*** aLL THiNGs BaTTLe RaP *** Official Thread (everything battle rap related)

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
aaktzljlfg241.jpg

Gotta admit...

So far, the 3 battles on this "Rookies vs Vets 2" card that's airing on Caffeine right now ARE FIRE!!!! :yes:

Jey The Nightwing just BODYBAGGED Shotgun Suge. :eek:

And Drugz had 3 great rounds. :yes: This was definitely the BEST performance & BEST bars he has ever spit...
But Rum Nitty just dropped an OVERDOSE of Wild Punchlines on him. :yes:

This battle reminded me of Tay Roc vs. Daylyt... Tay Roc did his thing but he was no match for Daylyt.
They were just on 2 different levels. Same with Drugz vs Rum Nitty.

Right now, I'm watching Chilla Jones punish "the best" Jerry Wes we've seen. :rolleyes:
Suge was cool in the 1rst but he definitely got his ass kicked.

That Chilla Jones-Jerry Wess battle was fire

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Suge was cool in the 1rst but he definitely got his ass kicked.

That Chilla Jones-Jerry Wess battle was fire
Co-sign!!!!! :yes:

If they had put these 3 battles.... plus the Aye Verb vs Geechi Gotti battle and the Tay Roc vs Daylyt battle all on the SAME CARD :rolleyes:.... it would've been one of the VERY BEST cards that URL had ever assembled in the last 5-8 years, at least. :yes:

Last edited:

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Y'all might wanna keep an eye out for this one. :yes:
It's shaping up to become a really BIG rivalry & grudge match. :yes:

(And I have a feeling this matchup might be a contender for "Battle of the Year" when it's all said & done. :dunno:)

North vs. South Carolina = T-Top vs Swamp :yes:

For the past few weeks, there has been ALOT of confusion as to 'who is actually battling who'... and 'who is NOT battling who'.... and 'when / if this battle will ever happen'... but on Caffeine today, Beasley eventually steps in to clarify all the controversy.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
BREAKING NEWS: MATH HOFFA IS STARTING HIS OWN LEAGUE.

THE *LEGENDS ONLY* BATTLE LEAGUE
FEATURING (LEGENDARY) INDUSTRY RAPPERS VS (LEGENDARY) BATTLE RAPPERS.

THE FIRST BATTLE TO DROP WILL BE...... MATH HOFFA vs METHOD MAN :yes:

HERE'S A CLIP.... But I dunno if all the battles in this league will just be quick 1-rounders.... or full-fledged 3-rounders. :dunno:

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched Mike P vs Bill Collector last night. Bill gave Mike that work. 3-0 body bag. If Bill can come like that every battle, he got that 25k easy. He always had the performance but if he has the bars like he had this battle he'll be unstoppable.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
BREAKING NEWS: MATH HOFFA IS STARTING HIS OWN LEAGUE.

THE *LEGENDS ONLY* BATTLE LEAGUE
FEATURING (LEGENDARY) INDUSTRY RAPPERS VS (LEGENDARY) BATTLE RAPPERS.

THE FIRST BATTLE TO DROP WILL BE...... MATH HOFFA vs METHOD MAN :yes:

HERE'S A CLIP.... But I dunno if all the battles in this league will just be quick 1-rounders.... or full-fledged 3-rounders. :dunno:

them niggas look like they could be brothers lol

I'm looking forward to it

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Murda Mook is coming back to battle on Summer Madness vs Brizz Rawstein who he swung on during a 2 on 2 battle last year. Also K Shine is gonna be battling Chess who is back to choking.
Nevermind. The battle is off. Brizz Rawstein backed out of the battle. They did announce that while Mook won't be battling on Summer Madness he'll be battling at the end of October against an opponent that they'll announce on Summer Madness.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nevermind. The battle is off. Brizz Rawstein backed out of the battle. They did announce that while Mook won't be battling on Summer Madness he'll be battling at the end of October against an opponent that they'll announce on Summer Madness.
Yeah, Piperboy went in on Brizz earlier.... but then he made a 2nd video & said he spoke directly to Brizz for about an hour this morning .... and Piperboy said after that 1-hour convo, he had to take his original video down... because if anyone else was in Brizz's shoes... and they found out what Brizz told him, they wouldn't battle Mook either. under those circumstances..... and they would probably pull out at the last minute also, just like Brizz did. Or they wouldn't blame him for pulling out at the last minute. (Piperboy literally said: "If it was ME... I woulda pulled out that battle at thge last minute also. Brizz did the right thing.")

So Piperboy said: "It's not my place to tell everyone what's going on... that's some information that gotta come from Brizz himself. Out of respect for Brizz, Im going to hold off on saying anything else & let him tell it himself."

:dunno:

Personally, I think that after seeing that Smack had paid Tsu Surf about $70k to choke his way thru the Lux Battle.......Brizz probably found out what Smack / Caffeine was gonna pay Mook.... and he felt crazy disrespected at the MASSIVE DISPARITY in their paychecks. :yes:

Knowing Smack... they was probably gonna pay Mook like $200k... and pay Brizz only like $10k, or some shit like that. :rolleyes:
Or Brizz found out that he was gonna make less than the $25k winner of the Tournament.

So Brizz like... "Wait a sec, y'all gonna pay me LESS than what a PG Rookie makes in a Tournament.... when i am performing in the MAIN EVENT battle of Summer Madness? But you gonna pay Mook about a quarter of million dollars for the same performance?????" :hmm:

And Brizz probably told them... ya'll should pay me AT LEAST what you paid Surf. :yes: Or much closer to it.

But they probably didn't want to spend anymore bread on Brizz... and gave him a bunch of excuses about "why" they can't do it.". :dunno:

Just my guess.

PIPERBOY 1ST VIDEO ABOUT BRIZZ

PIPERBOY 2ND VIDEO ABOUT BRIZZ (AFTER HE SPOKE TO HIM)

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
I didn't like Verb vs Calicoe. Verb is doing too much of that rappity rap shit that doesn't mean shit to the battle and he isn't even saying stuff that's crazy. Calicoe was better back when he was battling Math Hoffa and Arsonal.

T-Top vs B-Dot was really good. Had B-Dot with a gentlemen's 30.His 3rd was crazy and Top wore that college football angle out. Didn't even bother finishing Shine vs Chess. Shine was going off and Chess' biggest battle was with himself to keep from choking.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
To me Danny won that 2-1, first and third. The fact that all the judges gave it to Holmzie was crazy to me. Goodz didn't surprise me but the rest of them did.
No way Danny doesn’t get recognized by at least ONE judge. Goods’ reason was probably the most ass of all of them. His logic was basically:
“Danny just left earff. Because you were able to get up and talk to that man means I give you MORE credit.”
Don’t get me wrong, that was an amazing battle and Holmzie was spittin’, but I had it 2-1 Danny. Also, it was really sus how Danny was winning the online vote until the last 10 seconds. It was like Smack had that American Idol auto-vote machine and helped that man out. Whatever. Let’s see what happens in the final.
#Dannyrobbed

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
No way Danny doesn’t get recognized by at least ONE judge. Goods’ reason was probably the most ass of all of them. His logic was basically:
“Danny just left earff. Because you were able to get up and talk to that man means I give you MORE credit.”
Don’t get me wrong, that was an amazing battle and Holmzie was spittin’, but I had it 2-1 Danny. Also, it was really sus how Danny was winning the online vote until the last 10 seconds. It was like Smack had that American Idol auto-vote machine and helped that man out. Whatever. Let’s see what happens in the final.
#Dannyrobbed
Some people took screenshots that showed that Danny won the fan vote by like 20 or 30 votes. Goodz was like bars don't win battles which coming from Goodz makes sense cause he's not bar heavy. He's the guy who stood in front of Hitman and said "You were D1 right? Well you'll be D 1 to die" 40 Barz didn't even have a reason she just gave her score and stopped. My problem was that some of the stuff Holmzie was rehashed versions of other things that people said and the whole these guys never battled again on URL after battling me thing wasn't true.
Holmzie won the final but I heard that the battle wasn't good.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
URL card today at 5pm. Men vs Women. URL vs QOTR. Some interesting matchups including Charlie Clips vs Couture, his ex girlfriend and O'fficial vs Arsonal and40 B.A.R.S vs Tsu Surf.
Also
E-Hart vs K-Shine
Casey Jay vs Swamp
C3 vs Rum Nitty
Vixen the Assasin vs DNA

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ya’ll watching that Tay Roc v Murda Mook?
We at the final...tune in.
Im
Late, my bad...
Caffeine app. Free. Ya’ll got about 10 mins

SirRahX

Recluse
BGOL Investor
URL card today at 5pm. Men vs Women. URL vs QOTR. Some interesting matchups including Charlie Clips vs Couture, his ex girlfriend and O'fficial vs Arsonal and40 B.A.R.S vs Tsu Surf.
Also
E-Hart vs K-Shine
Casey Jay vs Swamp
C3 vs Rum Nitty
Vixen the Assasin vs DNA

Surf lost again

Ya’ll watching that Tay Roc v Murda Mook?
We at the final...tune in.
Im
Late, my bad...
Caffeine app. Free. Ya’ll got about 10 mins

Any links? Greatly appreciated

Reactions: 305

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
cassidyvshitman.png

Rare Breed Entertainment // Max Out

Anybody else watch this? :dunno:

Cassidy and his fans are delusional. They think he won. :smh:

The reality is.... Cassidy got KO’d.

Hitman went first & won the 1st round..... EASILY.
His energy & performance was OUTSTANDING in the 1st round.

So Cassidy tried to 'real talk' him to death... and it worked only for like the 1st minute or so... but halfway thru his round you will realize that Cassidy is NOT spitting any PUNCHLINES. :hmm: So the fans in the crowd who are cheering his bars wildly are acting very Stannish. :hmm:

Hitman 1-0. Clearly.

--------------------------------------------
Ironically, they BOTH got boo'ed several times in the 2nd round, so that round was a wash.

Honestly, to me Hitman WAS much better than Cassidy in the 2nd round... but it seemed as though the Cassidy Stans started all the booing Hitman in the 2nd round... Hitman's bars did fall off a little bit, but personally I didn't think it merited all the boo's that he got :dunno: I thought the Atlanta crowd went a bit overboard with the booing at this point........ so then the other fans who were waiting for Cassidy to spit some good punchlines 'took over' the booing duties while Cassidy was rapping. :yes:

In my head, I was like: "Nah son, Ya'll not gonna Boo the shit outta Hitman's decent bars... but then let all these BASIC, bullshit Cassidy's bars slide. :hmm: That would be too much BIAS... and way TOO obvious."

Nobody won that round with THAT MUCH booing happening on both sides, imo. :smh:
But in the 3rd.... Hitman's camp brought all the FIREWORKS. :yes: They made the battle VERY memorable. :yes:

Hitman closed the show, like a LEGEND. :yes:

Hitman's little brother Showout got involved and he LITERALLY made Cassidy run off the stage :D.......
right before Nick Canon made a "last second" cameo, to give Hitman the" Bodybag Win" for a great ending. :yes:

Let me repeat.... SHOWOUT. BULLIED. CASSIDY. INTO. RUNNING. TO. THE. VERY. BACK. OF. THE. STAGE. :yes:

Now all these Cassidy fans are ANGRY all over Twitter... because they refuse to accept what everyone saw. :lol:

Btw, Cassidy got booed AGAIN in the 3rd. :yes: Several times. :yes:
Because he tried to 'act tough' & spit some tough bars AFTER Showout pulled his whole card & practically chased his whole crew offstage. Almost singlehandedly. :rolleyes:

So anyone who thinks Cassidy won this battle COMPLETELY IGNORES the fact that he got BOO'ED BADLY in both the 2nd & 3rd rounds. :hmm:

Hitman won 2-0. (With a KO assist in the 3rd round, from Showout & Nick Canon.)

The Best Battle of the Night was............ ILL WILL vs A-Ward :yes:

This was the 'most competitive' battle of the whole event..... with the 'best bars' spit by BOTH sides. :yes:

Not gonna lie.... ILL Will went first.... and A-Ward's FIRST (100% freestyle) rebuttal.... right out the gate... damn near bodybagged WILL. :eek:
I was like.... "Holy Shit!!! :eek: IF A-Ward spits 3 full rounds of "Pure Ether" like his 1st round... ILL WILL is gonna get BODIED. BADLY." :eek:

But then ILL WILL pulls off one of the BEST 2nd round comebacks I have ever seen. :yes::rolleyes:

This battle is a classic. :yes:

Clone vs Bigg K

Bigg K just manhandled Clone with an overdose of haymakers... but it was only 7 days notice for both of them... So Clone did "good enough" with just 1 week of preparation in his very first RBE battle to merit getting more battles on RBE. This loss won't affect him at all. :smh:

With more time.... Clone can probably put on a much better performance.

