Biden's lead expands to 12 points in latest national poll

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Yeah. She just doesn't connect. I was shocked when I saw that she had the 2nd most progressive record in Congress...hard to explain it..i dont dislike her or anything..i just dont feel her

I like Kamala and she was awesome her first debate, but she got the big head over it and tried to keep attacking Joe and it came across as fake. I like Val Demmings also, but I still want to see Elizabeth Warren as VP.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hillary ain’t on the ticket.. Trump is going to get washed and we been saying this shit from day 1... Those trump cacs ain’t scared of Biden like they were of Hillary that’s why if Biden was in the ticket in 2016 instead of Hillary Biden was winning that..

Now people just want to get trump up out the paint
Trump will lose,but it will be close. As to the point where he will claim voter fraud WATCH

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Yo. redstate used to be "moderate" and every other post they would invoke Reagan. Man, they're breitbart lite right now and they don't even talk about Reagan. Trump is GOD...shit is amazing to watch :lol:...they're over there talking about death penalty to journalists and comey and shit :smh:... they even talking about talking Chief Justice Roberts down the planks.. said he's a secret liberal :smh:

i've never gone over to fox news much..i went over last week and checked some comments and was expecting the worst and it was more reasonable than redstate..i was shocked :lol:
Fox even knows them mofos have gone off the deep end.. Trumpism literally gave the fringe right wing Life that’s why when he’s defeated Dems have to absolutely crush them like ants to demoralize them back into the corners of society where they use to be laughed at

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Policy-wise he lines up with Hillary... they're basically the same candidate... Hillary just had a 20 year smear campaign that preceded her candidacy... Trump has them convinced there is no way Biden can win.. i cant wait to see how they react... Trump is about to get historically washed unless something way out of left-field happens
Look how defeated he looked yesterday after the mega bust rally

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I was in a restaurant in January and there was a group of older black men talking about the candidates and one of the gentlemen asked me what I thought and I mentioned Kamala Harris and they said they would never vote for a woman and thats why they didn't vote for Hilary...i was actually shocked because i thought to myself...If Michelle Obama ran for president against Trump, yall would vote for Trump? I say all of that to say, If Biden picks Kamala Harris as VP, think about it, Biden will be 78 when he takes office, the oldest president EVER in office. We already see that he's been having some mental difficulties, I heard on a podcast earlier this week that in 4 years, the VP could be the frontrunner, if for whatever reason, Biden does not seek reelection...i can see the Pubs coming back with another "compassionate" conservative...this VP pick is extremely important especially since it seems like a black woman will be chosen...

My VP pick right now, that has more "name" recognition is Kamala Harris..
Stop with the Biden has mental difficulties that’s done russia bot propaganda when we all see it’s trump with the mental and physical difficulties on full display

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Comey? I’m surprised to hear they don’t have any energy towards Bolton. Comey somewhere chilling out of public life. John Bolton is out here actively running interference.
The wolves released his book for free on google docs lmaoo

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like Kamala and she was awesome her first debate, but she got the big head over it and tried to keep attacking Joe and it came across as fake. I like Val Demmings also, but I still want to see Elizabeth Warren as VP.

I would love to see Warren as VP as well.

Fox even knows them mofos have gone off the deep end.. Trumpism literally gave the fringe right wing Life that’s why when he’s defeated Dems have to absolutely crush them like ants to demoralize them back into the corners of society where they use to be laughed at

The Democrats need to go against their instincts and do exactly what the GOP did to Obama and his administration: There need to be hearings and investigations of every single corrupt act that occurred 2016-2020. 4 people died as a result of the attack on the mission Benghazi but we had a select committee and hearings for 2 plus years. :smh: I'm not trying to hear "lets move on for the good of the nation" anymore...:smh::smh:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would love to see Warren as VP as well.

The Democrats need to go against their instincts and do exactly what the GOP did to Obama and his administration: There need to be hearings and investigations of every single corrupt act that occurred 2016-2020. 4 people died as a result of the attack on the mission Benghazi but we had a select committee and hearings for 2 plus years. :smh: I'm not trying to hear "lets move on for the good of the nation" anymore...:smh::smh:
I would take it a step further: Get the Sgt of Arms to lock up all these Trump lackeys that keep blowing off subpoenas.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered

giphy.gif

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I like Elizabeth Warren, but not only is she old, but her governor is a republican. I doubt the dems will risk it.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I like Elizabeth Warren, but not only is she old, but her governor is a republican. I doubt the dems will risk it.

"In Massachusetts, the rules for appointing people to vacant Senate seats have changed several times in the recent past.

Originally, the Governor had the power to appoint someone to fill a seat on an interim basis. But Massachusetts’ Democrat-controlled legislature changed this process when Mitt Romney was Governor to prevent him from choosing a successor for John Kerry.

In 2004, The law was officially changed, mandating a special election take place no later than 160 days after a vacancy occurs.

When Deval Patrick came into office in 2007 the law changed again, giving the power back to the Governor to appoint an interim replacement when Ted Kennedy died.

The Governor still has the power to appoint an interim senator, and as a Republican Baker could see this rule changed by the Democrat-controlled legislature."

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stop with the Biden has mental difficulties that’s done russia bot propaganda when we all see it’s trump with the mental and physical difficulties on full display

no doubt Biden has mental difficulties

but until Trump came along, the president just had to hire a good team around him to do the work...
I mean Regan had dementia
and Bush jnr was an idiot

Biden just has to steady the ship
I trust him to hire good people to do the actual work.

prose00

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
really surprised Trump hasnt started a war yet, and doesnt plan to. That'll almost always guarantee a 2nd term

he mentioned how wars are often the result of the greedy military industrial complex, which I agreed with, and struck me as genuine :dunno:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden has already committed to a woman and they need some to help get the BernieBros to stop pouting.

