Breaking... Warner Bros entire slate of 2021 films to be released same day on HBOMAX .. Holy Shit

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Im very confused as to why hbo and hbo max are not together as one streaming service. Shit is stupid and they just being greedy. Just make one HBO streaming service. And then complete with Disney Amazon Netflix....

I thought they were together? I can log in to both apps and all I did was but the 6 months prepaid plan from HBO Max

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I thought they were together? I can log in to both apps and all I did was but the 6 months prepaid plan from HBO Max
The HBO app only streams what is currently on HBO. HBO Max gives you access to most of the Warner Brothers catalog including all of the HBO originals, DC Comics movies, shows, and cartoons, TMC, Sesame, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Looney Tunes, and most Cinemax titles.

We love it. My kids are excited about WW84.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The HBO app only streams what is currently on HBO. HBO Max gives you access to most of the Warner Brothers catalog including all of the HBO originals, DC Comics movies, shows, and cartoons, TMC, Sesame, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Looney Tunes, and most Cinemax titles.

Ok Roku needs to stop bullshittin

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It really is good though. Its probably the best app out there based on when it was created. Its starting off on a better track then Netflix is. Its gonna cost other streaming platforms to have to step their game up.

Disney Plus is the one that needs to get things going.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey fucking moron. Did you read what I wrote? I said if people lose there jobs in the areas where there are no opportunities then crime WILL rise.

Do you get I am talking about the future? What is yet to happen.

You fucking crazy. I saw on the news in NYC that violent crime NOW is on the rise. Chicago, NYC, Jacksonville, Detroit.

Fuck your "decades low" fake news bullshit. Violent crime has already been on the rise. So go look it up.

Finally, I do not debate. I tell y'all niggas shit. Don't get it twisted.

bruh, you rarely debate with facts.

yes, crime is at a decades low. even in low income areas. smh...

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2.4 Billion will be to pay the CEO and his cronies and to pay studios and pay down debt as well as invest in new properties like movies and tv shows.

They are not using all that money to do what you said. Studios are going to raise the price of movies to MAKE PROFIT.

James Bond should have been a 1 billion dollar movie.

What you think they gonna buy ET, for $1,000?

Like I said with the new Netflix price increase they will generate 2.4 billion dollars extra over the next yr if they same customer base still stays.. 2.4 billion means extra spending money to buy a bunch of unreleased films... I could see them buy a bunch of blockbusters or movies that would have a cult following..people don’t realize the catalog of unreleased films from 2020... Netflix could still buy James Bond.. maybe something like candy man, that new saw flick that Chris rock made(get the black customer base/horror movie fan base with both purchases) as well as other cheap films or expensive flicks.. truth is lot of these streaming services peep that and reacting to Netflix and Disney cause they want to stay Relevant for the new yr and future

if you have hbo you also have hbo max. at least i do.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You got a home theatre but the movie theaters you went to were ghetto as fuck? Damn homie.

Do you have a car? You couldn't drive to the good mall back in the days?

You suck.

alot of us have big screens, big seats and big sound at the crib.

i couldn't be happier about day one home releases. i am looking forward to xmas night. it is going to be an event for me and my girl without disrespectful patrons, overpriced concessions, crying kids and nasty bathrooms.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The new reality is no one is wasting good money to make a blockbuster movie shot in different location with good special effects.

The new reality is shit like Mandalorian which is shot on 1 sound stage. With episodes shot with 3 main actors and a fucking stuffed doll.

Niggas going ape shit crazy over it. A man carrying a stuffed doll.

Those producers can cry all they want this is the new reality.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
The new reality is no one is wasting good money to make a blockbuster movie shot in different location with good special effects.

The new reality is shit like Mandalorian which is shot on 1 sound stage. With episodes shot with 3 main actors and a fucking stuffed doll.

Niggas going ape shit crazy over it. A man carrying a stuffed doll.
The only reason the manalorian is popular is because it is star wars. There are other platforms that are making high budget high quality content such as apple tv and Netflix.

BTW dont let the shitty cgi in the mandalorian fool you, they are spending over 100 mill per season on the series. Most tv shows are not seeing close to that.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100m is a waste for what it is. CGI is the most unregulated cost in the industry.
I know people that can do some shit for 5k that someone does for 500k

The only reason the manalorian is popular is because it is star wars. There are other platforms that are making high budget high quality content such as apple tv and Netflix.

BTW dont let the shitty cgi in the mandalorian fool you, they are spending over 100 mill per season on the series. Most tv shows are not seeing close to that.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
100m is a waste for what it is. CGI is the most unregulated cost in the industry.
I know people that can do some shit for 5k that someone does for 500k

They arent using the cheap cgi, they use some next gen realtime rendering technology on the mandolorian, it is where most of the budget is going.
The technology renders the graphics in realtime unlike a green screen where you add the effects in post production.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So basically u have to pay for 2 different HBOs wow. These corporations are really greedy and stupid. And people are just stupid....

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
The theater experience growing up was something I'd cherish. As a teen we didn't have much else. Plus that's where I bagged my first shorty. It's where all the black folks in my city would link up to watch a new black film.

As an adult, yeah it doesn't matter tho. The only movie experience was dope for me was getting head in that bitch.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
2.4 Billion will be to pay the CEO and his cronies and to pay studios and pay down debt as well as invest in new properties like movies and tv shows.

They are not using all that money to do what you said. Studios are going to raise the price of movies to MAKE PROFIT.

James Bond should have been a 1 billion dollar movie.

What you think they gonna buy ET, for $1,000?
James Bond was selling for 600 million.. nobody bought it yet.. guess they playing hardball and seeing if they can get it at a discount.. you obviously not peeping there is a fire sale going on with movie properties on right now.. you holding onto your 8 track player meanwhile the industry making cd deals..catchup

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@fonzerrillii @ViCiouS @GAMBINO @tallblacknyc

How serious are these threats and complaints especially concerning contractual obligations?

I believe some of these nigs get pc off those films besides the money they get upfront so they kinda mad it’s messing with their pc system... thing is shit done changed and they have to understand when a product isn’t moving sometime you got to do alternative things to move it.. these companies not trying to have a bunch of dead stock sitting on the shelf hoping one day to move it.. in fact they finding another way to flip it..so these dudes gonna have to understand that.. either that or get this wholesale money and shutdafucup

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please do not tell me what I am obviously doing. You obviously do not understand what I am saying. It is a mistake. That is what I am saying.

Cause you will have wack ass movies!!!!!!

James Bond movie cost over 600 million.

Streaming were thinking 400m as a price. No offers were ever made. They aren't talking the same language when it comes to cost.

This James Bond movie might end MGM. So one less studio will exist.

James Bond was selling for 600 million.. nobody bought it yet.. guess they playing hardball and seeing if they can get it at a discount.. you obviously not peeping there is a fire sale going on with movie properties on right now.. you holding onto your 8 track player meanwhile the industry making cd deals..catchup

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you are an adult.
No more teens are coming up after you?

The theater experience growing up was something I'd cherish. As a teen we didn't have much else. Plus that's where I bagged my first shorty. It's where all the black folks in my city would link up to watch a new black film.

As an adult, yeah it doesn't matter tho. The only movie experience was dope for me was getting head in that bitch.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SMH. Streaming services do not make enough money to warrant making big movies.
Im not talking about that. Big movies aint never going anywhere so neither are the theaters. Im talking about just combining all the HBOs and WBs streamings and make it one HBO. Problem solved....