Biden's lead expands to 12 points in latest national poll

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Obama mentally broke cacs and Trump was like a messiah figure for them. I think as we get closer to November they will become even more unhinged because it is an all out cult. This is like if Hirohito had never surrendered and asked the people to prepare for the inevitable ground invasion. Trump is going to be throwing fuel on the fire well after he is voted out. For example, here is a fucking sheriff's deputy wearing a Q Anon patch while "protecting" Biden...:smh::smh::smh:

650px-Pence_posing_with_QAnon_police_crop.jpg

That's Pence and ole boy got demoted.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The key is Florida. Trump can't win without it. He could sweep all the battleground states and be stuck at 261 if it goes blue.
Guess Trump wont be attending Biden's inauguration then..

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Aye yo @Spectrum to my surprise the Sunday news shows did their thing today.
Now let's see what's going to come of this in the next round of surveys.

Today is important. If needs to headline today so that it's featured all week. You need a whole cycle with this. Nothing is going to overtake the coronavirus coverage right now, but they need a new breakthrough on this story today

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Today is important. If needs to headline today so that it's featured all week. You need a whole cycle with this. Nothing is going to overtake the coronavirus coverage right now, but they need a new breakthrough on this story today
You seen this yet? Its about to be a long summer for this MAGAt mothafucka :lol:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
You seen this yet? Its about to be a long summer for this MAGAt mothafucka :lol:

There has to be some truth to this man. I'm reading stuff like that on all the right-wing sites. They're floating it out there for a reason. Townhall, fox news, redstate, breitbart, etc... they're all floating that.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Chump is too stubborn to drop out. He will burn it all down before he does.
It’s a little too late for him to drop off anyways the Republicans going to have to take this major ill but they have to moderate the party if they want to stay viable their base is shrinking fast and the demographics of this country is changing quickly. There is already more Non-white kids under 16 then white kids kids under 16 in America right now

CobraKai

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd encourage all of ya'll to go back 4 years and look at the posts talking about how 2016 was in the bag for Hillary. Poll's mean nothing when discussing trumpet's because poll's operate in a realm of sanity and accountability. His cult will vote for him no matter what. NO MATTER WHAT. If anything he's only gained voters with white conservatives feeling threatened by recent events including supreme court decisions.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I'd encourage all of ya'll to go back 4 years and look at the posts talking about how 2016 was in the bag for Hillary. Poll's mean nothing when discussing trumpet's because poll's operate in a realm of sanity and accountability. His cult will vote for him no matter what. NO MATTER WHAT. If anything he's only gained voters with white conservatives feeling threatened by recent events including supreme court decisions.
Polls were right. Hillary did win the popular vote.

The Electoral College, and meddling in swing states, won it for Chump.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Polls were right. Hillary did win the popular vote.

The Electoral College, and meddling in swing states, won it for Chump.
What won it for trump is Manafort got his hands on stolen Hillary Clinton campaign internal polling data and then the trump campaign effectively starting going to WI, MI and PA.. States Hillary thought she had in the bag

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Stop that shit about going back to 2016... You don’t even need polls to tell you what the obvious outcome will be..

Ask yourself how well has the GOP been doing since 2018 elections up until now? I’ll wait for your answer

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stop that shit about going back to 2016... You don’t even need polls to tell you what the obvious outcome will be..

Ask yourself how well has the GOP been doing since 2018 elections up until now? I’ll wait for your answer
I’m old enough to remember Jon Ossoff. I remember Amy McGraths first run for the congressional seat.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Can someone explain to me the whole Free Speech argument coming from the right and some liberals like Steven Pinker and Jonathan Haidt? I'm serious. I understand that the 1st Amendment guarantees freedom from government censorship but FaceBook and Twitter are private entities. You don't have complete freedom of speech, the obvious example is classic yelling fire in a movie theater.

It seems to me that the whole argument is the right and the "Intellectual Dark Web" want to be able to say that black people are at fault for their outcomes, not systemic racism. Am I right in this?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Can someone explain to me the whole Free Speech argument coming from the right and some liberals like Steven Pinker and Jonathan Haidt? I'm serious. I understand that the 1st Amendment guarantees freedom from government censorship but FaceBook and Twitter are private entities. You don't have complete freedom of speech, the obvious example is classic yelling fire in a movie theater.

It seems to me that the whole argument is the right and the "Intellectual Dark Web" want to be able to say that black people are at fault for their outcomes, not systemic racism. Am I right in this?

They think free speech means they can say what they want, when and where without repercussions.

Yes, for the second part, also it varies. Some say that we are inferior or have bad outcomes because it is inherent in our race not to be able or want to do better. Keep in mind, they also grew up under the effects of 400 years of antiblack propaganda.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They think free speech means they can say what they want, when and where without repercussions.

Yes, for the second part, also it varies. Some say that we are inferior or have bad outcomes because it is inherent in our race not to be able or want to do better. Keep in mind, they also grew up under the effects of 400 years of antiblack propaganda.

What can't they say besides racist and sexist shit? Nobody has been kicked off of Twitter for pushing tax cuts for the wealthy. They can still say their racist shit all they want of conservative media, there's an audience there for that shit.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

This is the state I'm most interested in seeing how the results play out. I'm less concerned about possibly winning the state but more concerned with keeping it competitive enough to steal some House seats and putting the GOP in an even bigger hole in the House. If the Dems executive on the GOTV in these swing states, they can really put the GOP in such a deep hole that even more GOP house candidates retire as they see perpetual minority position in their future

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
2020 makes no sense

Kris Kobach is campaigning to succeed Pat Roberts in a race for the other Senate seat from Kansas.

Kobach is an anti-immigrant warrior and one of the most important enemies of voting rights in the last half-century. He would be the most Coulter-like Senator if elected. Mitch's main concern is protecting his status as majority leader and he has openly opposed Kobach. Therefore, Coulter hates McConnell now.

Kris Kobach, the polarizing former Kansas secretary of state, launched a campaign for Senate on Monday — alarming Republicans who fear his candidacy could put the GOP-held open seat in jeopardy next fall.
Kobach is the third Republican to announce a run for the seat held by Sen. Pat Roberts, who is not seeking reelection next year. Kobach just lost a statewide race — the 2018 contest for governor to Democrat Laura Kelly — and some Republicans worry that the otherwise safe Kansas seat could become competitive if Kobach emerges from a GOP primary, which could imperil the party’s Senate majority.
Republican leaders’ preferred candidate is Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, a former Kansas congressman and key ally to President Donald Trump. But Pompeo faces a personal dilemma over whether to remain in Trump’s cabinet or seek a Senate seat as he considers his own political future. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told POLITICO last month Pompeo was his “first choice” for the seat.
A GOP-aligned group has emerged in Kansas to mount a massive ad campaign to stop the candidacy of Kris Kobach, an anti-immigration firebrand and voter-fraud crusader whose primary campaign has sparked fears among GOP leaders that he could jeopardize a seat crucial to keeping control of the chamber.

Last edited: