Biden's lead expands to 12 points in latest national poll

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
A habit. I still read RedState and Breitbart, daily. But I do just a quick scan and read the comments on the "interesting" posts just to see what they're thinking. It's the same bullshit. I don't know why I do it anymore beyond just having OCD. The crazy thing though is that they still think Trump is going to win by a "landslide". I will say the one valuable thing is to see in real-time how much Trump has brainwashed them. It's amazing.

I do the exact same thing for the same reasons

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Hey @forcesteeler

I need some help reading these betting site odds. Betfair has it 61 Biden and Trump 38. Odds at 1.57. I was just thinking about how you said the betting sites were the most important factor and not polls. After a lot of thought, I've come to the conclusion that the argument you fought so hard to make is a strong one. I'd love to get your thoughts.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

Just addressing the most suspect of these, 538's most recent polling has Trump up 35 in West Virginia. (That's January because nobody bothers polling there-- I see nothing more recent.) The Lincoln Project's graphic is trash-- Indiana, South Carolina, Missi-fuckin'-ssippi? These Republicans are smoking crack.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
James Carville hasn't been relevant for the entire century!!! Nobody should pay any attention to that cynical uncaring elitist fossil.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Remember when some infamous unknowledgeable poster in this thread earlier said the protests were backfiring...

He's waiting on those talking points, but they aren't coming. Remember when he said Hillary was going to be the nominee? I bet one of these political parties wish they had a different guy running. :lol:

Last edited:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
If Biden blows this, it will be worse than the Falcons
tenor.gif

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
He's going below 40% if this Putin bounty program shit gets traction
Wait, what?

***edit***

Oh yeah, US soldiers having a bounty on their heads in Afghanistan...

...Russia catching sanction HELL once a new guy gets in there.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do the exact same thing for the same reasons
This is why I don’t understand why these pro-whites actually have a problem with racists being open instead of being covert racists.

You really have to know what both sides are saying because the white trash (which are the majority of the Neanderthals) and the “elites” all have the same end game, but they are going about executing it different ways (for a variety of reasons).

once brothas understand how many threats are really against us out there, we would be wishing we had perfect, 360 degree vision.