Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
this trailer did nothing for me. :lol:

meh...

Support the brother.. Some of the Legend of Korra people are behind this.

It originally started out as a Kickstarter...

How many Black men do we have out there... with an Anime based on their work and they are the Showrunner..

Plus dude is really cool..

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Support the brother.. Some of the Legend of Korra people are behind this.

It originally started out as a Kickstarter...

How many Black men do we have out there... with an Anime based on their work and they are the Showrunner..

Plus dude is really cool..

i will try. i will give it a legit 3 episodes.

but i don't support tyler perry productions and lee daniels shows just because they are black. some shit just isn't for me.

there is too much good tv out here.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Hero Mask on Netflix is pretty good. I don’t highly recommend it cause it’s does lose some steam around episode 8... but these last 5 episodes are fantastic. This is a really good Action Cop mystery anime with sci-fi elements. I’ll probably watch it again.

So far Season 2 of Hero/mask is Fiyah...

Take the last 5 episodes of Season and you have a gem here.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I finally got to Akame ga Kill,it's really good but the ending is depressing as hell...

There's a sequel manga that's out but Im not sure,if they're going to turn it into an anime...

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Watched a couple of episodes of Cannon Busters. I dig it so far. I'm pretty patient with anime. Sometimes they need time to build up to the good shit.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I finally got to Akame ga Kill,it's really good but the ending is depressing as hell...

There's a sequel manga that's out but Im not sure,if they're going to turn it into an anime...
Yeah saw years ago. Was aight

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been denying it for so long but “my hero academia” is really good

What threw me off was the first 5 episodes this nigga deku is crying like a bitch. Once you get past all that crying his character really grows up. What makes this show in my opinion is the character development. Everyone stories of why they wanna become a hero are well drawn out. The action is very good too but most important is the pacing is on point. Not to many long drawn out flash backs and the actually dialogue scenes don’t slow anything down. Glad I give it another chance can’t wait to the new season. Also the manga is insane! The villains are getting really dark

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered

What threw me off was the first 5 episodes this nigga deku is crying like a bitch. Once you get past all that crying his character really grows up. What makes this show in my opinion is the character development. Everyone stories of why they wanna become a hero are well drawn out. The action is very good too but most important is the pacing is on point. Not to many long drawn out flash backs and the actually dialogue scenes don’t slow anything down. Glad I give it another chance can’t wait to the new season. Also the manga is insane! The villains are getting really dark
My Hero Acedemia is a really good series man....

This is up there with One Piece, Dragonball series, Golgo13 (Series and movies), Fist of the North Star and Ninja Scroll.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

My homie been trying to get me to see it...Ive been putting it on hold because the series is still popular and plus I want to see other series before seeing it.

It took me awhile to see Naruto and Bleach...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
My homie been trying to get me to see it...Ive been putting it on hold because the series is still popular and plus I want to see other series before seeing it.

Not going to lie... this shit is Fiyah to me. I think it’s cause it really does feel like dude has to bust his ass to reach that other level. It’s similar to Naruto... but you knew from the beginning that Naruto had this 9 tales in him. In this show... dude has to make sacrifices to use his power. Shit is never easy. He has to change styles just to maintain and even that isn’t enough.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

As good as My Hero Academia is Demon Slayer is better.

And I think both series are at the top of the anime pile. Along with Hajime No Ippo.

I'm not saying what's best. I'm just saying that these three series are creme de la creme anime. Demon Slayer gets it right just a step further because the animation and score are unbelievable. I literally watch it on my home theater like I am setting up for a good movie.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

Naruto and Bleach are not my cup of tea.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

And I think both series are at the top of the anime pile. Along with Hajime No Ippo.

I'm not saying what's best. I'm just saying that these three series are creme de la creme anime. Demon Slayer gets it right just a step further because the animation and score are unbelievable. I literally watch it on my home theater like I am setting up for a good movie.

Yeah but Demon Slayer is brand new... even though this season is good.. I’m withholding judgment until I see the finale.

Personally The Rising of the Shield hero has been my favorite new anime so far... but I’m a sucker for how it set up Season 2...

But yeah .... Demon Slayer is on its way.

On an unrelated note... I’ll forever say that way Tom many of ya’ll slept on inuyashiki. That shit was Fiyah. I’m actually watching it again.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Not going to lie... this shit is Fiyah to me. I think it’s cause it really does feel like dude has to bust his ass to reach that other level. It’s similar to Naruto... but you knew from the beginning that Naruto had this 9 tales in him. In this show... dude has to make sacrifices to use his power. Shit is never easy. He has to change styles just to maintain and even that isn’t enough.

Ill probably binge watch My Hero Academia and Demon Slayer when they're done....

Naruto and Bleach are not my cup of tea.

I could see,how people wont like Naruto...Especially, when the creator had to change up his writing because of the fans and editor for a certain character..And,the two plus years of fillers...That made no sense at all..

I've always viewed Bleach as a watered down Yuyu Hakusho but I liked it for the most part...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Ill probably binge watch My Hero Academia and Demon Slayer when they're done....

I could see,how people wont like Naruto...Especially, when the creator had to change up his writing because of the fans and editor for a certain character..And,the two plus years of fillers...That made no sense at all..

I've always viewed Bleach as a watered down Yuyu Hakusho but I liked it for the most part...

If you cut out the Filler on Naruto that story is Fiyah.. I skipped multiple episodes just to focus on the main story.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
If you cut out the Filler on Naruto that story is Fiyah.. I skipped multiple episodes just to focus on the main story.

Im done watching Naruto for the most part,granted I stopped in the middle of the third shinobi war arc.

I did came back and see the war on YouTube,last year.

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered

shit...how did i forget this one.

Never watched Demon Slayer before. Is that on Netflix or Crunchyroll?

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thanx I’ll check out demon slayer