Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jjamesjjones

Potential Star
Platinum Member
VDRM may fly again in the next couple of days!!!
50% Gain already

LOS ANGELES, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ViaDerma, Inc., (“Company”) (OTC Pink: VDRM), announced they are nearing the end of their discussions with a major healthcare network to finalize an initial order for the Company’s wound care product, Vitastem. The healthcare network completed successful testing of the product late last year and has approved the product for purchase. Once the initial purchase order is complete, Vitastem is expected to be incorporated into hundreds of hospitals, nursing homes and hospices with the network.

STATS:

NO TOXICS
NO DEBT
NO DILUTION
INCREDIBLE SS
TARGET MARKET IN THE U.S. ALONE 12 BILLION
OTCQB on the WAY!!!
UNITS TARGETED IN 2021 REPRESENTS 40 MILLION IN REVENUES
YEAR OVER YEAR ORGANIC GROWTH ON THE WAY!!
LIFE CHANGING FDA APPROVED PATENTED AND TESTED IP THAT IS TARGETED TO BE DISTRIBUTED WORLDWIDE!!
Thanks for the tip, I made a nice piece of change from this today

dray

Rising Star
Registered
for people that know how to play the game, he can make it worth while.
sold Doge at .73 last week.........bought back in again this week at .36
im doubling my profit every time on the dips
I was looking at Doge yesterday when it was .38 and contemplated on whether to buy again
Then it shot up :hithead:

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nio Inc (NYSE: NIO) grabbed the largest market share in China's all-electric SUV market in April, higher than its U.S.-based rival Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA), according to China Automotive Technology and Research Center data. Nio clocked a total of 7,404 SUV sales in April — with the ES6 model selling the most at 3,302 vehicles, EC6 sales were 2,484 units and ES8 sales at 1,618 units, the report said XPEV made up for 7% of the all-electric SUV market in the month.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think every night you dream that it falls apart so you could feel good about yourself for selling at $100.
I dream about the economy and its multiplier effect built off the credit off of that stock. How many loans have been issued at each $100th valuation?

I felt uneasy at triple, y'all must be stone-cold killers. How y'all stealing money and not have that looking over your shoulder feeling?

How y'all know you're wrong and hope to find someone less knowledgeable than you? Fuck the morals and ethics is the government even looking into this? Every lunchtime at noon during trading days I feel like the officer at the end of the first Avengers movie. Is this how people felt right before the great dspression?

Last edited:

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dream about the economy and its multiplier effect built off the credit off of that stock. How many loans have been issued at each $100th valuation?

I hope you didn't sold at a loss when you sold at $100.
$TSLA falling tomorrow would be nothing new, shit happens all the time.
This gloom and doom that you are singing, ppl will get over it and move it.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I think every night you dream that it falls apart so you could feel good about yourself for selling at $100.

:lol: Its like dudes who are constantly on facebook hoping to see the girl that turned them down in highschool is doing bad today.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol: Its like dudes who are constantly on facebook hoping to see the girl that turned them down in highschool is doing bad today.
I wasnt turned down and your analogy was asinine. A better analogy would be: I'm a guy who left a woman and now I'm hoping her marriage fails.