I think the whole crowd knew that.

Showoff vs Rosenberg Raw

This was a decent battle. Rosenberg won.

The Worst Battle of the Night was............ O-Red vs Jag :smh:

This battle was terrible. On both sides.
It was the 3rd battle of the night... right in the middle of all the battles..... and it damn near put EVERYONE in the building to sleep. :sleep:

O-Red beat himself, imo.
Felt like he did not take Jag seriously. :smh: So he didn't write anything special.
His bars were extremely boring... and in the 3rd round he started losing his voice & he finished weak.

It was a fitting end to his lackluster performance, overall. :sleep:

Meanwhile, Jag spit ALOT of mediocre bars.
All the punchlines he though was gonna "shake the room'..... just landed with a thud, instead.

Every round, Jag left the door open for a 'focused' O-Red to bodybag him.
But every round, O-Red spit some bullshit & never took advantage. :smh:

Between the 2nd & 3rd round.... on a hot mic.... I even heard Jag whisper to O-Red something like: "Shhheeit, I was terrible. You can whup my ass if you BRING IT this round, my G."

He said was something like that. :dunno:

Not sure of the exact words he used :dunno:... but the crux of it was Jag was both acknowledging that he just spit a weak round, while also acknowledging that O-Red could mollywhop him... if he had some good shit to say.

Nobody won. I couldn't pick a winner. :dunno:

They were equally awful.

But I guess Jag wins by default since O-Red couldn't capitalize & Jag made it debatable. :dunno:

It was a good move for ARP to hold the Bigg K battle after this one.
Beacause Bigg K really woke the crowd back up with his punchlines, right before the Cassidy / Hitman battle.

This battle drained the energy in the room.... but Bigg K brought it back.

Last edited:

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cassidyvshitman.png

So Cassidy tried to 'real talk' him to death... and it worked only for like the 1st minute or so... but halfway thru his round you will realize that Cassidy is NOT spitting any PUNCHLINES. :hmm: So the fans in the crowd who are cheering his bars wildly are acting very Stannish. :hmm:

Hitman 1-0. Clearly.

Ironically, they BOTH got boo'ed several times in the 2nd round, so that round was a wash.

Honestly, to me Hitman WAS much better than Cassidy in the 2nd round... but it seemed as though the Cassidy Stans started all the booing Hitman in the 2nd round... Hitman's bars did fall off a little bit, but personally I didn't think it merited all the boo's that he got :dunno: I thought the Atlanta crowd went a bit overboard with the booing at this point........ so then the other fans who were waiting for Cassidy to spit some good punchlines 'took over' the booing duties while Cassidy was rapping. :yes:

In my head, I was like: "Nah son, Ya'll not gonna Boo the shit outta Hitman's decent bars... but then let all these BASIC, bullshit Cassidy's bars slide. :hmm: That would be too much BIAS... and way TOO obvious."

But in the 3rd.... Hitman's camp brought all the FIREWORKS. :yes: They made the battle VERY memorable. :yes:

Showoff got involved and he LITERALLY made Cassidy run off the stage.......
right before Nick Canon made a "last second" cameo, to give Hitman the" Bodybag Win" for a great ending. :yes:

Let me repeat.... SHOWOFF. BULLIED. CASSIDY. INTO. RUNNING. TO. THE. VERY. BACK. OF. THE. STAGE. :yes:

Now all these Cassidy fans are ANGRY all over Twitter... because they refuse to accept what everyone saw. :lol:

Because he tried to 'act tough' & spit tough bars AFTER Showtime pulled his whole card & practically chased his whole crew offstage. :rolleyes:

So anyone who thinks Cassidy won this battle COMPLETELY IGNORES the fact that he got BOO'ED BADLY in both the 2nd & 3rd rounds. :hmm:

Hitman 2-0. (With a KO in the 3rd round.)

