Biden's lead expands to 12 points in latest national poll

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This is why I don’t understand why these pro-whites actually have a problem with racists being open instead of being covert racists.

You really have to know what both sides are saying because the white trash (which are the majority of the Neanderthals) and the “elites” all have the same end game, but they are going about executing it different ways (for a variety of reasons).

once brothas understand how many threats are really against us out there, we would be wishing we had perfect, 360 degree vision.

Open racism isn't the issue. Open racism validated as normal and right by authority figures where it leads to others being indoctrinated and recruited is the problem. Diseased ideas are contagious. Trump has served his purpose tho.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Open racism isn't the issue. Open racism validated as normal and right by authority figures where it leads to others being indoctrinated and recruited is the problem. Diseased ideas are contagious. Trump has served his purpose tho.

Because all of the shit going on was just started by trump, right? How long have you been living in America?

Also...What President hasn’t completed their mission?

Here is a hint about those that didn’t: they all got the ‘Remington fade’.

Here is a hint about those that did: they are venerated.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Because all of the shit going on was just started by trump, right? How long have you been living in America?

Also...What President hasn’t completed their mission?

Here is a hint about those that didn’t: they all got the ‘Remington fade’.

Here is a hint about those that did: they are venerated.

No one said Trump started racism, but the resurgence of folks marching hoods off and terrifying black folks and other PoC is because of his ascendancy to the white house, having WS advisors like Stephen Miller, and fully embracing and publicly refusing to condemn hatred. Social norms is the only thing that keeps people in check and Trump shattered all of them. When the message goes from "racism is a horrible thing and you're a horrible person to support" it to validation that you aren't horrible, those people are thugs and racists from shithole countries the weak minded folks needing validation to be truly free in their prejudices grasp on to that message for dear life. Before they may have kept themselves in check, but there is comfort in large numbers of like minded folk.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one said Trump started racism, but the resurgence of folks marching hoods off and terrifying black folks and other PoC is because of his ascendancy to the white house, having WS advisors like Stephen Miller, and fully embracing and publicly refusing to condemn hatred. Social norms is the only thing that keeps people in check and Trump shattered all of them. When the message goes from "racism is a horrible thing and you're a horrible person to support" it to validation that you aren't horrible, those people are thugs and racists from shithole countries the weak minded folks needing validation to be truly free in their prejudices grasp on to that message doe dear life. Before they may have kept themselves in check, but there is comfort in large numbers of like minded folk.

I'll agree with the bolded for certain, probably the best thing you said in regards to politics in America. I will disagree with everything else, when Obama left office whether Hillary or Trump getting in these white folks would act up it doesn't matter who holds that chair, all Trump did was let them say it publically trying his best to remove scrutiny but those thoughts were there even if Trump never did those actions "fine people on both sides" etc//etc

I mean I guess it depends how you see it, white people denied us jobs long before Trump took office, I don't blame open racism on Trump, it's just more open and less convert but I'd rather you show me your hand than deny me the opportunity to feed my family.

I'm a firm believer that white is a white period so I won't go on.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I mean Mike Pence ain't stupid, he's pretty smart but when you got a party that based on racism, conservatism and sees any one of the "left" as the bad guy you gotta play into your supporter's hands. These crazy politicians know where their bread is buttered at so they gotta do what gotta be done.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
No one said Trump started racism, but the resurgence of folks marching hoods off and terrifying black folks and other PoC is because of his ascendancy to the white house, having WS advisors like Stephen Miller, and fully embracing and publicly refusing to condemn hatred. Social norms is the only thing that keeps people in check and Trump shattered all of them. When the message goes from "racism is a horrible thing and you're a horrible person to support" it to validation that you aren't horrible, those people are thugs and racists from shithole countries the weak minded folks needing validation to be truly free in their prejudices grasp on to that message doe dear life. Before they may have kept themselves in check, but there is comfort in large numbers of like minded folk.

Yep. They want to be like Trump. If he can say whatever he wants without penalty, they feel like they should be able to do the same. Racism has always been there. However, and it's not just because of smartphones with cameras, white folks feel more secure in letting you know that they're proudly racist.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep. They want to be like Trump. If he can say whatever he wants without penalty, they feel like they should be able to do the same. Racism has always been there. However, and it's not just because of smartphones with cameras, white folks feel more secure in letting you know that they're proudly racist.

When Trump leaves the next R candidate may be Desantis from Florida, he's already following Trump closely.

Trump just normalized what white people felt since the beginning. When Biden floods the borders expect white people to really go crazy and once Biden is up for reelection in 24 who do you think will be his opponent?

You guys act like this can be swept under the rug, it's gonna get worse from here. Candace Owens might become a billionaire by the time Biden leaves office.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
When Trump leaves the next R candidate may be Desantis from Florida, he's already following Trump closely.

Trump just normalized what white people felt since the beginning. When Biden floods the borders expect white people to really go crazy and once Biden is up for reelection in 24 who do you think will be his opponent?

You guys act like this can be swept under the rug, it's gonna get worse from here. Candace Owens might become a billionaire by the time Biden leaves office.

Naw. Cotton would go national before Desantis IMO. Desantis' check is about to bounce over covid-19. He doesn't have the demagoguery skills to follow Trump.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I mean Mike Pence ain't stupid, he's pretty smart but when you got a party that based on racism, conservatism and sees any one of the "left" as the bad guy you gotta play into your supporter's hands. These crazy politicians know where their bread is buttered at so they gotta do what gotta be done.
No. Mike Pence is stupid. And you should see the clown Hugh Hewitt spout his love for the administration now.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I'll agree with the bolded for certain, probably the best thing you said in regards to politics in America. I will disagree with everything else, when Obama left office whether Hillary or Trump getting in these white folks would act up it doesn't matter who holds that chair, all Trump did was let them say it publically trying his best to remove scrutiny but those thoughts were there even if Trump never did those actions "fine people on both sides" etc//etc

I mean I guess it depends how you see it, white people denied us jobs long before Trump took office, I don't blame open racism on Trump, it's just more open and less convert but I'd rather you show me your hand than deny me the opportunity to feed my family.

I'm a firm believer that white is a white period so I won't go on.

People generally want to see themselves as good people. So the majority of people don't do things that would go against that self image. (If racism is bad, and I'm racist, then I'm bad. I don't want to be bad, so I won't be racist or do racist things.) There are some who can live with the cognitive dissonance of doing bad deeds and maintaining good self image, but this is generally true for the average person.

There are some who aren't racist but are wilfully blind to systemic racism. The George Floyd video was so egregious and so many people were home due to covid and high unemployment, they couldn't get distracted this time. They were passive participants ie benefiting from white privilege. Trump is encouraging open active participation. We have always had these folks, but before they could be shamed for the most part. They now have someone they perceive as rich, white, and powerful declaring his disdain for black folks and PoC worldwide, and who is not getting any negative consequences that they perceive. So they are testing the waters to see what they can get away with, too. They think this worldview is acceptable in polite society because it is acceptable in the highest office in our land. They aren't Trump tho, and the majority of society is decent in ideals if not practice, so they get fired or lose business.

We don't want these folks to feel racism is ok, so the biggest symbol for validating it, currently Trump, needs to go. His defeat needs to be enormous, complete and undisputed.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

If Biden wins and wins big, they just won't keep the House and take the Senate, they'll dominate the state legislatures... in the year of rewriting the congressional maps, will go dem. The GOP won't be able to able to go further right. They'll need to rebuild the party and move towards the center. But they're bigger problem will be Trump.. if he decides he didnt win because the GOP wasn't sufficiently loyal (which would be crazy), he'll destroy them

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw. Cotton would go national before Desantis IMO. Desantis' check is about to bounce over covid-19. He doesn't have the demagoguery skills to follow Trump.

