*** aLL THiNGs BaTTLe RaP *** Official Thread (everything battle rap related)

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yo I heard Lux got busy at Nome X. And Dalyt vs Tay Roc was a classic.

Can't wait to check em out
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

OK, I watched the whole thing on Caffeine when it started at 5pm.

MY SUMMARY...

MIke P. BODIED Saga something awful. Easy 3-0. Saga choked BADLY. Every. Single. Round. :smh:
Saga had a terrible night. :smh: But when you factor in 'prep time'..... someone else had an EVEN WORSE night, imo. :rolleyes:

Geechi Gotti vs. Verb was a classic. This was a preference battle, imo. Personally, I thought Geechi killed Verb, but it could go 2-1 either way. Depending on whoever's style you like more. :dunno: .

Daylyt vs. Tay Roc. :yes::yes: This was the battle of the night :yes::yes: And will probably be the BEST Battle of the WHOLE YEAR. :yes::yes:
This was (quite possibly) THE VERY BEST 3 ROUNDS I have ever seen Tay Roc spit. Ever. Hands down. Bar None. :yes::yes:

Tay Roc WAS READY. EXTREMELY FOCUSED. CAME "FULLY PREPARED".
AND MAYBE IT COULD EVEN BE THE VERY BEST PERFORMANCE OF HIS WHOLE CAREER. :yes::yes::yes:

AND TAY ROC STILL LOST 3-0. :yes: CLEARLY. :yes: NO DEBATING. :yes:

BECAUSE DAYLYT LEFT EARTH IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS OF ROUND 1............ AND NEVER CAME BACK. :rolleyes:
IT WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE. :yes: AND EXTREMELY CREATIVE. :yes:

I have disliked Daylyt FOR MANY YEARS... (mostly because of all of his dumbass antics).... but I can also admit tonight that THIS VERSION of Daylyt might arguably be the NUMBER #1 PEN in ALL of Battle Rap. Bar None. :eek:

Lemme make myself clear.... Tay Roc was NOT wack. Not At all. He Fought HARD!!! :yes:

Daylyt was just on a whole different level. :yes: His wordplay was crazy.

Honestly, Daylyt probably could have BODYBAGGED Mook or Lux tonight with THAT level of penmanship & showmanship. He was THAT good. :yes: Real Talk.

This battle Alone.... was worth the price of admission. :yes:

Because Loaded Lux vs. Tsu Surf.... was VERY UNDERWHELMING... because of Surf. :hmm:

Lux KILLED Him. 3-0. Put him in a lackluster & very sloppy bodybag..... But it wasn't as good as the Daylyt vs. Roc battle. :smh:

And the worst part was... they changed the time / rules at the very last minute to penalize Lux & help Surf out as much as possible. :hmm:

Right before the battle started, they announced that the 1st round was going to have a 6:30 sec time limit. :hmm:
And the 2nd & 3rd rounds were going to have a 5:00 minute time limit. :hmm:

The end result????

Surf chokes BADLY in the 1st AND 3rd rounds... (not a small stumble :smh:... he straight up CHOKED OUT of both rounds)... and he spits a really SHORT 2nd round. (Every round, this nucca Surf was LITERALLY saying "Jersey" out of nowhere.... and just completely stopped rapping. :smh:)

I was like... "Dude, this effort cannot be what you give after 8-10 whole months of preparation & shit talking." :hmm:

Meanwhile, every round Lux is spitting so many bars.... (while talking to Surf's soul :rolleyes:).... it ALSO seemed like Lux was choking because the judges kept cutting him off and yelling "time!!" to end the round. :hmm: So Lux was stopping abruptly (mid-bar) every single round. :smh:

They cannot keep cutting Lux off. :smh: That should have never happened. :smh:
Let that man FINISH his verse, at the very least. :hmm:

This whole battle was just a BAD MISMATCH. From the start.
After that absolute shit-show of a performance... Surf needs to battle ALL them dudes he been ducking for years, to make up for it.
JJDD, Cortez, JC, Math, Iron Solomon..... Surf can no longer talk shit about ANY of them "not being on his level". :smh:

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

MY SUMMARY...

