Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Right down to the one that got away, still thinking about her ass, while you're with a chick that would do whatever to make you happy. But she just ain't ole girl. Hoping that one day you'll run into her at your spot...:crymeariver:

Man U are going to make me watch it again...

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I've been trying to tell ya'll niggas for almost a year...

I don't think an Anime has ever spoke to my soul like Hi-Score Girl.

They fucking hit everything beat about the life of a kid growing up a gamer in the 80s and 90s... Starting from the Arcade through the consoles..

I've watched the first season and the OVA's 3 times already.
in the middle of rewatching it now in prep for season 2. Everything you said and more, High score girl is the shit. mob psycho 100, demon slayer and HSG are in my top three for best I’ve seen in a long time.

Efkie

International
International Member
I Didn't know Feng Sheng Jin was made into a series o_O

it's a bit stiff compared to the japanese stuff, but i'll take it

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
One of the best episodes in a long long time...

The music at the end was great.
The montage at the end was great.
The fight was great.

Whoever, the studio is needs to ein an award...
i was toned out of my mind first time I saw that episode. It was almost too much lol
ufotable Is the studio they have some other dope ones like garden of sinners but demon slayer is their masterwork.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
i was toned out of my mind first time I saw that episode. It was almost too much lol
ufotable Is the studio they have some other dope ones like garden of sinners but demon slayer is their masterwork.

Im done with season 1 it's one of the best animes out here now... Im going to read the manga after I'm done with Tower of God..

The animation is top notch.

With that said,they should have put the Demon Train arc in season 2 instead of a movie. I guess,they did that because the next arc after it is long.

Count23

International
International Member
Anyone checking out "African Salaryman"? Got some laughs out of me from this first ep.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Have you been watching Seven Deadly Sins....I heard the new studio been censoring it.... @fonzerrillii

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Crazy thing is that his employers let him take those hiatuses because 1)that's how he negotiated his contract after yu yu hakuso 2) whenever he comes off hiatus he releases enough chapters for a volume which fly off the shelves and 3) he's married to the mangaka of sailor moon, so he's not hurting for money.

I heard it's more about his health but I did read an article last year he wants to finish it though....

We're far from it being done because he's been introducing new characters and plot and not resolving it..

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I decided to read 666 satan by Seishi Kishimoto,the younger twin brother of Masashi Kishimoto,who did Naruto.....

Ive been putting off 666 Satan off for years now....