You're right, he seems more far-fetched than even Desantis

"Wyoming is smaller than Washington by population, but it has three times as many workers in mining, logging and construction, and 10 times as many workers in manufacturing. In other words, Wyoming is a well-rounded working-class state. A new state of Washington would not be," the Arkansas Republican said on the Senate floor.
Advocates of DC statehood point to the fact that residents pay taxes to the federal government but don't have representation in the US Senate and only have one non-voting delegate representing them in the US House. But Cotton argued that Democrats are only pushing for DC statehood so they can "have two new Democratic senators in perpetuity" and to "rig the rule of our democracy."
Partisanship has long been a central reason for Republican opposition to DC statehood, as they frequently point to the likelihood that Democrats would pick up two additional US senators. But Cotton's comments also underscore the economic, regional and racial divides that increasingly make up both parties.
Arguing against a Democrat-backed House bill that would admit DC as a state, Cotton jokingly questioned what "vital" areas of industry for DC would be: "Lobbying? Bureaucracy? Give me a break
."

Yeah my bad, I'll fall back you made a damn good point, this dude screams future presidential candidate.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
You're right, he seems more far-fetched than even Desantis

"Wyoming is smaller than Washington by population, but it has three times as many workers in mining, logging and construction, and 10 times as many workers in manufacturing. In other words, Wyoming is a well-rounded working-class state. A new state of Washington would not be," the Arkansas Republican said on the Senate floor.
Advocates of DC statehood point to the fact that residents pay taxes to the federal government but don't have representation in the US Senate and only have one non-voting delegate representing them in the US House. But Cotton argued that Democrats are only pushing for DC statehood so they can "have two new Democratic senators in perpetuity" and to "rig the rule of our democracy."
Partisanship has long been a central reason for Republican opposition to DC statehood, as they frequently point to the likelihood that Democrats would pick up two additional US senators. But Cotton's comments also underscore the economic, regional and racial divides that increasingly make up both parties.
Arguing against a Democrat-backed House bill that would admit DC as a state, Cotton jokingly questioned what "vital" areas of industry for DC would be: "Lobbying? Bureaucracy? Give me a break
."

Yeah my bad, I'll fall back you made a damn good point, this dude screams future presidential candidate.

That's the talk that the right loves. Desantis is just a Trump sycophant. He doesn't have the policy chops, oratory skills or the mastery of right-wing talking points to win over the Trumpsters when the GOP crashes. Desantis follows Trump to keep Florida... that's it.. it doesn't take him to higher office.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Damn...a very certain poster, who was all about poll numbers, has suddenly disappeared. Did his handlers call him back becuase of the terrible job he did as a propagandist? :lol: :lol: :lol:

He might have gotten deported back to Nigeria...

giphy.gif

77fe1842871fc7970b0a96b6f0150d45188406a5.png

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People generally want to see themselves as good people. So the majority of people don't do things that would go against that self image. (If racism is bad, and I'm racist, then I'm bad. I don't want to be bad, so I won't be racist or do racist things.) There are some who can live with the cognitive dissonance of doing bad deeds and maintaining good self image, but this is generally true for the average person.

There are some who aren't racist but are wilfully blind to systemic racism. The George Floyd video was so egregious and so many people were home due to covid and high unemployment, they couldn't get distracted this time. They were passive participants ie benefiting from white privilege. Trump is encouraging open active participation. We have always had these folks, but before they could be shamed for the most part. They now have someone they perceive as rich, white, and powerful declaring his disdain for black folks and PoC worldwide, and who is not getting any negative consequences that they perceive. So they are testing the waters to see what they can get away with, too. They think this worldview is acceptable in polite society because it is acceptable in the highest office in our land. They aren't Trump tho, and the majority of society is decent in ideals if not practice, so they get fired or lose business.

We don't want these folks to feel racism is ok, so the biggest symbol for validating it, currently Trump, needs to go. His defeat needs to be enormous, complete and undisputed.

Racism will never go away and it's always going to be someone there to capitalize off someone else issues so to think people just want to not feel racist is kinda a stretch because they'll always be considered racist so I don't know whether I agree with you fully.

Trump just brought thoughts more mainstream, we're getting killed under Obama too, and before that, and whole industries were built around black displacement and black suffering. Someone is always going to complain so I don't know. Trump is trash IMO but I don't blame him like most people think he's the man who invented racism.

