a percent of the gross revenue of a theatrical release. So, with WB going straight to HBO Max, they are 'POTENTIALLY' missing out on millions of dollars. These actors are about that paper. This is why I say that we will see more blockbusters with lesser-known actors because many established actors do not want to change with the times.

There is no times changing as it relates to blockbuster movies. There is no way in hell that studios will give up a billion dollars for 200 million. It just doesn't make sense. Once the virus clears up, big movies will be back to the theaters. WB is doing this bullshit to boost their streaming to compete with Disney and others.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm going to assume,she gets a percentage from the box office. Not,too many actors/actresses gets that deal. I know,RDJ got it for Iron Man.

Ok ok yeah thats like Depp and Schwarzenegger, will smith, cruis, jackie chan etc. in they primes...

Oh this gonna be a problem

All this woman equality about to be out the window

Man women and everything in between gonna want they money.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bingo movies will be very low budget which also means lesser known actors. I said this is posts months ago!
Studio are going to have to pivot to make money out of this shit. That means cutting costs!!!!

Y'all niggas aint listening to me though.

Lesser known actors is gonna mean wack performances.

!0 Million!!!!!!

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold on what did gal gadot get from WB?
They bribed her and patty Jenkins with 10 mil to say they backed the hbo max move. everyone knows that streaming makes no damn sense for blockbuster you need the theaters one movie can make a billion dollars HBO Max is 8 million subscribers at $15 a month, do the math.plus Warner brothers fucked up because they didn't put the movies out to be purchased by others in order to get the best price so they fucked up the producers the directors and the actors with their residual payments all of them except for wonder woman

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
!0 Million!!!!!!

If YouTube and the Internet hasn't taught us that there is a fucking ABUNDANCE of talent on earth, I don't know what will. It's like models. Back in the day, some half a fag in Europe could decide what looked good. Now with instagram people on dime overload. Bad bitches falling out trees like crab apples.

It's always the BUSINESSPEOPLE that come up. Always. They just will take advantage of all the talent and plug the talent into productions they promote. Times have changed. Don't need to waste 20 million or more on a fucking actor. If it's a blockbuster franchise, no one gives a fuck. If it's new, learn how to use social media to create buzz.

Actors and these sorry ass script writers about to learn a brutal lesson. They ain't NBA or NFL talent. They manufactured talent that been artificially inflated by businesspeople who needed them for the old 'superstar' model.

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If YouTube and the Internet hasn't taught us that there is a fucking ABUNDANCE of talent on earth, I don't know what will. It's like models. Back in the day, some half a fag in Europe could decide what looked good. Now with instagram people on dime overload. Bad bitches falling out trees like crab apples.

It's always the BUSINESSPEOPLE that come up. Always. They just will take advantage of all the talent and plug the talent into productions they promote. Times have changed. Don't need to waste 20 million or more on a fucking actor. If it's a blockbuster franchise, no one gives a fuck. If it's new, learn how to use social media to create buzz.

Actors and these sorry ass script writers about to learn a brutal lesson. They ain't NBA or NFL talent. They manufactured talent that been artificially inflated by businesspeople who needed them for the old 'superstar' model.
Bro you can't duplicate or use a lesser Brando, Washington, hardy, Pitt, cruise, dinero, Pacino, bale, or a Daniel day Lewis ! These are next level talents

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bingo movies will be very low budget which also means lesser known actors. I said this is posts months ago!
Studio are going to have to pivot to make money out of this shit. That means cutting costs!!!!

Y'all niggas aint listening to me though.

Lesser known actors is gonna mean wack performances.
Every big actor was a lesser known actor once you know that right?.. lesser known actor also means a hungry person looking to put out a great performance to get more roles.. lot of music artist best music was when they were hungry and is why usually the first 2 albums are usually the best and after fall offs.. see you can easily flip that.. not only that some films can be carried just by the storyline, action, drama alone.. once again raid redemption great fucking movie for a million dollars with lesser known actors.. people loved saw and that was only a million dollars with not that many big name actors... district 9 cost 15 million had lesser known actors but was carried by the story, sci- fi.. city Of god great gangster movie and it was from overseas with a low budget and it was a great movie.. bunch of great movies with low budgets have been made and can entertained... I said it for yrs on here I rather make 20-30 or more movies with a 200 million dollar budget movie than 1 movie.. that 1 movie can generate a billion dollars.. meanwhile those other movies could generate anywhere from 60-200 million a piece.. when you do the breakdown you make more from the 20-30 films than 1.. Hollywood might have to use my concept thanks to covid

