Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My homie been trying to get me to see it...Ive been putting it on hold because the series is still popular and plus I want to see other series before seeing it.

It took me awhile to see Naruto and Bleach...

Bro MHA will surpass bleach n naruto as long as the written stay on point. I can’t even begin to tell you how good it gets after the first few episodes. It has a little bit of everything and it balance it so well.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Im done watching Naruto for the most part,granted I stopped in the middle of the third shinobi war arc.

I did came back and see the war on YouTube,last year.

That last season was Fiyah..... it was insane. I think I skipped a good 100 episodes to get there. Lol

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Bro MHA will surpass bleach n naruto as long as the written stay on point. I can’t even begin to tell you how good it gets after the first few episodes. It has a little bit of everything and it balance it so well.

Im going to start my journey for My Hero Academia in a few minutes....My homie been bugging me to see it..

:lol::lol::lol:

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and demon slayer is so well done that even the filler episodes are good.

Yes I agree. Kimetsu no Yaiba Is the truth, The art animation and story are excellent, and unlike other anime the pacing Is damn good. I swear and ep is about 25 min. It feels like Its 5 min. They be ending episodes on straight cliff hangers.
also Enen no Shouboutai (shit Is about firemen with powers) Is good.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Really excited about this show...

Seis Manos -

Seis Manos is an upcoming adult animated web television series created by Brad Graeber and Álvaro Rodríguez. The plot is set in the fictional town of San Simon in 1970s Mexico and revolves around three orphans trained in Chinese martial arts. When their mentor is killed, they join forces with an American and a Mexican police to avenge the murder.[1][2]

It is scheduled to be released on Netflix on October 3, 2019. It's animated by same people that animates Castlevania (Powerhouse). Powerhouse can animate fighting sequences... so this should be legit. This is also probably the reason why we are still waiting for Castlevania Season 3.

Side note... the theme song on this shit.. Slams.... Mexican and Asian blend

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
You just in time season 4 drops October

Character development is amazing on that show

Probably, one of the few shows I don't mind the fillers.

I just got through watching the Hero Killer arc...It's probably my favorite arc,so far

How close is the anime to the manga?

I got a homie that acts just like Bakugo...Im like dude it's not that serious...:smh:

Really excited about this show...

Seis Manos -

Seis Manos is an upcoming adult animated web television series created by Brad Graeber and Álvaro Rodríguez. The plot is set in the fictional town of San Simon in 1970s Mexico and revolves around three orphans trained in Chinese martial arts. When their mentor is killed, they join forces with an American and a Mexican police to avenge the murder.[1][2]

It is scheduled to be released on Netflix on October 3, 2019. It's animated by same people that animates Castlevania (Powerhouse). Powerhouse can animate fighting sequences... so this should be legit. This is also probably the reason why we are still waiting for Castlevania Season 3.

Side note... the theme song on this shit.. Slams.... Mexican and Asian blend

I am there.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I went through two seasons in three days.....Im about to start the third season.

I guess,Ill be reading the manga this weekend.

You're right about the writing,it's on point.... @8/11Streetz

Last edited:

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
Really surprised Dr. Stone isn't getting a lot of love.
It's not your typical anime, but it's really good.
Especially for those who like science.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
It’s just a really good show... some of the best characters

Im about to finish season 3,it has one of the best storylines and character development in a show.

I like,how the villains aint sitting around and waiting for the heroes to come to them.

Im going to read the manga starting tomorrow.

Don’t sleep on Fire Force

Im going to wait til the season is over but I did see the first episode when it was around the 3rd or 4th episode....I liked it.:cool:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Great video

Also the Chicks name is Cristal Marie....
Who use to be a pretty big latin american pop singer... who left all that shit... to move to the US to embrace her geek side.. Something that you don't see.

Cristal+Marie+2015+Billboard+Latin+Music+Awards+wyExJQ_-BNOl.jpg

cristal-marie-3eff83b5-0f44-4f48-801e-be55efdb7a0-resize-750.jpeg

Count23

International
International Member
Astra:lost in space was a pretty good series. It was only 12 episodes and is completed so it's easy to binge.

Anyone checking out vinland saga?

Count23

International
International Member
Great video

Also the Chicks name is Cristal Marie....
Who use to be a pretty big latin american pop singer... who left all that shit... to move to the US to embrace her geek side.. Something that you don't see.

Cristal+Marie+2015+Billboard+Latin+Music+Awards+wyExJQ_-BNOl.jpg

cristal-marie-3eff83b5-0f44-4f48-801e-be55efdb7a0-resize-750.jpeg

What a coincidence, I literally just finished watching that vid before checking this thread.:giggle:
Didn't know she was a pop singer though, she cute.