Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Sony is about to own Aniplex(was started by Sony),Funimation and Crunchyroll...The top three anime streaming services.

:smh::smh::smh:

I'm shocked,Netflix and Amazon didn't try to get Crunchyroll.

@fonzerrillii

cheap bastards didnt want to make it a even billion. The deal will most likely go through so a Japanese company is has the rights to all the anime streaming service.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I'm glad you put the laughing emojis there, because I would've been fucked up right now.....

The reason,why HxH 2011 never received a season two is because the manga creator while working on Yuyu Hakusho,he started working on HxH. When,Yuyu Hakusho ended he took a mini-break and started HxH again,later he started having major issues with his health so it force him to take very long breaks. Every time,he tries to come back he always get sick or having an issue with his health. He doesn't need the money since he got two established franchise and his wife is the creator of Sailor Moon but still it would be nice to read HxH again...

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

The free anime channel I posted about two months ago.

It only has The original Baki and the sequel to it. It must have launched very recently...

@fonzerrillii

Last edited:

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Love that show. And thats a perfect description too!!:lol:
Never saw Strike Back, but I'm guessing it may be on HBOMAX.

I'm curious to know what people think the better series is between Black Lagoon and Jormungard. I'm going to need to rewatch both but I'm thinking Black Lagoon at least as far as action.

mrblkthunda

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never saw Strike Back, but I'm guessing it may be on HBOMAX.

I'm curious to know what people think the better series is between Black Lagoon and Jormungard. I'm going to need to rewatch both but I'm thinking Black Lagoon at least as far as action.

Black Lagoon is better over all. But I enjoy them both. Strike Back is a CLASSIC SHOW!!!
Its like if Call of Duty was a show!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

tenor.gif

@fonzerrillii