Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Just started watching Death Note. Really enjoying it.

I'm on season 2 of Sword Art Online. Just started back on it. Never cared for Kirato being a female but it's getting better.

I'm watching One Punch Man dubbed episodes on kiss anime now.

What's everyone else watching?

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
The one punch man dub is horrible watch the sub,

Samurai champloo
Full metal alchemist brotherhood
Ghost in the shell stand alone complex
Berserk
Fate stay night
Black lagoon
Tokyo ghoul
Gantz
Sword art online (if you are into mmorpgs)

inkone

Rising Star
Registered
I've watched so much so ill just say the best i liked.

Right now im watching Berserk very interesting plot its just getting started so im still waiting on a lot of the story to be fleshed out
1. Gangsta, was dope story solid charters strong watch it.
2. Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans fire if you like Gundam you gonna love this
3. One Punch Man LOVE THE MANGA LOVE ANMIE
4. God Eater was cool was slow a lot of open plots they really should have tied up in the first season not sure of a season 2
5. Dragon ball super my guilty peasure.
6. Terraformars killer roaches lol

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Yeah HSOTD was great. Hate it never got a second season.

It never got a second season,because the manga have been on hiatus for a very long time.The last manga chapter was 3 years ago and I don't know,why it was even released,because it was only one chapter.Before,that it was on hiatus for 2 years,so basically one manga chapter came out in 5 years.........:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Reactions: LSN

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Has DB Super been dubbed by the original voice actors? Kiss Anime has it fan dubbed but I'll rather wait until the real dubbed series is released.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
I've watched so much so ill just say the best i liked.

Right now im watching Berserk very interesting plot its just getting started so im still waiting on a lot of the story to be fleshed out
1. Gangsta, was dope story solid charters strong watch it.
2. Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans fire if you like Gundam you gonna love this
3. One Punch Man LOVE THE MANGA LOVE ANMIE
4. God Eater was cool was slow a lot of open plots they really should have tied up in the first season not sure of a season 2
5. Dragon ball super my guilty peasure.
6. Terraformars killer roaches lol
Thx for the list

untouchable212

International
International Member
Code geass
Claymore
Great animes especially the Theresa arc, doubling down on berserk one of my all time favorites

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
One Punch Man was the shit....I didnt watch the subs tho. Fullmetal was great but I think I havent seen all of it. Theres plenty that I've only seen bits and pieces of that I need to start from the beginning on like Death Note and Neon Genesis. I was digging the Parasite jawn on Adult Swim tho.

MrSid

International
International Member
Gundum .... Have to watch it on my laptop . Wife complaining about all the sound effects when I watch on the main home theatre system . Ps it's 5am .

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Watching food wars, it's not a action based anime it's about cooking but it's written in a Way to make cooking seem like a extreme sport and women wet themselves depending on how good the food tastes

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Watching food wars, it's not a action based anime it's about cooking but it's written in a Way to make cooking seem like a extreme sport and women wet themselves depending on how good the food tastes
Yeah I heard about that. There was another show I heard about that was getting a lot of attention with a teen girl who's all girly in public but is a geeky slob when she's alone.

deobiggie

Support BGOL
Registered
Re: Zero is fire!
95445cd55c37ce2ff04ef1adde79f50c1459210457_full.jpg

DaSupremeWun

Music Producer/Writer
BGOL Investor
tokyo_ghoul__portada_cover__by_mr_more-d8j3cl6.jpg

I had been hearing about Tokyo Ghoul from time to time and i finally sat down and watched the first few episodes this past weekend and after that, I got hooked and binge watched this shit (both seasons) the next 2 days. This is a pretty damn good anime, It got some bad ass fight scenes. The full uncut seasons are on kissanime :yes:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
SAO is my favorite anime and this was shortly after watching Attack On Titan. You gotta check it out. Being a gamer you're enjoy the show that much more.
My homie been bugging the hell out of me to check it out...I will probably do that,since I'm caught up in Fairy Tails

I loved it. I thought we were going to get season 2?

The thing with High School of the Dead the manga been on hiatus for 5 years.There's only been one chapter released in that time span and I haven't heard anything about it since.

You can't have a new season,if the anime is a couple of chapters behind the manga and I'm certainly believe fans don't want to see five years of fillers.So,it's better not to have a second season at the moment.

The last time,I heard about High School of the Dead was 3 years when that one chapter came out.Other than that I haven't heard nothing at all

I won't be shocked,if the creator said fuck High School of the Dead,since he haven't said anything about it....

Hell,I gave up on the manga a long time ago

Reactions: LSN

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
All right I was looking for this thread..
Ok fella's I've got a couple shows I started watching and one odd show that I started back watching again.

1. Steins; Gate - One of the best time travel shows that I've seen in a while. Like most shows it starts slow, but I promise you that this shit is amazing. Easily one of the best.
2. Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress - Fucking loved this show. It's on Amazon Prime and it was directed by the same guy that directed Attack on Titan.
2. Psycho-Pass Season 1
3. Knights of Sidonia
4. Naruto Shippūden - Yes I know, but I find that being able to skip the filler seasons on Hulu has made this a much better show to me and it looks like they are finally getting to the end of the series. I've actually been binge watching this shit for almost three weeks now.
5. Kuromukuro - New anime on netflix. The first seasons ends abruptly to say the least, but I love this show so far.
6. The Seven Deadly Sins was actually ok to.

Out this list... Steins:Gate and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress are must sees for me.
I highly recommend Steins:Gate for the people that like complex mystery anime.