MIke P. BODIED Saga something awful. Easy 3-0. Saga choked BADLY. Every. Single. Round. :smh:
Saga had a terrible night. :smh: But when you factor in 'prep time'..... someone else had an EVEN WORSE night, imo. :rolleyes:

Geechi Gotti vs. Verb. This was a preference battle, imo. Personally, I thought Geechi killed Verb, but it could go 2-1 either way. Depending on whoever's style you like more. :dunno: So it's a classic.

Daylyt vs. Tay Roc. :yes::yes: This was the battle of the night :yes::yes: And will probably be the BEST Battle of the WHOLE YEAR. :yes::yes:
This was (quite possibly) THE VERY BEST 3 ROUNDS I have ever seen Tay Roc spit. Ever. Hands down. Bar None. :yes::yes:

Tay Roc was READY. FOCUSED. CAME PREPARED. AND MAYBE IT WAS THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF HIS WHOLE CAREER. :yes:

AND TAY ROC STILL LOST 3-0. :yes: CLEARLY. :yes: NO DEBATING.

BECAUSE DAYLYT LEFT EARTH IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS OF ROUND 1............ AND NEVER CAME BACK.
:rolleyes: THAT WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE. :yes: AND EXTREMELY CREATIVE. :yes:

I have disliked Daylyt FOR MANY YEARS... (mostly because of all of his dumbass antics).... but I can also admit tonight that THIS VERSION of Daylyt might arguably be the NUMBER #1 PEN in ALL of Battle Rap. Bar None. :eek:

Daylyt probably could have BODYBAGGED Mook or Lux tonight with THAT level of penmanship & showmanship. He was THAT good. :yes: Real Talk.

Because Loaded Lux vs. Tsu Surf.... was VERY UNDERWHELMING... because of Surf. :hmm:

Lux KILLED Him. 3-0. Put him in a lackluster & very sloppy bodybag..... But it wasn't as good as the Daylyt vs. Roc battle. :smh:

And the worst part was... they changed the time / rules at the very last minute to penalize Lux & help Surf out as much as possible. :hmm:

Right before the battle started, they announced that the 1st round was going to have a 6:30 sec time limit. :hmm:

The end result????

Surf chokes BADLY in the 1st AND 3rd rounds... (not a small stumble :smh:... he straight up CHOKED OUT of both rounds)... and he spits a really SHORT 2nd round. (Every round, this nucca Surf was LITERALLY saying "Jersey" out of nowhere.... and just completely stopped rapping. :smh:)

I was like... "Dude, this effort cannot be what you give after 8-10 whole months of preparation & shit talking." :hmm:

Meanwhile, every round Lux is spitting so many bars.... (while talking to Surf's soul :rolleyes).... it ALSO seemed like Lux was choking because the judges kept cutting him off and yelling "time!!" to end the round. :hmm: So Lux was stopping abruptly (mid-bar) every single round. :smh:

After that absolute shit-show of a performance... Surf needs to battle ALL them dudes he been ducking for years, to make up for it.
JJDD, Cortez, JC, Math, Iron Solomon..... Surf can no longer talk shit about ANY of them "not being on his level". :smh:
Nice. Great breakdown.

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor

MY SUMMARY...

Geechi Gotti vs. Verb was a classic. This was a preference battle, imo. Personally, I thought Geechi killed Verb, but it could go 2-1 either way. Depending on whoever's style you like more. :dunno: .

AND MAYBE IT COULD EVEN BE THE VERY BEST PERFORMANCE OF HIS WHOLE CAREER. :yes::yes::yes:

BECAUSE DAYLYT LEFT EARTH IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS OF ROUND 1............ AND NEVER CAME BACK. :rolleyes:

Lemme make myself clear.... Tay Roc was NOT wack. Not At all. He Fought HARD!!! :yes:

Honestly, Daylyt probably could have BODYBAGGED Mook or Lux tonight with THAT level of penmanship & showmanship. He was THAT good. :yes: Real Talk.

The end result????

