*** aLL THiNGs BaTTLe RaP *** Official Thread (everything battle rap related)

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Not feeling match up. Why is Jakkboy on the roster? ? Cortez stays Meh. Prep. Really. No stimulus out yet.
Jakkboy is on his apology / comeback journey, that’s why he’s been doing that survivor series thing. Agree about Cortez and Prep. If anything, I don’t get the Swamp push. He’s the absolute worse of that class...
I think the ladies win all of those battles. Drugs about to fall to 0-his existence in the URL.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The URL just announced their Ultimate Madness 3 competitors and 1rst round matchups. This time around there's gonna be men and women along with some top tiers.
Here's the 1rst round

dqfT81GdtQL_aIqdWBpHmLY9GRGft2FFPTppUkzlgjDXzsS4LYOU3jUgfW_i_J07EM7JvzDwQzET9Q=s640-c-fcrop64=1,0000018afffffe75-nd
Not feeling match up. Why is Jakkboy on the roster? ? Cortez stays Meh. Prep. Really. No stimulus out yet.
I believe that they did a random draw to determime the 1rst round matchups.

Jakkboy is on his apology / comeback journey, that’s why he’s been doing that survivor series thing. Agree about Cortez and Prep. If anything, I don’t get the Swamp push. He’s the absolute worse of that class...
I think the ladies win all of those battles. Drugs about to fall to 0-his existence in the URL.
Assist - Jackkboi was originally on the roster.... then there was some confusion with Serious Jones last week.
Serious Jones was supposed to battle Bigg K on RBE's Cassidy vs Hitman PPV (Max Out) card, this past weekend....

But Jones claimed that he got a new Parole Officer and didn't know if she would let him leave the state to go battle in Atlanta... then the same day Jackboii posted a video on Twitter accusing Serious Jones of lying because Jackkboi said the real reason was that he was scheduled to battle Rum Nitty, but Smack/Beasley dropped him from the Tourney & replaced him with Serious Jones to battle Rum Nitty at the last minute.. which led to ARP getting Clone at the last minute to replace Serious Jones against Bigg K.

So Smack & Beasley was catching A LOT of negativity from the (BRC) Battle Rap Community in general about this Tourney... because alot of fans felt that URL acted real shady toward Jackboi, Bigg K & ARP by yanking Serious Jones out of that matchup. SO in order to try & save face... to get BRC fans to tune-in.... they put Jackkboi back on the card & gave him a tough (top tier) opponent that is "just as good" as his original opponent.

Plus, I heard Smack upped the tournament prize money. :dunno:
Last year 2020... Fonz won $25,000 dollars for winning UM.
This year 2021... the Winner gets $100,000 dollars for winning UM. :eek2: :eek2:

I like the fact that they added some of the Female Battlers as well.
It's gonna be an all-out War for that $100k. :yes:

I think there's gonna be a lot of surprises & upsets :yes:.... because folks are going to bring their Top A-Game for THAT amount of money.
That's easily THE MOST amount of money that ANY one of them has ever earned for a singe battle, or for multiple battles.

Last edited:

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Assist - Jackkboi was originally on the roster.... then there was some confusion with Serious Jones last week.
Serious Jones was supposed to battle Bigg X on RBE's Cassidy vs Hitman PPV (Max Out) card, this past weekend....

But Jones claimed that he got a new Parole Officer and didn't know if she would let him leave the state to go battle in Atlanta... then the same day Jackboii posted a video on Twitter accusing Serious Jones of lying because Jackkboi said the real reason was that he was scheduled to battle Rum Nitty, but Smack/Beasley dropped him from the Tourney & replaced him with Serious Jones to battle Rum Nitty at the last minute.. which led to ARP getting Clone at the last minute to replace Serious Jones against Bigg X.

So Smack & Beasley was catching A LOT of negativity from the (BRC) Battle Rap Community in general about this Tourney... because alot of fans felt that URL acted real shady toward Jackboi, Bigg K & ARP by yanking Serious Jones out of that matchup. SO in order to try & save face... to get BRC fans to tune-in.... they put Jackkboi back on the card & gave him a tough (top tier) opponent that is "just as good" as his original opponent.

