Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
All right I was looking for this thread..
Ok fella's I've got a couple shows I started watching and one odd show that I started back watching again.

1. Steins; Gate - One of the best time travel shows that I've seen in a while. Like most shows it starts slow, but I promise you that this shit is amazing. Easily one of the best.
2. Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress - Fucking loved this show. It's on Amazon Prime and it was directed by the same guy that directed Attack on Titan.
2. Psycho-Pass Season 1
3. Knights of Sidonia
4. Naruto Shippūden - Yes I know, but I find that being able to skip the filler seasons on Hulu has made this a much better show to me and it looks like they are finally getting to the end of the series. I've actually been binge watching this shit for almost three weeks now.
5. Kuromukuro - New anime on netflix. The first seasons ends abruptly to say the least, but I love this show so far.
6. The Seven Deadly Sins was actually ok to.

Out this list... Steins:Gate and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress are must sees for me.
I highly recommend Steins:Gate for the people that like complex mystery anime.

Seven Deadly Sins is my shit

I need to read the manga

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mob Psycho 100 seems worth watching so far.it's only 5 episodes in, but episode 5 really stands out.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
I hate sub anime. Especially for anything action related.

All right I was looking for this thread..
Ok fella's I've got a couple shows I started watching and one odd show that I started back watching again.

1. Steins; Gate - One of the best time travel shows that I've seen in a while. Like most shows it starts slow, but I promise you that this shit is amazing. Easily one of the best.
2. Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress - Fucking loved this show. It's on Amazon Prime and it was directed by the same guy that directed Attack on Titan.
2. Psycho-Pass Season 1
3. Knights of Sidonia
4. Naruto Shippūden - Yes I know, but I find that being able to skip the filler seasons on Hulu has made this a much better show to me and it looks like they are finally getting to the end of the series. I've actually been binge watching this shit for almost three weeks now.
5. Kuromukuro - New anime on netflix. The first seasons ends abruptly to say the least, but I love this show so far.
6. The Seven Deadly Sins was actually ok to.

Out this list... Steins:Gate and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress are must sees for me.
I highly recommend Steins:Gate for the people that like complex mystery anime.
Kabeneri was dope just to short

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I'm about to be on episode 10,when does the good stuff come....Don't get me wrong,I like it alot,but I want to know why the gamer's are stuck and all that other stuff...

I'm on the episode when Kirito is about to fight one of the Knights of the Blood members,after he revealed his dual wielding skill

ok I'm checking out Sword Art...

It's really good and different,it reminds me of the Scott Pilgram movie

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Only anime I really fucks wit is Ghost in The Shell. :yes:Waiting on the new CGI Gantz movie. Still haven't watched the Psycho Pass movie yet but I did enjoy the couple of One Punch Man episodes I saw. They drop so many new series every year I can't keep up. Oh one cool anime series that slipped in under the radar from 2008 was Blassreiter, if you get a chance peep that one.:cool:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Only anime I really fucks wit is Ghost in The Shell. :yes:Waiting on the new CGI Gantz movie. Still haven't watched the Psycho Pass movie yet but I did enjoy the couple of One Punch Man episodes I saw. They drop so many new series every year I can't keep up. Oh one cool anime series that slipped in under the radar from 2008 was Blassreiter, if you get a chance peep that one.:cool:

There's a new Gantz movie in the works...I didn't know that..

:eek2:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'm about to be on episode 10,when does the good stuff come....Don't get me wrong,I like it alot,but I want to know why the gamer's are stuck and all that other stuff...

I'm on the episode when Kirito is about to fight one of the Knights of the Blood members,after he revealed his dual wielding skill

It's really good and different,it reminds me of the Scott Pilgram movie

Man I'm on episode 5 and I'm as confused as a mutherfucker. I feel like the story is just jumping around all over the place. It straight up feels like an episode is missing between each episode. But I'm going to finish it out because the voice acting is top notch and the animation is pretty good.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Man I'm on episode 5 and I'm as confused as a mutherfucker. I feel like the story is just jumping around all over the place. It straight up feels like an episode is missing between each episode. But I'm going to finish it out because the voice acting is top notch and the animation is pretty good.

I guess,they're trying to make it like a typical MMO,where Kirito does his main objective(trying to go to level 100 and beat the boss,so he can go home) and while,he's doing that,there are side quests like finding rare items and etc

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'm still going to need someone to check out Steins Gate. It's on Hulu. I would a discussion on that shit but only after you finish the season. That shit is a mind trip. I'm trying to find the second season now.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I'm still going to need someone to check out Steins Gate. It's on Hulu. I would a discussion on that shit but only after you finish the season. That shit is a mind trip. I'm trying to find the second season now.

I might give it a try,after I see Psycho Pass,Fist of the North Star,Baccano,Eyeshield 21 and Ippo

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
anyone watching the new beserk? they took up where the movies left off, we finally get to see the super natural side of the story line, and Guts as the black swordsman. epic manga and they are doing the anime right

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
anyone watching the new beserk? they took up where the movies left off, we finally get to see the super natural side of the story line, and Guts as the black swordsman. epic manga and they are doing the anime right

It's super slow paced and I heard it may only have 12 episodes. I still enjoy it though. The way people are complaining, it may not return after the initial 12.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Just got through watching SAO,it's a good show....

The last four episodes of season 2 :smh:
Did you feel like the show dropped off from season 1? I enjoyed the first season more than 2. I've always the enjoyed the IRL elements dealing with the psychos. I still have a couple episodes to finish on season 2.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Recommending the Marvel anime series of Xmen, Blade, Wolverine, and Iron Man. Xmen and Blade were my favorites.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Did you feel like the show dropped off from season 1? I enjoyed the first season more than 2. I've always the enjoyed the IRL elements dealing with the psychos. I still have a couple episodes to finish on season 2.

They should of kept made the the SAO or the GGO arc a little longer

The last four episodes of season 2 was depressing as hell.... :lol:

The Excalibur arc was boring as hell,I'm glad they only made it three episodes