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bro you can't duplicate or use a lesser Brando, Washington, hardy, Pitt, cruise, dinero, Pacino, bale, or a Daniel day Lewis ! These are next level talents
City of god, elite squad, raid redemption, saw, district 9, watchmen

a bunch of good movie with no name actors that entertained .. sometimes you don’t need big names to make great films

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They bribed her and patty Jenkins with 10 mil to say they backed the hbo max move. everyone knows that streaming makes no damn sense for blockbuster you need the theaters one movie can make a billion dollars HBO Max is 8 million subscribers at $15 a month, do the math.plus Warner brothers fucked up because they didn't put the movies out to be purchased by others in order to get the best price so they fucked up the producers the directors and the actors with their residual payments all of them except for wonder woman
Exclusive rights to the flicks, being able to keep all the revenue to themselves and not sharing, monthly money guaranteed , the subscription game is the new favorite moneymaker to big biz.. they hoping to get up to 20-30 million subscribers eventually which will bring in 4-6 billion a yr at least.. than eventually you peep Disney with 70+ million subscribers and Netflix at like 200 million.. that’s the goal

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What if Walmart sold those products in a 96 unit case for $0.25? How could they make money on those products?

How can Superman's new movies generate 1 billion dollars each movie on a Streaming service?

That 1.53 billion dollars a year will happen if they watch the new movie or an old movie like Oceans 11.

After a while, no one new is going to subscribe.

WB previously had the potential to drop multiple billion dollar movies in 1 year.

They easily lose 4 billion dollars a year that is just on blockbusters alone. Lost!

Add another easy 2 billion lost on all their other movies.

Hmm.
You do know they have to share a nice chunk of money with theatres when they release them in theatre right? You do know lot of those dc flicks at one point we’re on other streaming services right? so they weren’t making all that money you saw the profit cause they had to share it with the theatre, they content was also on other platforms so their streaming service wasn’t that significant to most.. now when you basically monopolize your content the fans of those content must go through you to see it.. all money is kept in house.. they share lil of the wealth now (outside of foreign theatres and maybe us).. if all their films were just released on that platform you best believe the people that were gonna go to the theatre with their kids will rather stay home and pay that $15 a month instead of damn near 100 with tix sales and snacks.. they keep all that money not share it with a theatre

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for coming in here and talking sense bro!

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again my brother, I am talking about Blockbusters.
Movies in which the studio wants to make 1 billion dollars.
In order for that to happen they use at least 1 big name.
Someone who is seasoned in that film to bring in a guaranteed audience.
Even if the lead is an unknown they will plug in a big name actor for 5 mins and pay them 10m+

Nothing you mentioned below made a billion dollars. So stop it. No one saw those movies on the big screen and kept going back.
I dont care about some shit you and your homies liked. No one is fucking getting paid off those movies you mentioned.

You keep bringing up shit I aint talking about.

Every big actor was a lesser known actor once you know that right?.. lesser known actor also means a hungry person looking to put out a great performance to get more roles.. lot of music artist best music was when they were hungry and is why usually the first 2 albums are usually the best and after fall offs.. see you can easily flip that.. not only that some films can be carried just by the storyline, action, drama alone.. once again raid redemption great fucking movie for a million dollars with lesser known actors.. people loved saw and that was only a million dollars with not that many big name actors... district 9 cost 15 million had lesser known actors but was carried by the story, sci- fi.. city Of god great gangster movie and it was from overseas with a low budget and it was a great movie.. bunch of great movies with low budgets have been made and can entertained... I said it for yrs on here I rather make 20-30 or more movies with a 200 million dollar budget movie than 1 movie.. that 1 movie can generate a billion dollars.. meanwhile those other movies could generate anywhere from 60-200 million a piece.. when you do the breakdown you make more from the 20-30 films than 1.. Hollywood might have to use my concept thanks to covid

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Disney made 13 billion from their movies in 2019. That is 1 studio.

4-6 Billion per year is BULLSHIT MONEY!!!!!!!!
Exclusive rights to the flicks, being able to keep all the revenue to themselves and not sharing, monthly money guaranteed , the subscription game is the new favorite moneymaker to big biz.. they hoping to get up to 20-30 million subscribers eventually which will bring in 4-6 billion a yr at least.. than eventually you peep Disney with 70+ million subscribers and Netflix at like 200 million.. that’s the goal

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Even if the lead is an unknown they will plug in a big name actor for 5 mins and pay them 10m+

Nothing you mentioned below made a billion dollars. So stop it. No one saw those movies on the big screen and kept going back.
I dont care about some shit you and your homies liked. No one is fucking getting paid off those movies you mentioned.

transformers was a blockbuster and the nig who was driving bumblebee was basically an extra prior to that movie

watchmen would of been a blockbuster if it was released today.. there’s a bunch of nobody actors in that movie

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even with sharing they make money.
You do know that after the theatrical run, they bring it to streaming to make more money right?

