Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
still kicking myself in the arse for not getting into square last march. i was looking at it when it dipped into the 30s and i kept telling myself to buy at least 10 grand in options. kept postponing it. and now here we are...smh

it will still run
this is at the very least a 500$ company
i'm literally betting on it

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This companies has been exposed as a fraud and ponzi sceme...... mfkrs can't even produce 500 cars a year yet, but want "investors" read suckered to believe they'll be able to produce 30K a year in less than 5 years.....yeah ok

i mean thats standard
tesla had the roadster but that was a super car
i think they ipo in 2008
and didnt have proper car sales till 2-3 years later

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i mean thats standard
tesla had the roadster but that was a super car
i think they ipo in 2008
and didnt have proper car sales till 2-3 years later

Sorry. I was a little off on my recollection of the fraud.....

They initially told investors they'd be able to produce 6K vehicles this year....then 8 days later stated its only gonna be 577....

Not 8 months or even a month later....8 days later your production volume drops 90%?!

And the day before that they stated instead of shipping the first vehicles "Spring 2021," they'll start arriving "2nd half 2021"......not a month or season given....just some time in the last 6 months of the year......

They state that their luxury model has over 500 mile range per charge....

here's the fine print from their own website

"Range is based upon manufacturer's projected EPA estimated range when equipped with 19” wheels. Vehicle specifications are subject to change and EPA estimated ranges are not currently available. Actual range will be dependent on many factors, including battery age, driving habits, charging habits, temperatures, accessory use, and other factors as described in the owner's manual."

They project an "EPA estimated range" but there are no EPA estimated ranges currently available.....

so basically until the EPA actually releases an estimate we can say whatever number we want.

Back to that production issue..... the 6K for this year is a wrap, but they "still intend" to reach milestones of 20K produced and sold in 2022, 48K produced and sold in 2023 and 89K produced AND SOLD in 2024.

Teslas' best sales year was just under 30K model S sold....and 28K model X (and that was not in the same year).....this vehicle has an average selling price higher than both....and they expect to triple the amount PRODUCED AND SOLD of Tesla's best cars 3 years.....after only making 577 cars......."How Sway?!"

This video is made by an actual CCIV investor

in reaction to a video by a "notorious short seller."

I haven't even addressed how big (read $$$$) the board is of a company that has yet to actually sell 1 damn car.

Points were made and continue to be made considering the shares fell from $60 to under $20

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't know what the future holds...but the same people who blasted bitcoin are now the biggest proponents and looking at DOGE as a scam. Everyone has an angle, and if the adoption of DOGE replaces Bitcoin, a lot of financial institutions are going to go belly up. Everyone as a financial stake for a "winner" or "loser". If people realize they do not need brokerage houses, to make millions and create financial independence it will destabilize the fundamentals of Wall St and maintaining the status quo.

Another article about the bust of bitcoin, from 33 dollars to less than 2

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait...why was there such a huge DogeCoin dip? It was supposed to go up? :confused:

Lol, I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic or serious here? In the event you were being serious the. The answer is going up was more “hype” than anything else. The crypto was pumped and leading up to the event it was dumped.

Some profited and some didn’t. But if you didn’t that’s fine. Because very likely Dogeor some other crypto will be pumped again and again and again.

I personally have a small investment in Doge and didn’t “pullout” when the prices were at all time highes(ATH). That’s cool as I’m long term investor and will add more to my position as it continues to drop.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
still kicking myself in the arse for not getting into square last march. i was looking at it when it dipped into the 30s and i kept telling myself to buy at least 10 grand in options. kept postponing it. and now here we are...smh
EVERYONE, THIS IS THE OP. OP, HOW ARE YOU? IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS, N'EST-CE PAS? WHAT IS GOOD?

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't know what the future holds...but the same people who blasted bitcoin are now the biggest proponents and looking at DOGE as a scam. Everyone has an angle, and if the adoption of DOGE replaces Bitcoin, a lot of financial institutions are going to go belly up. Everyone as a financial stake for a "winner" or "loser". If people realize they do not need brokerage houses, to make millions and create financial independence it will destabilize the fundamentals of Wall St and maintaining the status quo.

Another article about the bust of bitcoin, from 33 dollars to less than 2

the difference is that bitcoin did not need someone to hype it up

doge is literally only relevant because of elon

bitcoin, eth and xrp
were naturally adopted by people

doge is only being bought as a gamble

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member

bitcoin, eth and xrp

Agree to a point, but there is momentum and institutions are starting to utilize it. No one is going to use their Bitcoin or to buy anything as the value is expected to go up. I linked those articles as people tend to dismiss things until it is too late to to further dismiss it. Those thinking DOGE is going to 100 are delusional, but I can see 2 to 5 dollars

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there will always be people who will shit on your decision...

If ppl in the business for 20 yrs or more can make mistake then at 21 yrs old that type of decision is expected and at some point he probably would have still sell.
It is easy to look back in the rear view mirror and say what you would have done.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

bitcoin, eth and xrp

Nonetheless it’s “name” is out there. You can say Elon help bring it to relevancy. Barring some craziness it will continue to gain in popularity. I’ll leave it up to the crypto geeks to say if it’s a premium as a currency.

But, as of now, it’s is the realm of ETH, BTC if your aiming for a come up. From my post earlier it’s already back..what? 10%

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
been in and out these damn airports since 1pm........now a 3 hour layover in Atlanta before my flight to Jacksonville.

positive swing plays for next week....MARA, RIOT, BTX, AHT <=======
get money wit me or watch me get it
Are all these still solid plays?

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
but strangely it's not having the right affect on the miners..... in fact they are dropping MARA RIOT HIVE all tanking
Not tanking. Manipulated. Hedge funds are shorting everything in three sectors. Two are technology and consumer cyclicals. Revenge for Gamestop short squeeze. You're going to have either trade small caps like Coldchi or run with a brokerage that allows you to use hard to borrow shares and exploit the market also. Or play investor and buy shares at amazing prices.