Biden's lead expands to 12 points in latest national poll

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
He's just a MAGAt. I swear he gets his talking points from Breitbart. I know what he's going to post before he posts it because Breitbart is one of the sites I read, daily.

Is that site still as relevant a read as it was before Bannon got booted from the White House?

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Is that site still as relevant a read as it was before Bannon got booted from the White House?

Nope. I think before it was more agenda-related when Bannon was running it. Now, it's just MAGA-driven where everything is either over the top Trump support or stuff to just enrage the base..... the base-enraging stuff was always there I guess but now there doesn't seem to be much policy or agenda-driven stuff....

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Nope. I think before it was more agenda-related when Bannon was running it. Now, it's just MAGA-driven where everything is either over the top Trump support or stuff to just enrage the base..... the base-enraging stuff was always there I guess but now there doesn't seem to be much policy or agenda-driven stuff....

Do you get any value from it or is it just habit now?

I used to think about incorporating it into my routine but I've barely thought about it since those days.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ya'll are 100% right. But we need to get that enthusiasm up like these MAGA crazies.

But luckily for Biden, the enthusiasm on the left is more about voting Trump bitch ass out as opposed to casting a vote for Biden, so he benefits by default.

That’s not passion. That’s insanity. And we shouldn’t encourage stupidity in the name of vanity.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They passed their tax cuts. They have nominated a bunch of judges. What else is there to accomplish?

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Do you get any value from it or is it just habit now?

I used to think about incorporating it into my routine but I've barely thought about it since those days.

A habit. I still read RedState and Breitbart, daily. But I do just a quick scan and read the comments on the "interesting" posts just to see what they're thinking. It's the same bullshit. I don't know why I do it anymore beyond just having OCD. The crazy thing though is that they still think Trump is going to win by a "landslide". I will say the one valuable thing is to see in real-time how much Trump has brainwashed them. It's amazing.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A habit. I still read RedState and Breitbart, daily. But I do just a quick scan and read the comments on the "interesting" posts just to see what they're thinking. It's the same bullshit. I don't know why I do it anymore beyond just having OCD. The crazy thing though is that they still think Trump is going to win by a "landslide". I will say the one valuable thing is to see in real-time how much Trump has brainwashed them. It's amazing.
The president didn’t brainwash them. This is the result of 2 generations of conservatism on display. A bunch of high school graduates who opine on things that are clearly above their intellectual capacity.

Ole run the government as I run my checking account weirdos.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I do the same thing because I want to know what these cacs are thinking. RedState's decline has been incredible to watch in real time. Like 2020 RedState is wilder than 2006/7 Fox News comment section. It is like the Hannity forums over there now and none of them can admit it. :smh: :lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Hillary ain’t on the ticket.. Trump is going to get washed and we been saying this shit from day 1... Those trump cacs ain’t scared of Biden like they were of Hillary that’s why if Biden was in the ticket in 2016 instead of Hillary Biden was winning that..

Now people just want to get trump up out the paint

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Hillary ain’t on the ticket.. Trump is going to get washed and we been saying this shit from day 1... Those trump cacs ain’t scared of Biden like they were of Hillary that’s why if Biden was in the ticket in 2016 instead of Hillary Biden was winning that..

If Trump really gets out of the paint he would be a pale fat faced morlock instead of an orange oompa loompa.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
They passed their tax cuts. They have nominated a bunch of judges. What else is there to accomplish?

Never really stopped immigration the way they truly wanted to.

They’re not scared of Biden because he’s basically a diet Trump.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I do the same thing because I want to know what these cacs are thinking. RedState's decline has been incredible to watch in real time. Like 2020 RedState is wilder than 2006/7 Fox News comment section. It is like the Hannity forums over there now and none of them can admit it. :smh: :lol:

Yo. redstate used to be "moderate" and every other post they would invoke Reagan. Man, they're breitbart lite right now and they don't even talk about Reagan. Trump is GOD...shit is amazing to watch :lol:...they're over there talking about death penalty to journalists and comey and shit :smh:... they even talking about talking Chief Justice Roberts down the planks.. said he's a secret liberal :smh:

i've never gone over to fox news much..i went over last week and checked some comments and was expecting the worst and it was more reasonable than redstate..i was shocked :lol:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
They’re not scared of Biden because he’s basically a diet Trump.

Policy-wise he lines up with Hillary... they're basically the same candidate... Hillary just had a 20 year smear campaign that preceded her candidacy... Trump has them convinced there is no way Biden can win.. i cant wait to see how they react... Trump is about to get historically washed unless something way out of left-field happens

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I disagree.

The poll numbers are going to force him into spending money in states that should be reliably red (Texas, Arizona, Georgia), that's money that he's not putting into Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, etc.

Plus, it was the polls that caused him to do the photo op that back fired horribly. If his numbers get worse, he's going to say and do even dumber things if that's possible.

The polls don't guarantee a win for Biden, but they are far from irrelevant.
Plus the polls were correct but the electoral college wasn't.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
After he lose I hope he Jim Jones them with poison Koolaid.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo. redstate used to be "moderate" and every other post they would invoke Reagan. Man, they're breitbart lite right now and they don't even talk about Reagan. Trump is GOD...shit is amazing to watch :lol:...they're over there talking about death penalty to journalists and comey and shit :smh:... they even talking about talking Chief Justice Roberts down the planks.. said he's a secret liberal :smh:

i've never gone over to fox news much..i went over last week and checked some comments and was expecting the worst and it was more reasonable than redstate..i was shocked :lol:

:lol: Yeah, when those cacs have drunk the kool aid you know how much of a cac cult trump is running. A few months back when covid-19 was out of control in nyc they were saying they would all be fine because god wouldn't punish the righteous. :smh::smh::smh::lol:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
After he lose I hope he Jim Jones them with poison Koolaid.

Well I was concerned initially that they were going to be a riot, but after everything that has happened since George Floyd, not as worried cause I know we'll be in the street if it comes to that.. :yes:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I was in a restaurant in January and there was a group of older black men talking about the candidates and one of the gentlemen asked me what I thought and I mentioned Kamala Harris and they said they would never vote for a woman and thats why they didn't vote for Hilary...i was actually shocked because i thought to myself...If Michelle Obama ran for president against Trump, yall would vote for Trump? I say all of that to say, If Biden picks Kamala Harris as VP, think about it, Biden will be 78 when he takes office, the oldest president EVER in office. We already see that he's been having some mental difficulties, I heard on a podcast earlier this week that in 4 years, the VP could be the frontrunner, if for whatever reason, Biden does not seek reelection...i can see the Pubs coming back with another "compassionate" conservative...this VP pick is extremely important especially since it seems like a black woman will be chosen...

My VP pick right now, that has more "name" recognition is Kamala Harris..

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a man who knows it's all over....look at this walk. I told you all COVID-19 messed him up. Nobody coming to these death rally's except for the fool of fool's and paid folk. Biden just can sit downstairs and watch reruns of In the Heat of The Night and let this nut hand him the election. His power comes fro those rallies and that's shot to shit. IF he had dealt with this shit from the rip and handled the shit like a sensible man he'd be cruising to a second term but this is what they mean by when they say PRIDE COMETH BEFORE THE FALL.

I expect that Biden lead to be nearly 25 points soon.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Comey? I’m surprised to hear they don’t have any energy towards Bolton. Comey somewhere chilling out of public life. John Bolton is out here actively running interference.

Reactions: BDR

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Comey? I’m surprised to hear they don’t have any energy towards Bolton. Comey somewhere chilling out of public life. John Bolton is out here actively running interference.
He’s a familiar name that makes them feel a certain way.

They should be asking why is everyone he hires and eventually fires calls him an idiot? Maybe they should look into that. Then again anti haf and researching children is basement less pizza shops have left them without time to really dig deep into it.

Be best.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was in a restaurant in January and there was a group of older black men talking about the candidates and one of the gentlemen asked me what I thought and I mentioned Kamala Harris and they said they would never vote for a woman and thats why they didn't vote for Hilary...i was actually shocked because i thought to myself...If Michelle Obama ran for president against Trump, yall would vote for Trump? I say all of that to say, If Biden picks Kamala Harris as VP, think about it, Biden will be 78 when he takes office, the oldest president EVER in office. We already see that he's been having some mental difficulties, I heard on a podcast earlier this week that in 4 years, the VP could be the frontrunner, if for whatever reason, Biden does not seek reelection...i can see the Pubs coming back with another "compassionate" conservative...this VP pick is extremely important especially since it seems like a black woman will be chosen...

My VP pick right now, that has more "name" recognition is Kamala Harris..

On paper, Kamala should have walked away with the nomination especially in a field that was pretty weak. However, there is something "off" about her and I think that is why she has trouble connecting with voters. Shes also married to a cac. :smh: I will vote for Biden whoever he chooses but I would much rather Abrams or even Demings over Harris.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
On paper, Kamala should have walked away with the nomination especially in a field that was pretty weak. However, there is something "off" about her and I think that is why she has trouble connecting with voters. Shes also married to a cac. :smh: I will vote for Biden whoever he chooses but I would much rather Abrams or even Demings over Harris.
She's a bedwench that has spent years fucking over us. That shit doesn't wash off and can't be covered with makeup.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ummm .. she's a former prosecuter with a track record of being pro law enforcement.... Have you watched the news lately?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
This is a man who knows it's all over....look at this walk. I told you all COVID-19 messed him up. Nobody coming to these death rally's except for the fool of fool's and paid folk. Biden just can sit downstairs and watch reruns of In the Heat of The Night and let this nut hand him the election. His power comes fro those rallies and that's shot to shit. IF he had dealt with this shit from the rip and handled the shit like a sensible man he'd be cruising to a second term but this is what they mean by when they say PRIDE COMETH BEFORE THE FALL.

that.

mafugga.

WAS CRYING IN THE CAR.

i mean copter.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Yeah. She just doesn't connect. I was shocked when I saw that she had the 2nd most progressive record in Congress...hard to explain it..i dont dislike her or anything..i just dont feel her

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Goeth.