After the bullshit they pulled this year, I never want to hear about the BernieBros ever again. :lol:I'm actually progressive and this was the best chance to have an actual progressive President ever and these assholes couldn't be bothered to fucking vote. This was Bernie's nomination to lose and his "base" decided that it was more important to harass people on twitter and share memes than to actually vote. :smh: I hope this serves as a cautionary tale that the Democrats pay attention to for this November because the demographics that they will need to win are also inclined to not show up on Election Day (Black women excluded)...

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
After the bullshit they pulled this year, I never want to hear about the BernieBros ever again. :lol:I'm actually progressive and this was the best chance to have an actual progressive President ever and these assholes couldn't be bothered to fucking vote. This was Bernie's nomination to lose and his "base" decided that it was more important to harass people on twitter and share memes than to actually vote. :smh: I hope this serves as a cautionary tale that the Democrats pay attention to for this November because the demographics that they will need to win are also inclined to not show up on Election Day (Black women excluded)...

I want the victory to be so overwhelming that no amount of fuckery on the part of the GOP can prevent or cast a shadow on the legitimacy of the win. BernieBros are full of shit but we need every vote. And once dems get in charge, if they have any say in the states, they need to make sure that going forward there is paper ballot back up for all 50 states. Kemp is still going to cheat in GA. I think some places are still using cross check, and we don't know if the Russians actually changed any info in the data bases the last time they hacked several states. Voter suppression, poll closings and all sorts of land mines will be laid.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

"In Massachusetts, the rules for appointing people to vacant Senate seats have changed several times in the recent past.

Originally, the Governor had the power to appoint someone to fill a seat on an interim basis. But Massachusetts’ Democrat-controlled legislature changed this process when Mitt Romney was Governor to prevent him from choosing a successor for John Kerry.

In 2004, The law was officially changed, mandating a special election take place no later than 160 days after a vacancy occurs.

When Deval Patrick came into office in 2007 the law changed again, giving the power back to the Governor to appoint an interim replacement when Ted Kennedy died.

The Governor still has the power to appoint an interim senator, and as a Republican Baker could see this rule changed by the Democrat-controlled legislature."

As blue as Massachusetts is, that special election could still yield a Republican taking the seat like what happened with Scott Brown.

Biden has already committed to a woman and they need some to help get the BernieBros to stop pouting.

I don't think anything will stop them from complaining.

Having said that, imo Biden needs to pick a black woman.

The reason he is the presumptive nominee is because of black people. Arguably the biggest complaint about the Democratic party is that they whisper sweet nothings in our ear during the primaries and then forget about us after that. Picking a white woman when young people are more woke now than in the last 50 years, could discourage a lot of folks and get them to stay home. There are too many young(ish), qualified black women to not pick one.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As blue as Massachusetts is, that special election could still yield a Republican taking the seat like what happened with Scott Brown.

I don't think anything will stop them from complaining.

Having said that, imo Biden needs to pick a black woman.

The reason he is the presumptive nominee is because of black people. Arguably the biggest complaint about the Democratic party is that they whisper sweet nothings in our ear during the primaries and then forget about us after that. Picking a white woman when young people are more woke now than in the last 50 years, could discourage a lot of folks and get them to stay home. There are too many young(ish), qualified black women to not pick one.

:yes:

I don't care if she is a state AG, business executive or even a fucking Mayor but the VP needs to be a progressive Black woman without a questionable background; no swirlers, no pro "law enforcement" bullshit, no history of "bothsidesism". :smh:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yes:

I don't care if she is a state AG, business executive or even a fucking Mayor but the VP needs to be a progressive Black woman without a questionable background; no swirlers, no pro "law enforcement" bullshit, no history of "bothsidesism". :smh:
Who do you think the VP should be?

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

She's was great in the debates. Yeah.. all politicians are calculated, she just doesn't hide it well. I like Val Demmings...she was one of the best during the impeachment trials. Yeah.I think Warren pulls in the progressive wing and people also know she's ready to be POTUS.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I think he should choose President Barack Obama. And yes this would be a legit pick. Heads would explode on the right.
:obama::obama::obama:

But, I have a feeling he will choose Susan Rice.
The Supreme Court wouldn't allow him to run.

If you're constitutionally ineligible to run for election for president then you're automatically ineligible to run as a vp in case you end up being president.

At least thats what I'd think they'd conclude.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I'm torn between Val Demings and Elizabeth Warren.

Warren would help Biden the most especially in the midwest as well as with Progressives.

Demings would put a pro police force face on his ticket, but part of me feels like that could backfire with some demographics.

I would love to see a Black Woman be VP, but Warren may be a stronger, more helpful pick than Demings.

As much as I like Susan Rice, the whole dumb Benghazi fiasco will be used against them/her.

Harris, I just can't get behind her. Of course I would support/vote for the ticket, just not my second or third choice.

Abrams honestly would be my last choice. She hasn't done anything outside of Georgia on a national level.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
The Supreme Court wouldn't allow him to run.

If you're constitutionally ineligible to run for election for president then you're automatically ineligible to run as a vp in case you end up being president.

At least thats what I'd think they'd conclude.
It doesn’t say in the constitution that Barack can’t run as VP