Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Noblesse: The Beginning of Destruction(2015 by Studio Animal(Korean company))

(Takes place 820 years in the past)

Noblesse:The Awakening(2016 by Production I.G.)

This version covers the first season of the manhwa (Yes,most non-adult manhwas have seasons)

You gotta watch "Noblesse:Awakening" before watching the first episode. For whatever reason,they continued from the OVA instead of starting over so people can understand the story.

I finished the manhwa on Monday but felt cheated at the end. Don't get me wrong, the ending was great but it left a fucking cliffhanger.The author should have never did the epilogue or changed the ending to fit the epilogue...Shit makes no sense at all.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man Netflix is fucking trying to come out for fuckers necks... Jesus 2021 is going to be insane..

@ansatsusha_gouki

9c90c6fa70cc08562a0c674fce0d0359093d139946411b9346ffe15e5bd833b6_1.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Damn I thought B the Beginning was a One and DOne ... guess I need to put it back on the list

I was looking for news about the second season not to long ago.

I wish,Netflix categorize their shit alot better. You'll click on a category and it look like they don't have shit.,especially for anime.

For whatever reason, Netflix and Amazon don't market anime like they should,especially Amazon. I didn't know Amazon Prime had anime until I saw a video,a few weeks ago.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I was looking for news about the second season not to long ago.

I wish,Netflix categorize their shit alot better. You'll click on a category and it look like they don't have shit.,especially for anime.

For whatever reason, Netflix and Amazon don't market anime like they should,especially Amazon. I didn't know Amazon Prime had anime until I saw a video,a few weeks ago.

Amazon has an extensive anime collection but they are the absolute worst with letting you know what's new or upcoming... They also don't give anime it's own category. At least Netflix does that ..

The only way to see what Amazon has is to look at the recommended shit when you click an anime series.

https://www.amazon.com/Anime-Manga-...31&rnid=10346811011&ref=sr_nr_p_n_price_fma_1

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Amazon has an extensive anime collection but they are the absolute worst with letting you know what's new or upcoming... They also don't give anime it's own category. At least Netflix does that ..

The only way to see what Amazon has is to look at the recommended shit when you click an anime series.

https://www.amazon.com/Anime-Manga-...31&rnid=10346811011&ref=sr_nr_p_n_price_fma_1

Amazon need me to organize their shit...Look like they just randomly put shit there for no reason..

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Amazon need me to organize their shit...Look like they just randomly put shit there for no reason..

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Yeah that link i posted was me filtering everything to just free prime shit... cause they don't have a damn category and even with me doing that.. shit is still all over the place.

Like the old shit is mixed with the new shit.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Sony is about to own Aniplex(was started by Sony),Funimation and Crunchyroll...The top three anime streaming services.

:smh::smh::smh:

I'm shocked,Netflix and Amazon didn't try to get Crunchyroll.

@fonzerrillii