This year 2021... the Winner gets $100,000 dollars for winning UM. :eek2: :eek2:

I think there's gonna be a lot of surprises & upsets :yes:.... because folks are going to bring their Top A-Game for THAT amount of money.
That's easily THE MOST amount of money that ANY one of them has ever earned for a singe battle, or for multiple battles.
Yo, good looks for that behind-the-REAL-scene sh*t. I heard about the changes but not that beasley shit.
It makes sense now.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Serious Jones was supposed to battle Bigg K on RBE's Cassidy vs Hitman PPV (Max Out) card, this past weekend....

But Jones claimed that he got a new Parole Officer and didn't know if she would let him leave the state to go battle in Atlanta... then the same day Jackboii posted a video on Twitter accusing Serious Jones of lying because Jackkboi said the real reason was that he was scheduled to battle Rum Nitty, but Smack/Beasley dropped him from the Tourney & replaced him with Serious Jones to battle Rum Nitty at the last minute.. which led to ARP getting Clone at the last minute to replace Serious Jones against Bigg K.

Well Jackboy was going to get killed by Rum Nitty if they were to battle and now he's going to die a worse death from T Top who has already won a couple of tournaments in his battle rap career.
I'm interested in seeing what the hell Swave tries to do battling a female let alone a female like Casey Jay who is feminine and attractive and has bars. And who doesn't have dirt on her name or character.
I expect Prep to do better than expected against Twork. I wouldn't dare expect him to win but he may not get killed like most people would expect him to. He better be ready to rebuttal Twork's hardest lines.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Well Jackboy was going to get killed by Rum Nitty if they were to battle and now he's going to die a worse death from T Top who has already won a couple of tournaments in his battle rap career.
I'm interested in seeing what the hell Swave tries to do battling a female let alone a female like Casey Jay who is feminine and attractive and has bars. And who doesn't have dirt on her name or character.
I expect Prep to do better than expected against Twork. I wouldn't dare expect him to win but he may not get killed like most people would expect him to. He better be ready to rebuttal Twork's hardest lines.
Jay killed twork with his third against him. Running through all of that goof’s mannerisms was so fukn cold. Worse, it was all spot on. Prep is meh but I agree with you. Casey might body him too because he ain’t gonna talk about hitting her with chi-palms and all that karate shit he be on sometimes.

Last edited:

brettakins

Star
BGOL Investor
cassidyvshitman.png

Rare Breed Entertainment // Max Out

Anybody else watch this? :dunno:

Cassidy and his fans are delusional. They think he won. :smh:

The reality is.... Cassidy got KO’d.

Hitman went first & won the 1st round..... EASILY.
His energy & performance was OUTSTANDING in the 1st round.

So Cassidy tried to 'real talk' him to death... and it worked only for like the 1st minute or so... but halfway thru his round you will realize that Cassidy is NOT spitting any PUNCHLINES. :hmm: So the fans in the crowd who are cheering his bars wildly are acting very Stannish. :hmm:

Hitman 1-0. Clearly.

--------------------------------------------
Ironically, they BOTH got boo'ed several times in the 2nd round, so that round was a wash.

Honestly, to me Hitman WAS much better than Cassidy in the 2nd round... but it seemed as though the Cassidy Stans started all the booing Hitman in the 2nd round... Hitman's bars did fall off a little bit, but personally I didn't think it merited all the boo's that he got :dunno: I thought the Atlanta crowd went a bit overboard with the booing at this point........ so then the other fans who were waiting for Cassidy to spit some good punchlines 'took over' the booing duties while Cassidy was rapping. :yes:

In my head, I was like: "Nah son, Ya'll not gonna Boo the shit outta Hitman's decent bars... but then let all these BASIC, bullshit Cassidy's bars slide. :hmm: That would be too much BIAS... and way TOO obvious."

Nobody won that round with THAT MUCH booing happening on both sides, imo. :smh:
But in the 3rd.... Hitman's camp brought all the FIREWORKS. :yes: They made the battle VERY memorable. :yes:

Hitman closed the show, like a LEGEND. :yes:

Hitman's little brother Showout got involved and he LITERALLY made Cassidy run off the stage :D.......
right before Nick Canon made a "last second" cameo, to give Hitman the" Bodybag Win" for a great ending. :yes:

Let me repeat.... SHOWOUT. BULLIED. CASSIDY. INTO. RUNNING. TO. THE. VERY. BACK. OF. THE. STAGE. :yes:

Now all these Cassidy fans are ANGRY all over Twitter... because they refuse to accept what everyone saw. :lol:

Btw, Cassidy got booed AGAIN in the 3rd. :yes: Several times. :yes:
Because he tried to 'act tough' & spit some tough bars AFTER Showout pulled his whole card & practically chased his whole crew offstage. Almost singlehandedly. :rolleyes:

So anyone who thinks Cassidy won this battle COMPLETELY IGNORES the fact that he got BOO'ED BADLY in both the 2nd & 3rd rounds. :hmm:

Hitman won 2-0. (With a KO assist in the 3rd round, from Showout & Nick Canon.)