Now without the theatrical run as the first step, how are they making the same money?

Please answer that my brother.

You bugging.

Just admit I am right and just move on. You digging deep for no reason bro.

You fucked up. Just admit it, so I can make a thread about the Vaccine and roast you in that one too. Hahahahaha.

You do know they have to share a nice chunk of money with theatres when they release them in theatre right? You do know lot of those dc flicks at one point we’re on other streaming services right? so they weren’t making all that money you saw the profit cause they had to share it with the theatre, they content was also on other platforms so their streaming service wasn’t that significant to most.. now when you basically monopolize your content the fans of those content must go through you to see it.. all money is kept in house.. they share lil of the wealth now (outside of foreign theatres and maybe us).. if all their films were just released on that platform you best believe the people that were gonna go to the theatre with their kids will rather stay home and pay that $15 a month instead of damn near 100 with tix sales and snacks.. they keep all that money not share it with a theatre

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok... you want that? I give you 1/2 point for Transformers.

What was the draw in Transformers? There were established actors in that movie that got paid more than the no name stars.

Did Transformers have a cast of complete unknowns?

The answer is NO.

Please stop brother.

transformers was a blockbuster and the nig who was driving bumblebee was basically an extra prior to that movie

watchmen would of been a blockbuster if it was released today.. there’s a bunch of nobody actors in that movie

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Disney made 13 billion from their movies in 2019. That is 1 studio.

4-6 Billion per year is BULLSHIT MONEY!!!!!!!!
Disney didn’t make 13 billion they generated 13 billion.. they don’t ever tell you how much they take home after they break off the theatre percentage.. classic overhyped numbers where they don’t explain the money breakdown after percentages are taken away or show you the exact profit once you separate the promotion money, cost of film, and theatre percentage... the reason why they need big flips cause how much money they had to spend and break off to other parties

also the worst thing to do is compare yourself to another biz.. Disney is McDonald’s.. never compare yourself to McDonald’s cause you will more than likely set yourself up for failure or never be satisfied chasing their numbers.. 5 guys burgers taste better and they make great revenue.. if someone said you can own a 5 guys you not gonna be mad that you have 1.. they total profit is not McDONALD level but on average each store generates a great profit, in some cases more than McDonald’s.. so pay attention to making a great product and a nice revenue will follow.. that’s what hbo and dc need to do and the revenue will kick in

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. This is how much the MADE.

However that reminds me the 4-6 billion you quoted is banked money either.

Netflix CEOs just getting all that. Hahahaha

I do not know what you talking about with the rest of the below.

Disney Movie Studios BANKED 13 BILLION in 2019. Fact.

Disney didn’t make 13 billion they generated 13 billion.. they don’t ever tell you how much they take home after they break off the theatre percentage.. classic overhyped numbers where they don’t explain the money breakdown after percentages are taken away or show you the exact profit once you separate the promotion money, cost of film, and theatre percentage... the reason why they need big flips cause how much money they had to spend and break off to other parties

also the worst thing to do is compare yourself to another biz.. Disney is McDonald’s.. never compare yourself to McDonald’s cause you will more than likely set yourself up for failure or never be satisfied chasing their numbers.. 5 guys burgers taste better and they make great revenue.. if someone said you can own a 5 guys you not gonna be mad that you have 1.. they total profit is not McDONALD level but on average each store generates a great profit, in some cases more than McDonald’s.. so pay attention to making a great product and a nice revenue will follow.. that’s what hbo and dc need to do and the revenue will kick in

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Even with sharing they make money.
You do know that after the theatrical run, they bring it to streaming to make more money right?

Now without the theatrical run as the first step, how are they making the same money?

Please answer that my brother.

You bugging.

Just admit I am right and just move on. You digging deep for no reason bro.

