Biden's lead expands to 12 points in latest national poll

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I want to see the polls in two weeks.

if we are just going by today's madness I'm saying 25+ we still gotta get the haircut and nails committee COVID cases

What he did today literally may have imploded his campaign. What people don't realize is his strength which is those rallies have been taken away so he keeps reaching for straws: virus cures, spaces, churches, open it all up, and now military madness...the Repubs are headed the way of the Whigs...they have made complete fools out of their base and most of these fools deep down know the gig is up.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know his internal polling is awful too otherwise we wouldn't have this bullshit from earlier today.

5e4627443c3abec9eb35dfaa7cf1c3e01c-trump-with-bible-dc-protests.rsquare.w700.jpg

:smh: :smh: :lol:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
You know his internal polling is awful too otherwise we wouldn't have this bullshit from earlier today.

5e4627443c3abec9eb35dfaa7cf1c3e01c-trump-with-bible-dc-protests.rsquare.w700.jpg

He was so awkward holding that text. Pure comedy yet scary as hell. I don't know what to be more concerned about: that no one thought it was a bad idea, that no one told him it was a bad idea, no one was around to stop him, or that no one could stop him. Each option is as terrifying as the other. As is his supporters trying to pass this off as normal.

Oh..did you see this tweet....

:lol: they are doing their best to fall in line.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

He was so awkward holding that text. Pure comedy yet scary as hell. I don't know what to be more concerned about: that no one thought it was a bad idea, that no one told him it was a bad idea, no one was around to stop him, or that no one could stop him. Each option is as terrifying as the other. As is his supporters trying to pass this off as normal.

Oh..did you see this tweet....

:lol: they are doing their best to fall in line.

:smh:

Trump literally gassed the priests to get that photo op

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
It's early. A 5 point lead for Biden could be an electoral college loss.

Polling from the last week has Biden up 3 and up 10. If he is consistently in the 10 range we're in good shape but if it is 3-5 we're fucked.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Biden gaffs need a 20+ lead or +margin to get any level of comfort that he may sneak out a win. Just wait until he picks Amy as his VP.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Didn't the polls have Hilary leading before the last election?

Man don't listen to these polls. Most of these Polls especially Nate Silver have a Democrat +D Bias.

There is no way Joe Biden can big up by 12 and then he has one of the lowest euthemsim among democratic voters, (John Kerry comes in 2nd)

You also have to factor in the (Silent Majority). They are alot of hidden trump supporters.

My Advice is to Vote.

Sadly Joe Biden is following Hilary Clinton FootSteps in which he thought she got it in the bag, and did not even bother to go and campaign hard.

She led a lazy campaign and hardly made any appearances, Its the same shit Joe Biden is doing.

2016-08-07t22-38-43-766z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck the polls. fuck trump. trump and his team know he is fucked. republicans know they are fucked. you see they struggling on which way to go with the info they put out. this what happens when you see only what you want to see.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
It’s a little early in the game but if these type of numbers holds through the summer it’s a completely done deal. Trump is really going to try some dumb shit to derail the election so keep your eyes wide open people. Also Republicans you guys deserve every bit of hell for supporting Trump so heavily. Oh by the way you see why Trump and his people tried to take out Joe with that Ukrainian bullshit.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

This little stunt really backfired. Dude actually pissed off the church.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
fuck the polls. fuck trump. trump and his team know he is fucked. republicans know they are fucked. you see they struggling on which way to go with the info they put out. this what happens when you see only what you want to see.

After these Riots and Mayhem. There is no way swing voters are voting for democrats. I seen so many White Moderates get red pilled after this weekend.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yeah theyoungturks is reporting this, and their sources. Is saying Trump is bugging the fuck out about that.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After these Riots and Mayhem. There is no way swing voters are voting for democrats. I seen so many White Moderates get red pilled after this weekend.
we all chose to see what we want to see dude. the world seeing these riots and mayhem and trump and his republicans nowhere to be found except for photo ops. people don't even want to hear from the dude now and his advisors don't even know how to advise him. you choose to see what you want but i know you seen all these young people and white folks packing these streets...protesting and rioting ....u think all these people want 4 more years of this shit and trumps shit. everybody tired of his shit dude

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
you choose to see what you want but i know you seen all these young people and white folks packing these streets...protesting and rioting ....u think all these people want 4 more years of this shit and trumps shit. everybody tired of his shit dude

Trust me Young people will not show up to the polls. There are very unreliable voters.

Democrats are going to lose the working class white voters and older voters, Most of the Chaos and Mayhem is in Democratic Run Cities.

So what person is going to see all the looting, burning down police stations and violence and say hey lets give democrats more power.

I guess you never read about the 1968 Riots Which Gave Republican Richard Nixon a huge victory.

Nothing scares more white people to the polls then scary wild niggas.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Trust me Young people will not show up to the polls. There are very unreliable voters.

Democrats are going to lose the working class white voters and older voters, Most of the Chaos and Mayhem is in Democratic Run Cities.

So what person is going to see all the looting, burning down police stations and violence and say hey lets give democrats more power.

I guess you never read about the 1968 Riots Which Gave Republican Richard Nixon a huge victory.

Nothing scares more white people to the polls then scary wild niggas.

You see your gambling sites tightening up you MAGAt?
Your idol and the GOP are going to get washed in November and they already know it.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
It's early. A 5 point lead for Biden could be an electoral college loss.

Polling from the last week has Biden up 3 and up 10. If he is consistently in the 10 range we're in good shape but if it is 3-5 we're fucked.
Where do you currently see Biden leading by 5 pts? op literally posted Biden leading by 12pts and he’s leading in every single poll but again you don’t even have to look at the polls to know the gop is beyond toast, they haven’t won a major election since 2018