The Best Battle of the Night was............ ILL WILL vs A-Ward :yes:

This was the 'most competitive' battle of the whole event..... with the 'best bars' spit by BOTH sides. :yes:

Not gonna lie.... ILL Will went first.... and A-Ward's FIRST (100% freestyle) rebuttal.... right out the gate... damn near bodybagged WILL. :eek:
I was like.... "Holy Shit!!! :eek: IF A-Ward spits 3 full rounds of "Pure Ether" like his 1st round... ILL WILL is gonna get BODIED. BADLY." :eek:

But then ILL WILL pulls off one of the BEST 2nd round comebacks I have ever seen. :yes::rolleyes:

This battle is a classic. :yes:

Clone vs Bigg K

Bigg K just manhandled Clone with an overdose of haymakers... but it was only 7 days notice for both of them... So Clone did "good enough" with just 1 week of preparation in his very first RBE battle to merit getting more battles on RBE. This loss won't affect him at all. :smh:

With more time.... Clone can probably put on a much better performance.

I think the whole crowd knew that.

Showoff vs Rosenberg Raw

This was a decent battle. Rosenberg won.

The Worst Battle of the Night was............ O-Red vs Jag :smh:

This battle was terrible. On both sides.
It was the 3rd battle of the night... right in the middle of all the battles..... and it damn near put EVERYONE in the building to sleep. :sleep:

O-Red beat himself, imo.
Felt like he did not take Jag seriously. :smh: So he didn't write anything special.
His bars were extremely boring... and in the 3rd round he started losing his voice & he finished weak.

It was a fitting end to his lackluster performance, overall. :sleep:

Meanwhile, Jag spit ALOT of mediocre bars.
All the punchlines he though was gonna "shake the room'..... just landed with a thud, instead.

Every round, Jag left the door open for a 'focused' O-Red to bodybag him.
But every round, O-Red spit some bullshit & never took advantage. :smh:

Between the 2nd & 3rd round.... on a hot mic.... I even heard Jag whisper to O-Red something like: "Shhheeit, I was terrible. You can whup my ass if you BRING IT this round, my G."

He said was something like that. :dunno:

Not sure of the exact words he used :dunno:... but the crux of it was Jag was both acknowledging that he just spit a weak round, while also acknowledging that O-Red could mollywhop him... if he had some good shit to say.

Nobody won. I couldn't pick a winner. :dunno:

They were equally awful.

But I guess Jag wins by default since O-Red couldn't capitalize & Jag made it debatable. :dunno:

It was a good move for ARP to hold the Bigg K battle after this one.
Beacause Bigg K really woke the crowd back up with his punchlines, right before the Cassidy / Hitman battle.

This battle drained the energy in the room.... but Bigg K brought it back.

Cassidy clearly won

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cassidy clearly won

Sure he won.

I bet you both ignored the FACT that Cassidy spit his last bar & got booe'd right off the stage to end his 3rd round.

This happened after they both got booe'd excessively in the 2nd round.

Which means that Cassidy literally got booed consistently for 2 out of 3 rounds of the whole battle. :hmm: in Back-to-back rounds.

Which means that also you arrived at the conclusion that "the person who got booe'd the most... deserved to win the battle." :hmm:

And when you start "making excuses" in order to ignore the crowd response.... THAT is the very definition of being "Delusional" = having beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by REALITY.

Sure, Cassidy DID BETTER than his other recent battles..... but "doing better" is not enough to win. :hmm:

Too many people running around acting like the only loss that counts..... is a 50+ point blowout. :hmm: So if Cassidy lost by 10-20 points... they act like he actually won... because he didn't totally play like The Generals & suffer a Harlem Globetrotter level of embarrassment. :rolleyes:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Jay killed twork with his third against him. Running through all of that goof’s mannerisms was so fukn cold. Worse, it was all spot on. Prep is meh but I agree with you. Casey might body him too because he ain’t gonna talk about hitting her with chi-palms and all that karate shit he be on sometimes.
URL switched a couple of the 1rst round matchups. Supposedly they already had Swave vs Prep booked for a future card so they moved that battle up to now being a 1rst round matchup. And as result it's also Twork vs Casey Jay in the 1rst round.

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
Sure he won.

I bet you both ignored the FACT that Cassidy spit his last bar & got booe'd right off the stage to end his 3rd round.

This happened after they both got booe'd excessively in the 2nd round.

Which means that Cassidy literally got booed consistently for 2 out of 3 rounds of the whole battle. :hmm: in Back-to-back rounds.

Which means that also you arrived at the conclusion that "the person who got booe'd the most... deserved to win the battle." :hmm:

And when you start "making excuses" in order to ignore the crowd response.... THAT is the very definition of being "Delusional" = having beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by REALITY.

Sure, Cassidy DID BETTER than his other recent battles..... but "doing better" is not enough to win. :hmm:

Too many people running around acting like the only loss that counts..... is a 50+ point blowout. :hmm: So if Cassidy lost by 10-20 points... they act like he actually won... because he didn't totally play like The Generals & suffer a Harlem Globetrotter level of embarrassment. :rolleyes:
Okeedoekeyyy

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
The URL just announced their Ultimate Madness 3 competitors and 1rst round matchups. This time around there's gonna be men and women along with some top tiers.
Here's the 1rst round

dqfT81GdtQL_aIqdWBpHmLY9GRGft2FFPTppUkzlgjDXzsS4LYOU3jUgfW_i_J07EM7JvzDwQzET9Q=s640-c-fcrop64=1,0000018afffffe75-nd
1rst round took place earlier today. As mentioned earlier they switched opponents for the Prep vs Twork and Casey Jay vs Swave battles so Swave vs Prep and Twork vs Casey Jay happened instead.
The battles were judged
Casey Jay beat Twork clearly. Twork choked every round.
Prep beat Swave thanks to the fan vote after the judges were 2-2. Swave was/is pissed
Drugz beat Yoshi G
Geechi beat Riggz
Swamp beat Jerry Wess
Cortez beat O'fficial. It was a bodybag.
Jakkboy beat T Top
Rum Nitty beat Serius Jones. Jones was really good and he was even more pissed than Swave at losing.

Next round is in a couple of weeks. It's Jakkboy vs Cortez, Rum Nitty vs Drugz, Casey Jay vs Prep and Geechi Gotti vs Swamp

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Tay Roc played this all wrong. He had one of the greatest performances in battle rap history against Daylyt. On second watch I think he won. To have two back to back legendary performances is tough. Plus Mook had rounds from the 2vs2 then for Brizz in the bag to use. You know the old dudes need time to start cooking so the longer the rounds go the better. Tay Roc should have negotiated a time limit so by the time Mook was ready to cook his round was over.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
URL actually drops a battle right after it happens.

And oh yeah they just announced that they're gonna give us the rematch of all rematches, Cassidy vs Freeway in 2022

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Happy New Year Fam!
Last night was the Smack Volume Nine card. It went down on Caffeine last night and it was the last URL card for the year…and it was a good one. I will share my thoughts on those battles and offer my take on the results.
1. Real Name Brandon v Shotgun Suge - Suge got a gentleman’s 30 on this one. RNB wasn’t bad, but we got to see that OLD, pocket-tapping Suge. Real shit, Suge lost mad weight and clearly had better breath control and did not fumble any rounds. Suge’s best was probably his 2nd, but he was cooking all night.
Casey Jay v Viixen the Assassin - Vix body bagged Casey in this one. I’m going to apologize in advance on this one because some of my critique will not be on their raps, but allow me to get to that…anyway, VTA just had better material, crowd-control, and stage pressure / presence. Viix’s third might fuck around and already be viral somewhere for the way she made fun of Casey’s face (that shit WAS rough…). Now to the NON rap shit…Viix came on stage looking like a fukn snack. Not that she’s the best looking chick, but last night she had someone perform that alchemy and had us all like sheeeesh. Casey Jay attempts to use the same magic on people but she look weird more often than not. Big-ass head and wide body…the fact that viix came up on the stage looking better made it 1-0 before the coin was tossed. Not only that, but if you remember VTA’s battle with Loso, he controlled the small room masterfully and played into the cameras and audience. That’s what made that match look so bad for Viix. She did the same thing to Casey and had no hope. Moving on…
3. DNA v Real Sikh - 2-1 DNA threw it back and got a little hood and it was a thing to see. It wasn’t that Sikh didn’t show up, because that man ALWAYS does, but yesterday was that Roy Jones, “ya’ll must’ve forgot…” session where there was too much lyricism and content for Sikh. Sikh can pinch with the best of them, however when put in front of someone who can scheme and angle…and talk, he sometimes looks regular. That happened last night. A few of DNA’s rounds were too long and it almost took away from that battle. Almost. DNA talked to him and the crowd third round. Sikh didn’t crack and came with it as well. Just too much DNA.
Charlie Clips v B Dot - Disclaimer: CC is my favorite battle rapper of all times and being a Harlem / Heights representative, I admit my bias. I am also a fan of the sport enough to say if/when he got got. Last night was NOT that night. This was the most unusual 3-0 ever because it had the makings of a disaster, but was BOTN material. Round was edged to Clips because his material hit a little different and he had a few better punches, but dot was on his shit and we were waiting for him to take off as well. Shit got weird in the second. Dot choked and stumbled nearly through his second…but then Charlie decided to do the SAME SHIT! Here is where you saw the levels between the two though, Charlie looked out by admitting he stumbled but then went on a masterful freestyle rampage for the rest of the round. If you know Charlie, you should know two things: 1. Stop bringing up his family and politics. 2. Don’t talk through his rounds. Why? The same consequence, he will pause and punish with a directed freestyle. Happened a few times with crazy results. Some poor sister on Dot’s side caught a bad one…then the third, they were both on their shit, but again Clips was a little
Better. Clips 3-0.
Easy the Block Captain v K Shine. ETBC 2-1…and that’s generous. It wasn’t that Shine wasn’t on his shit last night, it’s just that ETBC is different. I tried to hate on this Chris Rock sounding’ muhfukah, but he really does talk different. Let me give Shine his flowers and clearly say that he was in form last night. His performance and lines were good last night, but if he was rapping at say a “seven” every round - ETBC came back with a nine-piece meal with that mumbo sauce. Shine got beat at his own game by someone who didn’t need the theatrics. ETBC’s lines were much sharper and memorable. That’s why the crowd was waiting for his rounds to start and K’s rounds to end.
Tsu Surf v Nu Jerzey Twork. Here is another instance where I have to admit that NJT is one of those battle rapper I really don’t like nor ever understood the appeal, but like I said about anyone battling Clips, I am a fan enough to say that there have been times he has spit some crazy shit. I can’t get over the exaggerated performances and “BOW” shit all the time. (Jey the Nightwing’s third should have forced him into a hiatus and really exposed his ridiculous theatrics, but I’m being a fukn hater again…) Right to it, Tsu came out in a white t, that’s an omen for death…and he cooked first round. Guess who forgot their round? This “ya’ll hold it down…” ass ninja when the crowd was silent watching him die a slow death. He eventually salvaged whatever he could, but we all knew it was gonna be THAT NJT on stage. RANDOM: I would NEVER allow anyone to dub me “Twork”or willingly call myself something that is a homonym for a dance where bitches bust it open. I know that spelling has a different meaning, but it’s not something I’d allow as an old head. Like dudes calling their crew “slime” (wild pause).
So here’s where I’ll admit my NJT hate was too much to overcome and after the wave cooked him again in the second and NJT was back on his wrestling promo yelling, I turned the app off and went back to grading papers. 3-0 Tsu without even finishing it.
Last relevant development was the announcement of Jan’s super fight which will feature Danny v Tay Rock. That’s gonna be some shit…
I’m out…