This was the 'most competitive' battle of the whole event..... with the 'best bars' spit by BOTH sides. :yes:

Not gonna lie.... ILL Will went first.... and A-Ward's FIRST (100% freestyle) rebuttal.... right out the gate... damn near bodybagged WILL. :eek:
I was like.... "Holy Shit!!! :eek: IF A-Ward spits 3 full rounds of "Pure Ether" like his 1st round... ILL WILL is gonna get BODIED. BADLY." :eek:

But then ILL WILL pulls off one of the BEST 2nd round comebacks I have ever seen. :yes::rolleyes:

Clone vs Bigg K

Bigg K just manhandled Clone with an overdose of haymakers... but it was only 7 days notice for both of them... So Clone did "good enough" with just 1 week of preparation in his very first RBE battle to merit getting more battles on RBE. This loss won't affect him at all. :smh:

Showoff vs Rosenberg Raw

It was the 3rd battle of the night... right in the middle of all the battles..... and it damn near put EVERYONE in the building to sleep. :sleep:

O-Red beat himself, imo.
Felt like he did not take Jag seriously. :smh: So he didn't write anything special.
His bars were extremely boring... and in the 3rd round he started losing his voice & he finished weak.

All the punchlines he though was gonna "shake the room'..... just landed with a thud, instead.

Between the 2nd & 3rd round.... on a hot mic.... I even heard Jag whisper to O-Red something like: "Shhheeit, I was terrible. You can whup my ass if you BRING IT this round, my G."

Not sure of the exact words he used :dunno:... but the crux of it was Jag was both acknowledging that he just spit a weak round, while also acknowledging that O-Red could mollywhop him... if he had some good shit to say.

They were equally awful.

But I guess Jag wins by default since O-Red couldn't capitalize & Jag made it debatable. :dunno:

Beacause Bigg K really woke the crowd back up with his punchlines, right before the Cassidy / Hitman battle.

These clowns didn't have a start time for the event on the poster. When I ordered the 1st round of Cassidy/Hitman was starting.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These clowns didn't have a start time for the event on the poster. When I ordered the 1st round of Cassidy/Hitman was starting.
Yup. Agreed.
It was supposed to start at 1PM. But it actually started around 1:45PM.

I got lucky. I went to buy the PPV at 1PM and noticed there was no "start time" ANYWHERE. :hhm:
They didn't even put a "start time"on the page where you pay your money. Smh. Facepalm.

So I went to RBE's Twitter page and scrolled thru a bunch of tweets & finally found the start time.

btw, If you already paid for the PPV... you can go back to the website & watch all the battles on VOD.
They should be up by now. :dunno:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
cassidyvshitman.png

Hitman 1-0. Clearly.

Showoff got involved and he LITERALLY made Cassidy run off the stage.......

Let me repeat.... SHOWOFF. BULLIED. CASSIDY. INTO. RUNNING. TO. THE. VERY. BACK. OF. THE. STAGE. :yes:

Because he tried to 'act tough' & spit some tough bars AFTER Showoff pulled his whole card & practically chased his whole crew offstage. Almost singlehandedly. :rolleyes:

Hitman won 2-0. (With a KO in the 3rd round, from Nick Canon.)

Clone vs Bigg K

Showoff vs Rosenberg Raw

O-Red beat himself, imo.

They were equally awful.

Nice breakdown. Sounds like a disappointment after URL had a very good card last week minus the trash main event with Mook and Calicoe being horrible.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Some battlerap awkwardness. Surf doing what he does best. Talking shit but high quality shit talking. This is worth the watch all the way through.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
The URL just announced their Ultimate Madness 3 competitors and 1rst round matchups. This time around there's gonna be men and women along with some top tiers.
Here's the 1rst round

dqfT81GdtQL_aIqdWBpHmLY9GRGft2FFPTppUkzlgjDXzsS4LYOU3jUgfW_i_J07EM7JvzDwQzET9Q=s640-c-fcrop64=1,0000018afffffe75-nd
Not feeling match up. Why is Jakkboy on the roster? ? Cortez stays Meh. Prep. Really. No stimulus out yet.