Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Not tanking. Manipulated. Hedge funds are shorting everything in three sectors. Two are technology and consumer cyclicals. Revenge for Gamestop short squeeze. You're going to have either trade small caps like Coldchi or run with a brokerage that allows you to use hard to borrow shares and exploit the market also. Or play investor and buy shares at amazing prices.

Yea buddy. We're not up against the dude down the block, we're up against algos, hedgefunds, etc.

Still money to be made just be smart or patient and get in where you fit in..

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well the only thing worse than a flash crash is this slow bleeding that has been going on for three months now

but i think we have reached the bottom :lol:

E1EeSnQXIAcWOqL

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
might as well

i'm turning off al my trading apps and shit

not going to look at

I def feel you playa. I haven't done a goddamn thing in my trading account in a few weeks. Holding if and until my shit goes back up.

My long term shit is feeling a little pain, but it's more diversified/ less risky. My oil play (Exxon) and value (CVS) have been balancing out my tech losses in the short run. My broad market funds have been doing decent (SPYG, VTI, VXUS) until this week.

But I think I'ma stick to buying more shares of my broad market ETFs only, until shit gets to where ever its going. I'm not gonna sell my tech or spec shit, but not adding on rn either.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Good dip to buy this morning. Had to average down my position in $FSR and a few other tech stocks.

I pray that the bottom doesn't completely fall out.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
I hate to say it, however all those doom and gloom articles from last year, about a market collapse seems to be comeing true
I think you're spot on. It's going to get uglier as the mass evictions haven't started. Unemployment checks trump paychecks. Hedge funds killing tech stocks. I'm feeling guilty not wanting to work as it's a privilege now and not be ill. It's the first time apart from college I had to forego enjoying my life for years to secure my future. Bruh, I'm at sea with choppy internet. Forget a phone call. At least the weather is nice and soon will be Puerto Rican girl watching. :shades:

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i think were headed for a big crash

housing market is on a bubble... gas prices going up... and people sitting at home on unemployment

we have been heading for one for years
It will eventually happen
But o don’t think quite yet.
those of us in growth stocks are feeling the correction
A lot more
But indexes are barely down and every other week it’s a new all time high
We won’t have a real crash until the feds stop printing
And they have said they won’t stop until at least 2023

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
we have been heading for one for years
It will eventually happen
But o don’t think quite yet.
those of us in growth stocks are feeling the correction
A lot more
But indexes are barely down and every other week it’s a new all time high
We won’t have a real crash until the feds stop printing
And they have said they won’t stop until at least 2023

Yep, we are long overdue for a reversion to the mean.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There is absolutely no reason for fubo to be up 32%
They barley made earnings expectations

if I was holding it, I would be taking this as an opportunity to sell