Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I think this will be a hit with some of yall...The manga is about to finish the first part Sunday....

My homie been trying to get me to read this and it took me two weeks to catch up...

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered

Fuck this shit!!!

Eo10WQVW4AMAYE2

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
So I bet on the right horse by having a Funimation membership I see. So what's the downside as a non Cruncyroll member?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
So Funimation bought crunchyroll :smh:

Sony owns Aniplex,Funimation (brought it last year) and now Crunchyroll.

Aniplex is Sony's own streaming service.That's,why you see alot of stuff from it on Funimation.

Like,I said,a few months ago. I'm surprised Netflix or Amazon didn't try to get Crunchyroll. Moreso,Netflix because they've been trying to boost their anime collection for a couple of years now.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't have a real preference dub over sub or sub over dub.

I pretty much watch the anime in the language I heard it first.

For example; I can't watch Berserk in Japanese. Sounds weird to me.

I can't watch Naruto in English. Also sounds weird to me.

That's my take. Most new anime is probably Japanese because I see it before dub.

Older anime is probably English because that's when I was introduced.

I'm the same way, I watched all of the Dragon Ball Super Subbed and there are a view voices in the dub version that I like hearing for certain scenes...like when Vegeta was trying to cook for Whis and he was trying to crack an egg...:lol:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
The latest season of Attack on Titan is not disappointing.

I just finished SOA Alicization. Also very good.

But I'm really waiting for Mugen Train. Just release it already!

And God of High School was extra mediocre.

Africanama

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
it's only 2 episodes so far, but Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu seems good, I think the english title is jobless “reincarnation”
I am presently surprised how well drawn, how the good the show is so far. Mushoku Tensei series is considered The Godfather of Isekai genre and they definitely pull all the stop make sure this show succeeds. I like the pace of the show so far I think it’s pretty close to the source material so far.
There is only a matter of time they try make it a genre here in the states and it would cool to see a Black Isekai (I know it’s been done before with Martin Lawrence) but it would be cool to see being transported to a mystical, Wankanda type place or deal with battles of Yoruba gods, stuff like that.