I think if the Republicans can't control it, they'll attack education fully as using the "blue-collar" America as a perfect excuse to do so. If they can't control immigration and the Dems have their foot on the gas, they'll just try their best to lower the standard overall.

Anyways no big deal. I think racist crackers were awakened when Obama took office, Trump is just the icing on the cake.

If Biden wins and wins big, they just won't keep the House and take the Senate, they'll dominate the state legislatures... in the year of rewriting the congressional maps, will go dem. The GOP won't be able to able to go further right. They'll need to rebuild the party and move towards the center. But they're bigger problem will be Trump.. if he decides he didn't win because the GOP wasn't sufficiently loyal (which would be crazy), he'll destroy them

Secondly, I think the GOP knows after Trump there is no middle ground so I might disagree with that too, the last thing they want to do is play "more to the center" it's a wrap for that whole party if that happens. I think if anything the Dems will become more to the center once they secure a larger percent of non-black POC, I think they shout that Trans, Homo stuff now but once they get more support and don't have to depend so much on black people they'll switch up on them too. remember Obama even said he believes marriage is between a man and a woman so most of these uber-rich politicians are way more conservative than liberal IMO. They just feed the people who want to vote for them and usually switch up once they get enough support, George Bush caught a lot of backlashes also from R in his later years in office.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Secondly, I think the GOP knows after Trump there is no middle ground so I might disagree with that too, the last thing they want to do is play "more to the center" it's a wrap for that whole party if that happens.

Demographically, they probably won't have a choice. As whites become less of the voting demographic, they can't continue to win just by appealing to whites.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Obama mentally broke cacs and Trump was like a messiah figure for them. I think as we get closer to November they will become even more unhinged because it is an all out cult. This is like if Hirohito had never surrendered and asked the people to prepare for the inevitable ground invasion. Trump is going to be throwing fuel on the fire well after he is voted out. For example, here is a fucking sheriff's deputy wearing a Q Anon patch while "protecting" Biden...:smh::smh::smh:

650px-Pence_posing_with_QAnon_police_crop.jpg

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Secondly, I think the GOP knows after Trump there is no middle ground so I might disagree with that too, the last thing they want to do is play "more to the center" it's a wrap for that whole party if that happens.
Demographically, they probably won't have a choice. As whites become less of the voting demographic, they can't continue to win just by appealing to whites.

:yes: There is a reason that the RNC for Bush had an actual "Latino" night and Bush said that he feared he would be the last Republican President. That said, I think we are underestimating how "aspirationally white" many immigrant groups are especially Latinos. I get that a Mexican is very different from a Cuban or Colombian or Honduran but Trump won more of the Latino vote than Romney while running a campaign that explicitly called all Mexican's rapists and criminals. :smh:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Obama mentally broke cacs and Trump was like a messiah figure for them. I think as we get closer to November they will become even more unhinged because it is an all out cult. This is like if Hirohito had never surrendered and asked the people to prepare for the inevitable ground invasion. Trump is going to be throwing fuel on the fire well after he is voted out. For example, here is a fucking sheriff's deputy wearing a Q Anon patch while "protecting" Biden...:smh::smh::smh:

650px-Pence_posing_with_QAnon_police_crop.jpg

Man. I was reading on redstate the other day and these CACs said not only is the "MSM" lying about the polls, Trump is going to win California. It's wild man. :smh:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
:yes: There is a reason that the RNC for Bush had an actual "Latino" night and Bush said that he feared he would be the last Republican President. That said, I think we are underestimating how "aspirationally white" many immigrant groups are especially Latinos. I get that a Mexican is very different from a Cuban or Colombian or Honduran but Trump won more of the Latino vote than Romney while running a campaign that explicitly called all Mexican's rapists and criminals. :smh:

"
Latino and Asian immigrants are particularly potent additions to the electorate, with turnout rates that are often 5 to 8 percentage points higher than their natural-born counterparts, according to census estimates.

A September survey by Univision, conducted by the research firm Latino Decisions, said 81% of naturalized Latino respondents disapproved of the job Trump was doing as president; 12% said they were committed to voting for Trump in the 2020 election; and 64% said they planned to vote for the eventual Democratic nominee.

"