Meanwhile, every round Lux is spitting so many bars.... (while talking to Surf's soul :rolleyes:).... it ALSO seemed like Lux was choking because the judges kept cutting him off and yelling "time!!" to end the round. :hmm: So Lux was stopping abruptly (mid-bar) every single round. :smh:

If you missed it on Caffeine is it possible to watch later?

da Establishment

Star
BGOL Investor

MY SUMMARY...

The end result????

I agree with your breakdown 110 %

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what I like to know.
Mane I went ahead and brokedown and subscribed to the URL app. They haven't uploaded them shits yet but I they'll upload the battles there months before they hit YouTube.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member

That's what I like to know.
Mane I went ahead and brokedown and subscribed to the URL app. They haven't uploaded them shits yet but I they'll upload the battles there months before they hit YouTube.
Assist. Nowadays Smack/URL uses 3 different video platforms. (ie Caffeine, The App and Youtube.)

The sole purpose of the Caffeine App is to live stream video, in real time. So the Caffeine App is where all the Battles will air Live, on the day of the event. Simply put, Caffeine is their Live Video Platform.

Then during the next few days after the event, they begin to post all the battles on the URL App. The App is their (VOD) Video On Demand platform. They usually post the first Battle within 24 hours. So I have a feeling they will drop either that Geechi vs. Aye Verb or that Daylyt vs Tay Roc battle later today, or tomorrow (Monday) morning, to get things started.

The URL YouTube channel is pretty much only used nowadays to post trailers, in order to promote the next event. They hardly post any battles on YouTube anymore. So YouTube has become their Video Promotions & Advertising Platform.

Hope this helps. :dunno:

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ok this dude verbalized what I felt about the Daylyt vs Tay Roc battle. I am a Loaded Lux fan... but I agree with everything he just said. :yes: I Co-sign his sentiments. :yes:

:lol::roflmao::lol:

ON A SIDENOTE. >> After watching last night's performance... if anyone ever DESERVED to battle Lux..... it's Daylyt. :yes: He has definitely reached "The Mountain Top" of Battle Rap. No question. :yes: (In fact, ssshhhheeeeiiiiiiittttt...... after y'all watch that battle between Daylyt & Tay Roc for yourselves... some of y'all might think Lux, or Mook are the ones who DESERVE to battle Daylyt. :dunno: Just saying.)

Last edited:
Reactions: fu2

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor

MY SUMMARY...

The end result????

Surf chokes BADLY in the 1st AND 3rd rounds... (not a small stumble :smh:... he straight up CHOKED OUT of both rounds)... and he spits a really SHORT 2nd round. (Every round, this nucca Surf was LITERALLY saying "Jersey" out of nowhere.... and just completely stopped rapping. :smh:.

Good breakdown. I personally don't consider Verb vs Gotti a classic but it's an excellent battle. Daylyt vs Tay Roc was fire. People were worried that Daylyt might do something stupid and pull an antic but this was Daylyt at his best. He was extremely lyrical and saying things that were specifically about his opponent. No random ass filler this time. Daylyt was the best performance of the night.

I don't think that Mike P is trash but I'm not a particularly big fan either but he won easily. Saga was terrible. His 3rd could have been good but he couldn't get thru that clean either. With this bad performance I expect Saga to go off in the Ultimate Madness 2 tournament that starts in a couple of weeks

You didn't mention the finals of the tournament between Jey the Nightwing and Fonz. Underwhelming as both have had better showings. Guess the event and 2 weeks prep time got the better of them. Congrats to Fonz for winning but choosing to battle K Shine in the future may not be a smart decision.

As for Surf he didn''t really deserve the battle in the 1rst place and this battle showed why. For all his bragging about his great battles in the past he doesn't clearly win and many times he doesn't show up prepared. How a man who choked in every battle he had for like 4 or 5 years gets one of the top guys in battle rap is beyond me. The only thing that made this worse is that Tay Roc and Daylyt coming off their great battle bragged about how prepared Surf was and how he'd be on another level for the battle. Wrong on both acccounts.

And Surf is still going to talk trash about those people not being on his level. I doubt that he battles any of them besides maybe JJDD and Solomon and fans will buy whatever slant he uses to duck them just like they always do.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Here's another one in case you're interested

This was hilarious!!!! :D He got jokes. :yes:

And his analysis was on point. :yes:
I agree with what he said about the battles.

