Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
So did anyone else know that this Movie quietly dropped this year...

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress: The Battle of Unato .. this is a sequel to the anime.

Movie was good but I didn't like,how they split the movie into three parts...makes no fucking sense at all...

I gotta find the first two movies....

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Is that the english name of Enen no Shouboutai or Is fire force something else?

LOL shit was dope your a couple of years late. I hope your not looking At It on Netflix because they don't finish It. It has number of seasons and a ending that was fire.
I got that shit on my server, all of the episodes from the original and new ones. My oldest and I have been binge watching the shit out this.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got that shit on my server, all of the episodes from the original and new ones. My oldest and I have been binge watching the shit out this.

didn't finish the older original series, I'm mad the original creator didn't continue the series or write spin offs. too many people with dope abilities are left doing nothing. There was also 2 or 3 Hunter X movies make sure you check those.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Astra lost in space is good... but I wish I fucking waited until the season was over to start... I binged through these three episodes like water.

So this was pretty much perfect.... With a bunch of twists that I didn't see at all.

I bet house money that Hollywood is going to either turn this to a live action series or a Move Trilogy.

It is a really good story.

But On the real... Don't read anything about this... because that twist comes out of no where.

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Decided to fire up BEM and I just noticed that one of the my favorite Japanese Jazz bands Soil and Pimp Sessions did the soundtrack for this anime...

This might be one of the best anime soundtracks that I’ve heard

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
YEs second season of Hi Score Girl is coming

been waiting on this one!

Also is anyone disappointed by the arc they’re choosing to end demon slayer on? It doesn’t undo the brilliant work done to this point it’s just been kind of a weird and anti climactic arc. Hopefully the season finale brings more of the fire from earlier.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I gotta catch up on Academia. Watched the movie then only 1 episode of season 3. I need to start One Punch Man but I didn't hear good things about the 2nd season.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I just tried this shit 1 day wanting something on for sound... That shit was FANFUCKINTASTIC!!!

I've been trying to tell ya'll niggas for almost a year...

I don't think an Anime has ever spoke to my soul like Hi-Score Girl.

They fucking hit everything beat about the life of a kid growing up a gamer in the 80s and 90s... Starting from the Arcade through the consoles..

I've watched the first season and the OVA's 3 times already.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been trying to tell ya'll niggas for almost a year...

I don't think an Anime has ever spoke to my soul like Hi-Score Girl.

They fucking hit everything beat about the life of a kid growing up a gamer in the 80s and 90s... Starting from the Arcade through the consoles..

I've watched the first season and the OVA's 3 times already.

Right down to the one that got away, still thinking about her ass, while you're with a chick that would do whatever to make you happy. But she just ain't ole girl. Hoping that one day you'll run into her at your spot...:crymeariver: