*** aLL THiNGs BaTTLe RaP *** Official Thread (everything battle rap related)

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Heard that the entire event was trash and that Cassidy was worse this time than last time.
Yeah, heard the same.

Calico choked 2 out of 3 rounds... and Twork was so bad he still couldn’t beat him clearly. :smh:

JC bodybagged Shotgun Suge. 3-0. Clearly. No debating.

Cassidy still spitting like it’s 2003... and he got booed (again) in his hometown, in his 3rd round. Arsonal beat him with mediocre bars.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Yeah, heard the same.

Calico choked 2 out of 3 rounds... and Twork was so bad he still couldn’t beat him clearly. :smh:

JC bodybagged Shotgun Suge. 3-0. Clearly. No debating.

Cassidy still spitting like it’s 2003... and he got booed (again) in his hometown, in his 3rd round. Arsonal beat him with mediocre bars.
Suge has lost on both Cassidy cards this year. Suge was a part of the BET Award battle which probably took some of his bars away from the battle with JC. Don't blame him cause 25K is better than whatever he got from URL.

Tay Roc got booed from what I hear as he continues his fall from crowd favorite to somebody that people are looking at as a cornball.

Calicoe barely battles and hasn't had a really good performance in awhile.

Also heard DNA won the BET Award Show battle for $25k.
It supposed to air tomorrow on BET.
Maybe it's me but DNA had a bit of an advantage in the tourney cause he freestyles and all the other battle rappers involved had battled each other already while DNA has never battled any of them previously.

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Math Hoffa has a cool YouTube talk channel. This episode is Goods,Soul Khan, MisFit,and Math.

SoulKhan returning to battle rap by the way

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gaaaaat Damn. They finally released that Lux/Verb battle :furious:

Anyone catch that Aye Verb vs Lux battle this past weekend?
Didn't see it. Heard that it's 2-1 either way. Caught a little bit of Nitty vs Shine. I need to see the Jakkboy Maine-JJDD battle just to see the complete mental breakdown of Jakkboy.

Did you catch it?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Gaaaaat Damn. They finally released that Lux/Verb battle :furious:

Lol I just watched it. I’ll give it to Verb. Didn’t really live up to what I hoped. Both of em sucked in the first. They both had a fire second, it Verb went showtime. Lux had some hot spots in his third, Verb cooked a bit more. I’ll watch it again.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
(*Keith Murray Voice*) Just watched The Most Beautifullest Battle in the World... just like thaaat... and MyVerse GOT IN HER :yes:

hqdefault.jpg

This battle is WORTH watching. Trust. :yes: (Even on Mute :yes:)
These Chics was getting at each other. (Early.) With complex bars & crazy haymakers.

But MyVerse gave her "3 of them thangs" in the 2nd round.... THEN LEFT EARTH... in the 3rd round. :yes:

Good Battle. :yes: Even if it's just for the "eye candy". :sleazy:

This battle gonna get at least 1 million views. :rolleyes: No question.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Interesting. And Caffeine seems like a twitch site
It is. URL will be streaming another event next Saturday at 4 pm.
The losers of last weeks 1rst round will have battles. One of those battles, Kid Chaos vs Real Sikh could be really good. Also JC vs Loso and Bill Collector vs Glueazy will be battling on the event next week.