Especially what he says starting at the 31:00 min mark about Lux battling Daylyt. :yes:

This version of Daylyt who just battled Tay Roc can easily WASH Lux Badly... if Lux doesn’t bring his A++ Game. That’s gonna be an Epic battle, if both of them show up with their very best material. :yes: Just saying.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You didn't mention the finals of the tournament between Jey the Nightwing and Fonz. Underwhelming as both have had better showings. Guess the event and 2 weeks prep time got the better of them. Congrats to Fonz for winning but choosing to battle K Shine in the future may not be a smart decision.
That was the funniest part of the whole night, in my opinion. :D

When Fonz called out K-Shine.... everyone in the building (and watching at home) pretty much had this same reaction (including myself)....

giphy.gif

"Grand Opening. Grand Closing"

:roflmao::lol::lol::roflmao3::lol:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I follow Battlerapsfanitic :lol:

Excuse his over the top reactions but he almost always have the full battles.
These two should suffice until URL release the videos.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
That was the funniest part of the whole night, in my opinion. :D

When Fonz called out K-Shine.... everyone in the building (and watching at home) pretty much had this same reaction (including myself)....

giphy.gif

"Grand Opening. Grand Closing"

:roflmao::lol::lol::roflmao3::lol:
Smack had to be thinking the point of this tournament is to create a new face that we can build up and do something with and Fonz you're fucking all that up. He'd been better off choosing Nitty or Tay Roc.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I caught what I wanted to see which was the Daylyt/Roc Battle. I can't say more than what's been said. Roc was beasting. Daylyt made Mastered Ultra Instinct his base form.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
AYO. WTF!!!!!!!

YO SMACK / BEASLEY.... Y'ALL DEAD WRONG FOR PULLING THIS BULLSHIT. :hmm::angry::smh::hmm::angry::hmm::curse:

I'm talking about........ Surf vs. Lux dropped on the App today. :hmm:

Now, I watched the battle on Caffeine when it aired LIVE..... IN REAL TIME. :hmm:

BUT NOW URL/CAFFEINE HAS EDITED OUT ALL OF TSU SURF'S STUMBLES & CHOKES. :hmm: THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT, SMACK. :hmm:

AND THEY EVEN ADDED ALL KINDS OF "AUDIO ISSUES" & "FEEDBACK" & "MIC POPPING" SOUNDS WHILE SURF IS RAPPING THAT ****DID NOT**** HAPPEN DURING THE LIVE BATTLE. :hmm:

THE WORST PART IS THEY EVEN EDITED OUT SURF LITERALLY SAYING "JERSEY" TO END ROUND 1. :hmm: THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT, SMACK. :hmm:

NOW THE WHOLE BATTLE SEEMS SOOOOOOO MUCH CLOSER THAN IT ACTUALLY WAS. :hmm:

BECAUSE ALL OF SURF'S LONG PAUSES... AND REWINDING HIS BARS... AND HIS PACING AROUND LUX FOR 10-20 SECONDS... WALKING IN CIRCLES / WHILE MUMBLING TO HIMSELF & TRYING TO REMEMBER HIS BARS... AND ALL HIS "JERSEY-ING" OUT OF ROUNDS .....HAVE BEEN REMOVED. :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

It's not even the same battle anymore. :smh:

NAH MAYNE, WE NOT DOING THIS. :hmm: THIS WILL NOT STAND. :hmm:

Seems URL is trying to 'save' Surf's reputation.... and it is failing miserably with the fans who actually watched the battle LIVE. :hmm:

If this new Caffeine deal means that certain battle rappers (like Surf and others) are going to get 'special treatment' and get their mistakes 'completely erased'.... then URL has lost ALL their credibility... and It's time for RBE or KOTD to take over the culture. Real Talk.

I'd rather watch RBE (or KOTD) battles that DO NOT sugarcoat the outcome. :hmm:

If you choked... you choked... Man the fuck up & Deal with it. :yes: End of story.
THIS IS BATTLE RAP. NOBODY GETS A PASS.

That's how it has always been from the very beginning.

IT's like watching a boxing match.... but they edited out one fighter who got DOMINATED... and spent the vast majority of his time "running away" during the whole fight... and got knocked down several times, every single round... and all you see is when they 'exchange punches' a few times.

It's not the same fight anymore. :smh:

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AYO. WTF!!!!!!!

YO SMACK / BEASLEY.... Y'ALL DEAD WRONG FOR PULLING THIS BULLSHIT. :hmm::angry::smh::hmm::angry::hmm::curse:

I'm talking about........ Surf vs. Lux dropped on the App today. :hmm:

Now, I watched the battle on Caffeine when it aired LIVE..... IN REAL TIME. :hmm:

BUT NOW URL/CAFFEINE HAS EDITED OUT ALL OF TSU SURF'S STUMBLES & CHOKES. :hmm: THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT, SMACK. :hmm:

THEY EVEN EDITED OUT SURF LITERALLY SAYING "JERSEY" TO END ROUND 1. :hmm: THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT, SMACK.
:hmm:

NOW THE WHOLE BATTLE SEEMS SOOOOOOO MUCH CLOSER THAN IT ACTUALLY WAS. :hmm:

BECAUSE ALL OF SURF'S LONG PAUSES... AND REWINDING HIS BARS... AND HIS PACING AROUND LUX FOR 10-20 SECONDS... WALKING IN CIRCLES / WHILE TRYING TO REMEMBER HIS BARS & MUMBLING TO HIMSELF... AND ALL HIS "JERSEY-ING" OUT OF ROUNDS .....HAVE BEEN REMOVED. :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

It's not even the same battle anymore. :smh:

NAH MAYNE, WE NOT DOING THIS. :hmm: THIS WILL NOT STAND. :hmm:

Seems URL is trying to 'save' Surf's reputation.... and it is failing miserably with the fans who actually watched the battle LIVE. :hmm:

If this new Caffeine deal means that certain battle rappers (like Surf and others) are going to get 'special treatment' and get their mistakes 'completely erased'.... then URL has lost ALL their credibility... and It's time for RBE or KOTD to take over the culture. Real Talk.

I'd rather watch RBE (or KOTD) battles that DO NOT sugarcoat the outcome. :hmm:

If you choked... you choked... Man the fuck up & Deal with it. :yes: End of story.
THIS IS BATTLE RAP. NOBODY GETS A PASS.

That's how it has always been from the very beginning.

IT's like watching a boxing match.... but they edited out one fighter who got DOMINATED... and spent the vast majority of his time "running away" during the whole fight... and got knocked down several times, every single round... and all you see is when they 'exchange punches' a few times.

It's not the same fight anymore. :smh:

whaaaaa,

thats what the whole battle rap shit is about,

the perfect rounds and the fuck ups are what make

battle rap what it is,

but I can understand smack wanting to show a more entertaining content for his page...

but its a big SMACK in the face to Loaded Lux who apprently didnt choke so much..

personally tho.. watching someone choke live is one thing,

watching it again on youtube is cringe worthy,

I fuckin hate to cringe..

so I slightly understand why smack did what he did,

but it does leave a dishonest taste in your mouth...

but I aint watch a good battle rap in a minute...

I wonder what the must watch battles are......

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
whaaaaa,

thats what the whole battle rap shit is about,

the perfect rounds and the fuck ups are what make

battle rap what it is,

but I can understand smack wanting to show a more entertaining content for his page...

but its a big SMACK in the face to Loaded Lux who apprently didnt choke so much..

personally tho.. watching someone choke live is one thing,

watching it again on youtube is cringe worthy,

I fuckin hate to cringe..

so I slightly understand why smack did what he did,

but it does leave a dishonest taste in your mouth...

but I aint watch a good battle rap in a minute...

I wonder what the must watch battles are......
Agreed. :yes: Because the "fuck-ups" is exactly what SEPARATES the different levels of battle rappers. :yes:

So you are correct.... It is extremely DISHONEST if URL eliminates one guy's fuck-ups... but not everyone else's. :smh:
SO THEY GOTTA KEEP IT REAL & POST THE FUCK-UPS. :yes: UNFILTERED. UNTOUCHED. :yes:

Assist >> Here's a few (more recent) "Must Watch" Battles on the URL App are...

