Breaking... Warner Bros entire slate of 2021 films to be released same day on HBOMAX .. Holy Shit

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do not think you understand. Worldwide Box Office + All other sales - Costs = Money Banked.
I do not have a breakdown per ALL the movies Disney did. Disney is Marvel, Disney, Star Wars, Touchstone, Buena Vista, Fox etc.

Name all their movies from 2019 and show total sales I’ll wait

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Who else was in that movie? Where did they first introduce that character?

Come on bro. Just tell me I am right and move on ok?
You are not.. some movies are bigger than the actor.. some movies will sell just off the character or the title.. you could re-package raid redemption as the new punisher movie and smack that marvel/Disney brand on it and watch how much money that shit will make.. especially that it’s a good movie.. lesser known actors.. but the name , the brand will sell it than throw in its a good flick and it will sell

also to add to your question throw in planet of the apes.. like I said some movies gonna sell even without big name actors

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Bro you can't duplicate or use a lesser Brando, Washington, hardy, Pitt, cruise, dinero, Pacino, bale, or a Daniel day Lewis ! These are next level talents
That's what we been lead to believe. But in reality, a select few decided what we got to see and who the fuck was in it. Much like with music. Much like with comedy.

Oh and I agree that those people are talented. Just wonder how much talent we've missed out on.

Old model is dead. And we got tons of examples of great movies that introduced new talent. TV shows too. There is a fucking talent overload in comedy, acting, and story telling. We just been trained to believe there isn't. :smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Tyrese and the other white guy were the draws along with megan fox. Stop it.
That is why they made the subplot to shoehorn in draws. Smh.
Fuck outta here.. tyrese name wasn’t even pushed like that.. he just happened to be a soldier in the flick.. tyrese at that time was d level maybe even below status in acting.. the white kid had a lil side kick part in I-robot.. most people didn’t even know that..nobody cared for the kid.. he even talked about it in several interviews how he couldn’t believe a nobody like himself got the role in transformers.. even he knew he wasn’t a draw or basically was a nobody.. so this coming from the main actor mouth.. tyrese pretty much got no interviews for that part, that’s how lil his star power was to that movie

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one saw Raid Redemption kiddo. Stop it. Please.

I know you gonna respond to me with the figures. Please don't.

I don't literally mean "no one".

When compared to Avengers Endgame, no one saw that shit homes. No one!

You are not.. some movies are bigger than the actor.. some movies will sell just off the character or the title.. you could re-package raid redemption as the new punisher movie and smack that marvel/Disney brand on it and watch how much money that shit will make.. especially that it’s a good movie.. lesser known actors.. but the name , the brand will sell it than throw in its a good flick and it will sell

also to add to your question throw in planet of the apes.. like I said some movies gonna sell even without big name actors

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's what we been lead to believe. But in reality, a select few decided what we got to see and who the fuck was in it. Much like with music. Much like with comedy.

Oh and I agree that those people are talented. Just wonder how much talent we've missed out on.

Old model is dead. And we got tons of examples of great movies that introduced new talent. TV shows too. There is a fucking talent overload in comedy, acting, and story telling. We just been trained to believe there isn't. :smh:
Pretty much..especially the last part.. in a country of 330 million people if you think the only talented people is a select hundred than you been brainwashed

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One track mind. You single out Tyrese. Ok.

Fuck outta here.. tyrese name wasn’t even pushed like that.. he just happened to be a soldier in the flick.. tyrese at that time was d level maybe even below status in acting.. the white kid had a lil side kick part in I-robot.. most people didn’t even know that..nobody cared for the kid.. he even talked about it in several interviews how he couldn’t believe a nobody like himself got the role in transformers.. even he knew he wasn’t a draw or basically was a nobody.. so this coming from the main actor mouth.. tyrese pretty much got no interviews for that part, that’s how lil his star power was to that movie

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No one saw Raid Redemption kiddo. Stop it. Please.

I know you gonna respond to me with the figures. Please don't.

I don't literally mean "no one".

When compared to Avengers Endgame, no one saw that shit homes. No one!
Because it was a foreign film that was released in less than 30 theatres in America for like 2 weeks with no promotion.. no way you cant be that dense

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga you aint no casting agent and you don't know what is out there.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Pretty much..especially the last part.. in a country of 330 million people if you think the only talented people is a select hundred than you been brainwashed
I can't believe we have to explain this concept to people when we seen fan films and all kinds of shit that shows talent is abundant. Man. Change is hard. Swear some these cats got to be 65 and up.

In the age of YouTube stars with skits and all types of shit. Folks think Sandler and Kevin Hart deserve all the money. Sheeeeit. I ain't even laugh at them cats like some of the talent I seen on YouTube.

And I've seen fan films for horror that are shorts that make these pg-13 horror shit studios put out look like shit.

These ol' horse and buggy cats just stubborn. :smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I can't believe we have to explain this concept to people when we seen fan films and all kinds of shit that shows talent is abundant. Man. Change is hard. Swear some these cats got to be 65 and up.

In the age of YouTube stars with skits and all types of shit. Folks think Sandler and Kevin Hart deserve all the money. Sheeeeit. I ain't even laugh at them cats like some of the talent I seen on YouTube.

And I've seen fan films for horror that are shorts that make these pg-13 horror shit studios put out look like shit.

These ol' horse and buggy cats just stubborn. :smh:
Cant teach an old dog a new trick.. dudes got 8 track players, plastic all over their couch, with some overalls on taking shits in the outhouse... talking about you new age kids with your indoor plumbing gadgets.. surprise they know how to use the internet

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Moi aussi.

No bro, you keep mentioning that movie all the while comparing apples to oranges. I am talking about studios having trouble making movies that movie the needle and continue the company being profitable and moving forward. When a company like Disney makes 13 billion from their movie division then you start taking about 250m movies? How is the even the same language? Why are you even bring up something like that?
You have yet to explain how 1 movie on streaming can make 1billion. You can't do it because it cannot happen. That is all I am saying. That is my point. Just admit it. What I am talking about cannot ever be achieved! Point blank period. You keep going on and on. Making analysis and analogies but not proving me wrong at all. Please stop. You are just wrong. Admit it.

Cause I thought I was talking to a person that had some sense but I was obviously wrong.. I will admit I was real wrong about that thought

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was one of the draws to the box office.
The point I made was movies use well known actors to bring in movies.
They do not use completely unknown actors for all roles in blockbusters.
The will put in draws to make sure people will be interested.

They did that with Transformers. They looked at the list of characters and hired strategically.
You cannot tell me they didn't. Please please stop.

You wrong on this angle as well.

Transformers didn’t become a blockbuster because of Megan fox.. in fact named the lead role she had in other blockbuster prior to transformers I’ll wait?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Moi aussi.

No bro, you keep mentioning that movie all the while comparing apples to oranges. I am talking about studios having trouble making movies that movie the needle and continue the company being profitable and moving forward. When a company like Disney makes 13 billion from their movie division then you start taking about 250m movies? How is the even the same language? Why are you even bring up something like that?
You have yet to explain how 1 movie on streaming can make 1billion. You can't do it because it cannot happen. That is all I am saying. That is my point. Just admit it. What I am talking about cannot ever be achieved! Point blank period. You keep going on and on. Making analysis and analogies but not proving me wrong at all. Please stop. You are just wrong. Admit it.
You keep saying profitable do you know what that means?

blair witch cost 30,000 to make and made 100 million.. do you think it was profitable?

paranormal activity cost like 20,000 to make and generated 100+ million... do you think it was profitable?

waterworld cost 175 million to make and generated 88 million in us sales.. do you think it was profitable?

now ask an investor what would he rather spend his money on a blair witch or a waterworld, a paranormal activity or a waterworld

waterworld was supposed to be a blockbuster and failed miserably.. so big actor + big budget don’t guarantee you success

if studios could make a bunch of films for 15 million or less and generate a high 8 to low 9 figs they would

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She was one of the draws to the box office.
The point I made was movies use well known actors to bring in movies.
They do not use completely unknown actors for all roles in blockbusters.
The will put in draws to make sure people will be interested.

They did that with Transformers. They looked at the list of characters and hired strategically.
You cannot tell me they didn't. Please please stop.

You wrong on this angle as well.
Megan fox was a nobody.. you just proved my point that lesser known actors can make blockbuster.. thank you for pointing out my point.. you said Megan fox that bitch name rung no bells as far as being a top actress or anything..you couldn’t even mention anything she was in.. even if you ran to google you probably couldn’t name the 2 movies she was in prior to transformers.. bunch of nobodies in a blockbuster film thank youuu very much

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Moi aussi.

You keep talking about theatre money like it is the only format to exist.. you keep talking about billion dollar films.. when it’s obvious companies are switching their whole system up and gunning for membership money.. you are still stuck on single sells when these companies look past that and want monthly subscribers.. you the supermarket paying attention to daily sales while Costco like I make 8 billion a yr off of memberships I give 2 fucks about sale numbers.. the money in the membership the total sales is secondary to them..catch up

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said Blockbuster movies making 1 billion.

I am saying 1 billion for a reason.

No clue why you can't get that.

I do not give fuck about those movies you mentioned.

I am saying that if theaters close and streaming is the only option, hollywood will stop making blockbusters meaning movies designed to generate 1 billion dollars.

You keep saying profitable do you know what that means?

blair witch cost 30,000 to make and made 100 million.. do you think it was profitable?

paranormal activity cost like 20,000 to make and generated 100+ million... do you think it was profitable?

waterworld cost 175 million to make and generated 88 million in us sales.. do you think it was profitable?

now ask an investor what would he rather spend his money on a blair witch or a waterworld, a paranormal activity or a waterworld

waterworld was supposed to be a blockbuster and failed miserably.. so big actor + big budget don’t guarantee you success

if studios could make a bunch of films for 15 million or less and generate a high 8 to low 9 figs they would

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Megan Fox was not a nobody people knew her. They were excited about her in the movie. It was her movie.
Tyrese, the other white guy (Fergie's husband), Stanley Tucci these were all seasoned actors to bring people in.
Tyrese was big with the black community then.

Megan fox was a nobody.. you just proved my point that lesser known actors can make blockbuster.. thank you for pointing out my point.. you said Megan fox that bitch name rung no bells as far as being a top actress or anything..you couldn’t even mention anything she was in.. even if you ran to google you probably couldn’t name the 2 movies she was in prior to transformers.. bunch of nobodies in a blockbuster film thank youuu very much

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My nigga theaters are the only way 1 movie can make 1 billion on its down. Catch up to my point. You are fucking crazy.

I wonder if you are crazy man.

You keep talking about theatre money like it is the only format to exist.. you keep talking about billion dollar films.. when it’s obvious companies are switching their whole system up and gunning for membership money.. you are still stuck on single sells when these companies look past that and want monthly subscribers.. you the supermarket paying attention to daily sales while Costco like I make 8 billion a yr off of memberships I give 2 fucks about sale numbers.. the money in the membership the total sales is secondary to them..catch up

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I said Blockbuster movies making 1 billion.

I am saying 1 billion for a reason.

No clue why you can't get that.

I do not give fuck about those movies you mentioned.

I am saying that if theaters close and streaming is the only option, hollywood will stop making blockbusters meaning movies designed to generate 1 billion dollars.
Your Definition isn’t what the definition means.. you can think up means down but the English definition dosent equate to yourrrr definition.. a blockbuster dosent mean a billion dollar film.. a hit dosent mean a billion dollars.. so nobody cares about your definition cause it means nothing to every1 else.. so stop saying blockbuster cause you obviously don’t understand what it means.. Hollywood dosent always gun for a billion dollars.. so stop acting like hits can’t continue to be made or blockbuster.. you see when you use words the right way people can have better convos with you or better yet you will be taken more seriously.. that’s why when you have your sky is fallen acts about Hollywood not making anymore hits or blockbusters nigs just shake their heads at your comments.. learn what words mean did say them properly .. the game dosent end if flicks dont make a billion dollars.. the industry would’ve been dead decades ago if billion was the benchmark..it is not.. die hard wasn’t made to be a billion dollar flick, Rambo wasn’t made to be a billion dollar, t2 wasn’t made to be a billion dollar hit but guess what they were blockbuster.. cause of those the industry still exist today

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Megan Fox was not a nobody people knew her. They were excited about her in the movie. It was her movie.
Tyrese, the other white guy (Fergie's husband), Stanley Tucci these were all seasoned actors to bring people in.
Tyrese was big with the black community then.
Bwahaaa you definitely trolling now.. take away the transformers in that movie and call it family picnic and that shit probably wouldn’t even made 10 million.. the transformers were the reason why people went to see that movie.. there could of been no humans in it and it would still been a blockbuster.. transformers weren’t lucky to have those people in it , those people were lucky enough to be in transformers

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is this below?

I explained in detail "Blockbusters that make 1 billion". I know I said this many times many different ways.

Is a billion dollar film a blockbuster? Answer that question. I will wait. It is yes or no.

Your Definition isn’t what the definition means.. you can think up means down but the English definition dosent equate to yourrrr definition.. a blockbuster dosent mean a billion dollar film.. a hit dosent mean a billion dollars.. so nobody cares about your definition cause it means nothing to every1 else.. so stop saying blockbuster cause you obviously don’t understand what it means.. Hollywood dosent always gun for a billion dollars.. so stop acting like hits can’t continue to be made or blockbuster.. you see when you use words the right way people can have better convos with you or better yet you will be taken more seriously.. that’s why when you have your sky is fallen acts about Hollywood not making anymore hits or blockbusters nigs just shake their heads at your comments.. learn what words mean did say them properly .. the game dosent end if flicks dont make a billion dollars.. the industry would’ve been dead decades ago if billion was the benchmark..it is not.. die hard wasn’t made to be a billion dollar flick, Rambo wasn’t made to be a billion dollar, t2 wasn’t made to be a billion dollar hit but guess what they were blockbuster.. cause of those the industry still exist today

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if they made it with no known actors do you think it would make what it made?

If they casted all unknown actors it would not have been green light.

Even if they wanted to, the executives would force them to include some well known actors.

Yikes bro. I think you are on a spectrum. Are you hispanic?

Bwahaaa you definitely trolling now.. take away the transformers in that movie and call it family picnic and that shit probably wouldn’t even made 10 million.. the transformers were the reason why people went to see that movie.. there could of been no humans in it and it would still been a blockbuster.. transformers weren’t lucky to have those people in it , those people were lucky enough to be in transformers

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My nigga theaters are the only way 1 movie can make 1 billion on its down. Catch up to my point. You are fucking crazy.

I wonder if you are crazy man.
Crazy is the person who changes definition of a word to suit his purpose.. we were talking about hits and blockbuster.. hits and blockbuster don’t automatically mean a billion dollar flick.. those words were created wayyyy b4 movies were making a billion dollars.. you keep sweating a particular number like that represents success it dosent.. I keep saying there will still be good movies and hits even if they don’t make a billion

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What is this below?

I explained in detail "Blockbusters that make 1 billion". I know I said this many times many different ways.

Is a billion dollar film a blockbuster? Answer that question. I will wait. It is yes or no.
Does blockbuster mean a billion dollar film?

did the word/term blockbuster exist b4 films were generating a billion dollars?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So if they made it with no known actors do you think it would make what it made?

If they casted all unknown actors it would not have been green light.

Even if they wanted to, the executives would force them to include some well known actors.

Yikes bro. I think you are on a spectrum. Are you hispanic?
Whattttt.. you definitely dumb.. you think transformers was made cause of the actors? Nig do you know wtf transformers are? You do know that shit is a classic toy and cartoon line.. the fact they was gonna turn it into a film is what got people hyped.. nobody gave a fuck if humans were in the flick they were going to see transformers cause it was fucking transformers.. if you think nigs went to see transformers cause of Megan fox and tyrese. than you definitely use to smoke crack in the 80s

i guess you think people watch cartoons cause of certain big name actors are the voice and not because it’s a fucking cartoon

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't change the definition. You are either autistic or an android and do not understand the subtext and context of written language.
Now you are stuck on semantics of the word "blockbuster". When I clear talked about billion movies from the very beginning of this topic and threw in the word blockbuster so you could easily understand what I mean. Blockbusters are financially successful and LAVISH movies. I am talking about those movies, those movies that can excel to 1 billion dollars. Like WW84, Xmen, Avengers, Superman etc. Those movies are in danger because they are too expensive to make and will not make their 700m - 1billion dollar potential. I bet your android ass went crazy when I said 700m!

You can't compute? I keep changing the figures? Yikes bro.

I do not know what YOU were talking about. I know what I was talking about from the very beginning.

Maybe you confused?????????

Crazy is the person who changes definition of a word to suit his purpose.. we were talking about hits and blockbuster.. hits and blockbuster don’t automatically mean a billion dollar flick.. those words were created wayyyy b4 movies were making a billion dollars.. you keep sweating a particular number like that represents success it dosent.. I keep saying there will still be good movies and hits even if they don’t make a billion