You fucked up. Just admit it, so I can make a thread about the Vaccine and roast you in that one too. Hahahahaha.
If theatres are taking 30-50 percent of the money they are only making 500-700 million off the film if it hits a billion dollars.. now subtract the cost of the film and promotion.. so in the end the flick makes a profit 150-300 million.. that’s if it makes a billion.. bvs didn’t hit a billion or justice league.. so that billion ain’t guaranteed... all those films prior were on Netflix as well as other platforms so no real money was made.. now that they are exclusive to hbo max the real money will be kept for them.. I see you get hyped about the big numbers but don’t comprehend the money breakdown.. the figure means shit if so many people got to touch money b4 you do.. oh yeah I also forgot some actors get clauses to get some of that revenue to so even less profit when you got to break off actors b4 and after release.. them big names suck up total profit also

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No. This is how much the MADE.

However that reminds me the 4-6 billion you quoted is banked money either.

Netflix CEOs just getting all that. Hahahaha

I do not know what you talking about with the rest of the below.

Disney Movie Studios BANKED 13 BILLION in 2019. Fact.
Name all their movies from 2019 and show total sales I’ll wait

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

What was the draw in Transformers? There were established actors in that movie that got paid more than the no name stars.

The answer is NO.

Please stop brother.
Nobody went to see transformers for the actors.. you could of literally put anybody in all those people place and nigs were going to see transformers.. you probably couldn’t even name what movie you knew most of those actors from.. tyrese prob was the most recognizable face in that flick to most and nobody went there to see tyrese 10 mins on film.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

The answer is NO.

Please stop brother.
disney Spider-Man is another.. who knew that kid b4 he wore the suit?

there’s a lot of properties that were blockbuster with unknown or lesser knowns

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Very few movies made a billion dollars b4 2000.. guess what there were tons of “blockbusters”.. blockbuster dosent equal a billion dollars.. in fact I bet if a movie cost 40-50 million to make and generated 350 million or more they would consider that a blockbuster..hell 500 million would be great especially if they didn’t have to spend the farm to make it

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If theatres are taking 30-50 percent of the money they are only making 500-700 million off the film if it hits a billion dollars.. now subtract the cost of the film and promotion.. so in the end the flick makes a profit 150-300 million.. that’s if it makes a billion.. bvs didn’t hit a billion or justice league.. so that billion ain’t guaranteed... all those films prior were on Netflix as well as other platforms so no real money was made.. now that they are exclusive to hbo max the real money will be kept for them.. I see you get hyped about the big numbers but don’t comprehend the money breakdown.. the figure means shit if so many people got to touch money b4 you do.. oh yeah I also forgot some actors get clauses to get some of that revenue to so even less profit when you got to break off actors b4 and after release.. them big names suck up total profit also
the studios make the majority of the money from theatrical runs in fact the first two to three weeks the studios take upwards of 80% the longer the movie is in the theaters the lower the percentages to the studios and that's when the movie theater start to make their money. but remember most blockbusters of front loaded so most of the money goes to the studio over the theatrical run.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Very few movies made a billion dollars before 2000".... Why did you type that? It makes no sense to say that.

I am saying that Blockbusters = billion dollar movies. From the beginning of these topics. I made MY CRITERIA and concerns clear.

I am talking about BILLION DOLLAR MOVIES will cease to exist without theaters because streaming is not set up to guarantee this type of income.

Therefore, blockbusters will no longer be made. Because they will be deemed a waste of money.

Before that, budgets will shrink. Actors will be no name. No name = no draw. Special effects will be low budget. Low budget = no draw.

In addition to the above. Movie theatre Jobs will be lost and ancillary businesses will close. No jobs = no opportunity = struggling = crime.

So you telling a company that made 13 billion to be happy with 350 million? Omg.

Very few movies made a billion dollars b4 2000.. guess what there were tons of “blockbusters”.. blockbuster dosent equal a billion dollars.. in fact I bet if a movie cost 40-50 million to make and generated 350 million or more they would consider that a blockbuster..hell 500 million would be great especially if they didn’t have to spend the farm to make it

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who else was in that movie? Where did they first introduce that character?

Come on bro. Just tell me I am right and move on ok?

disney Spider-Man is another.. who knew that kid b4 he wore the suit?

there’s a lot of properties that were blockbuster with unknown or lesser knowns

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tyrese and the other white guy were the draws along with megan fox. Stop it.
That is why they made the subplot to shoehorn in draws. Smh.

Nobody went to see transformers for the actors.. you could of literally put anybody in all those people place and nigs were going to see transformers.. you probably couldn’t even name what movie you knew most of those actors from.. tyrese prob was the most recognizable face in that flick to most and nobody went there to see tyrese 10 mins on film.