- Daylyt vs Tay Roc (this hasn't dropped yet tho. but keep an eye out for it) :yes::yes:
- Geechi Gotti vs. Chilla Jones :yes::yes:
- B-Dot vs The Saga :yes::yes:
- Drugz vs. Riggz
- Swamp vs NJ Twork (Swamp is on the rise :yes:)
- K-Shine vs NJ Twork (K-Shine goes off :yes:)
- Arsonal vs. Danja Zone :yes::yes:
- Danny Meyers vs NJ Twork
- Chilla Jones vs Danja Zone
- Danny Meyers vs Emerson Kennedy

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed. :yes: Because the "fuck-ups" is exactly what SEPARATES the different levels of battle rappers. :yes:

So you are correct.... It is extremely DISHONEST if URL eliminates one guy's fuck-ups... but not everyone else's. :smh:
SO THEY GOTTA KEEP IT REAL & POST THE FUCK-UPS. :yes: UNFILTERED. UNTOUCHED. :yes:

Assist >> Here's a few (more recent) "Must Watch" Battles on the URL App are...

- Daylyt vs Tay Roc (this hasn't dropped yet tho. but keep an eye out for it) :yes::yes:
- Geechi Gotti vs. Chilla Jones :yes::yes:
- B-Dot vs The Saga :yes::yes:
- Drugz vs. Riggz
- Swamp vs NJ Twork (Swamp is on the rise :yes:)
- K-Shine vs NJ Twork (K-Shine goes off :yes:)
- Arsonal vs. Danja Zone :yes::yes:
- Danny Meyers vs NJ Twork
- Chilla Jones vs Danja Zone
- Danny Meyers vs Emerson Kennedy

Hope this helps.

aiiight you got me hype about some of them,

Im gonna peep that kshine one first...

dope ass reply bruh

thanks!!!

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn just watched the Tsu Surf v Loaded Lux. I did not see the un-edited version, so seemed like a closer battle but there was no question Loaded Lux won. Some of the shit he (Lux) spit made me pause and say damn.

Really looking forward to the DayLyt battle. What is the hold up?

Last edited:

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn just watched the Tsu Surf v Loaded Lux. I did not see the un-edited version, so seemed like a closer battle but there was no question Loaded Lux won. Some of the shit he (Lux) spit made me pause and say damn.

Really looking forward to the DayLyt battle. What is the hold up?
Assist.

The Daylyt vs Tay Roc battle just dropped on the URL App. :yes: About 15 minutes ago.

3015d7ff6d4f596ae782f1404125b96b.300x168x1.jpg

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
The Ultimate Madness 2 is starting up this Saturday on Caffeine. Instead of newcomers this time it features vets like Bill Collector, Danny Myers and Mike P. B Magic was supposed to be in it but has been replaced by Young Kannon.
Also they're doing a contest where you can make picks on the brackets similar to the NCAA tournament. Winner gets 2500.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You ain’t lie.
Tay Roc lost that with three perfect rounds. That was the sharpest - most focused - fam was in recent years.
Day left Earff early and that was it. Much different when the cheerleaders aren’t there to over-react to every line. They were both spitting.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
aaktzljlfg241.jpg

Gotta admit...

So far, the 3 battles on this "Rookies vs Vets 2" card that's airing on Caffeine right now ARE FIRE!!!! :yes:

Jey The Nightwing just BODYBAGGED Shotgun Suge. :eek:

And Drugz had 3 great rounds. :yes: This was definitely the BEST performance & BEST bars he has ever spit...
But Rum Nitty just dropped an OVERDOSE of Wild Punchlines on him. :yes:

This battle reminded me of Tay Roc vs. Daylyt... Tay Roc did his thing but he was no match for Daylyt.
They were just on 2 different levels. Same with Drugz vs Rum Nitty.

Right now, I'm watching Chilla Jones punish "the best" Jerry Wes we've seen. :rolleyes: