Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this week is just a cluster fuck of a week. The down side is due to fear of inflation. So has it been confirmed or not, and will this shit continue into the up coming weeks?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So this week is just a cluster fuck of a week. The down side is due to fear of inflation. So has it been confirmed or not, and will this shit continue into the up coming weeks?
Where are the buy the dips post?

I’ve been waiting for a correction for nearly a year. A year! Every week some coward is worried about some dumb shit. The Feds have no interest in raising interest rates and they’ve promised to suck your balls everyday with their asset protection program. Until those safety bars are removed you will continue to have these terrible days.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

I’ve been waiting for a correction for nearly a year. A year! Every week some coward is worried about some dumb shit. The Feds have no interest in raising interest rates and they’ve promised to suck your balls everyday with their asset protection program. Until those safety bars are removed you will continue to have these terrible days.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

be prepared to though it out till September

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I think the phrase BTD should be explained thoroughly. When I think of BTD I think of day trading. You buy and you sell that same damn day. These new folks are buying a buck or two less to hold for years. That’s fucking lunacy. Folks need to ask themselves if they’re in it for the short term vs the long term.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Last time I looked was Monday, and I was down about $85,000. Won't look again until it turns around.
Long as you’re confident in the company is well placed you’re set.

The stock MVIS was at $2 in January and was $22 a few weeks ago. Utter fucking madness. I feel sorry for the people who bought at $15. And the people who bought Tesla above $150.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I think the phrase BTD should be explained thoroughly. When I think of BTD I think of day trading. You buy and you sell that same damn day. These new folks are buying a buck or two less to hold for years. That’s fucking lunacy. Folks need to ask themselves if they’re in it for the short term vs the long term.

Buy the Dip is a option thing, if you are a buy and hold long term investor it wont matter to you. I'm sure a lot of people are getting margin called right now.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

What's been your investment strategy while waiting? What are you doing going fwd?

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elon Musk is not going to shut up now because whenever he speaks ppl follow.
He is the pied piper of the crypto market.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Buy the dip is what you do in a bull or choppy market. This shit is algos, hedge funds, no fee brokerages pulling the wool over your eyes. Also, they're fucking with youtubers that announce stocks to target dumb money. They're pillaging out here and now congress is silent.
Buy the Dip is a option thing, if you are a buy and hold long term investor it wont matter to you. I'm sure a lot of people are getting margin called right now.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
VDRM may fly again in the next couple of days!!!
50% Gain already

LOS ANGELES, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ViaDerma, Inc., (“Company”) (OTC Pink: VDRM), announced they are nearing the end of their discussions with a major healthcare network to finalize an initial order for the Company’s wound care product, Vitastem. The healthcare network completed successful testing of the product late last year and has approved the product for purchase. Once the initial purchase order is complete, Vitastem is expected to be incorporated into hundreds of hospitals, nursing homes and hospices with the network.

STATS:

NO TOXICS
NO DEBT
NO DILUTION
INCREDIBLE SS
TARGET MARKET IN THE U.S. ALONE 12 BILLION
OTCQB on the WAY!!!
UNITS TARGETED IN 2021 REPRESENTS 40 MILLION IN REVENUES
YEAR OVER YEAR ORGANIC GROWTH ON THE WAY!!
LIFE CHANGING FDA APPROVED PATENTED AND TESTED IP THAT IS TARGETED TO BE DISTRIBUTED WORLDWIDE!!