Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AMC

magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

TOMMYGUNZZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's embarrassing how much money I'm loosing on MARA.........smh
Shit man, I am sure we all got something like that!! TSLA is mine right now mixed with fucking ARKF! Double doink like a mufugga!

Start looking at CALL options I guess. All this shit will go back up. Faith my brothers...hope...pray........sell ya soul to the local stripper...shit do whatever you all do to give the market some good vibes! Lol!

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
AMC has stopped diluting their shares.
They have sold ALL of the 43 million shares they needed to raise additional capital as of today.

Also, the shorts are selling positions in ALL OTHER STOCKS to cover their positions against the meme stocks. This is partly why the market has been tanking this week. They have to cover. It's not inflation as reported by the media.

Last edited:

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AMC has stop diluting their shares.
They have sold ALL of the 43 million shares they need to raise additional capital as of today.

Also, the shorts are selling positions in ALL OTHER STOCKS to cover their positions against the meme stocks. This is partly why the market has been tanking this week. They have to cover. It's not inflation as reported by the media.
Does this mean the price value will consider to soar? I’ve been loading up since it was at 8$

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Does this mean the price value will consider to soar? I’ve been loading up since it was at 8$

That's exactly what it means. It won't soar on technicals, it will soar because the shorts have yet to fully cover. This isn't over by any means.
AMC is easily $20+ dollar stock had it not been for COVID and short sellers.
I've been holding since $6 and accumulating on the way up. Averaging up and Averaging down!

#MOASS

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
The market is bleeding, but yet all the meme stocks are soaring.
The market is tanking because hedgies are selling positions in all other stocks to cover. Gensler is gonna patch up a lot of loopholes. The month of May and June is gonna be very ugly for the market except for meme stocks. You know the ones...

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
The market is bleeding, but yet all the meme stocks are soaring.
The market is tanking because hedgies are selling positions in all other stocks to cover. Gensler is gonna patch up a lot of loopholes. The month of May and June is gonna be very ugly for the market except for meme stocks. You know the ones...

But if the market is down aren't all the hedges investments taking a hit as well?

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
But if the market is down aren't all the hedges investments taking a hit as well?

Yes, but don't think of the publicly traded firms. The banking sector has done pretty well in this market
despite the bleeding because of SEC filings and transparency.
The biggest and most active players are private. The balance sheets you don't see.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Yes, but don't think of the publicly traded firms. The banking sector has done pretty well in this market
despite the bleeding because of SEC filings and transparency.
The biggest and most active players are private. The balance sheets you don't see.

Banks make their money from giving out loans, so unless everyone stop paying their bills banks will be doing well in this market.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's exactly what it means. It won't soar on technicals, it will soar because the shorts have yet to fully cover. This isn't over by any means.
AMC is easily $20+ dollar stock had it not been for COVID and short sellers.
I've been holding since $6 and accumulating on the way up. Averaging up and Averaging down!

#MOASS
Thank you