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Happy New Year Fam!
Last night was the Smack Volume Nine card. It went down on Caffeine last night and it was the last URL card for the year…and it was a good one. I will share my thoughts on those battles and offer my take on the results.
1. Real Name Brandon v Shotgun Suge - Suge got a gentleman’s 30 on this one. RNB wasn’t bad, but we got to see that OLD, pocket-tapping Suge. Real shit, Suge lost mad weight and clearly had better breath control and did not fumble any rounds. Suge’s best was probably his 2nd, but he was cooking all night.
Casey Jay v Viixen the Assassin - Vix body bagged Casey in this one. I’m going to apologize in advance on this one because some of my critique will not be on their raps, but allow me to get to that…anyway, VTA just had better material, crowd-control, and stage pressure / presence. Viix’s third might fuck around and already be viral somewhere for the way she made fun of Casey’s face (that shit WAS rough…). Now to the NON rap shit…Viix came on stage looking like a fukn snack. Not that she’s the best looking chick, but last night she had someone perform that alchemy and had us all like sheeeesh. Casey Jay attempts to use the same magic on people but she look weird more often than not. Big-ass head and wide body…the fact that viix came up on the stage looking better made it 1-0 before the coin was tossed. Not only that, but if you remember VTA’s battle with Loso, he controlled the small room masterfully and played into the cameras and audience. That’s what made that match look so bad for Viix. She did the same thing to Casey and had no hope. Moving on…
3. DNA v Real Sikh - 2-1 DNA threw it back and got a little hood and it was a thing to see. It wasn’t that Sikh didn’t show up, because that man ALWAYS does, but yesterday was that Roy Jones, “ya’ll must’ve forgot…” session where there was too much lyricism and content for Sikh. Sikh can pinch with the best of them, however when put in front of someone who can scheme and angle…and talk, he sometimes looks regular. That happened last night. A few of DNA’s rounds were too long and it almost took away from that battle. Almost. DNA talked to him and the crowd third round. Sikh didn’t crack and came with it as well. Just too much DNA.
Charlie Clips v B Dot - Disclaimer: CC is my favorite battle rapper of all times and being a Harlem / Heights representative, I admit my bias. I am also a fan of the sport enough to say if/when he got got. Last night was NOT that night. This was the most unusual 3-0 ever because it had the makings of a disaster, but was BOTN material. Round was edged to Clips because his material hit a little different and he had a few better punches, but dot was on his shit and we were waiting for him to take off as well. Shit got weird in the second. Dot choked and stumbled nearly through his second…but then Charlie decided to do the SAME SHIT! Here is where you saw the levels between the two though, Charlie looked out by admitting he stumbled but then went on a masterful freestyle rampage for the rest of the round. If you know Charlie, you should know two things: 1. Stop bringing up his family and politics. 2. Don’t talk through his rounds. Why? The same consequence, he will pause and punish with a directed freestyle. Happened a few times with crazy results. Some poor sister on Dot’s side caught a bad one…then the third, they were both on their shit, but again Clips was a little
Better. Clips 3-0.
Easy the Block Captain v K Shine. ETBC 2-1…and that’s generous. It wasn’t that Shine wasn’t on his shit last night, it’s just that ETBC is different. I tried to hate on this Chris Rock sounding’ muhfukah, but he really does talk different. Let me give Shine his flowers and clearly say that he was in form last night. His performance and lines were good last night, but if he was rapping at say a “seven” every round - ETBC came back with a nine-piece meal with that mumbo sauce. Shine got beat at his own game by someone who didn’t need the theatrics. ETBC’s lines were much sharper and memorable. That’s why the crowd was waiting for his rounds to start and K’s rounds to end.
Tsu Surf v Nu Jerzey Twork. Here is another instance where I have to admit that NJT is one of those battle rapper I really don’t like nor ever understood the appeal, but like I said about anyone battling Clips, I am a fan enough to say that there have been times he has spit some crazy shit. I can’t get over the exaggerated performances and “BOW” shit all the time. (Jey the Nightwing’s third should have forced him into a hiatus and really exposed his ridiculous theatrics, but I’m being a fukn hater again…) Right to it, Tsu came out in a white t, that’s an omen for death…and he cooked first round. Guess who forgot their round? This “ya’ll hold it down…” ass ninja when the crowd was silent watching him die a slow death. He eventually salvaged whatever he could, but we all knew it was gonna be THAT NJT on stage. RANDOM: I would NEVER allow anyone to dub me “Twork”or willingly call myself something that is a homonym for a dance where bitches bust it open. I know that spelling has a different meaning, but it’s not something I’d allow as an old head. Like dudes calling their crew “slime” (wild pause).
So here’s where I’ll admit my NJT hate was too much to overcome and after the wave cooked him again in the second and NJT was back on his wrestling promo yelling, I turned the app off and went back to grading papers. 3-0 Tsu without even finishing it.
Last relevant development was the announcement of Jan’s super fight which will feature Danny v Tay Rock. That’s gonna be some shit…
I’m out…
Co-sign on everything with Shine-Eazy and Surf-Twork since those are the only battles that I saw. Like you I gave up on the Surf-Twork joint during Twork's 2nd when he was back on his choing shit.
It's great to see Danny get the battle that he's wanted for so long. Now I just need him to use this to make up for the NOME shit and be on 100.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Co-sign on everything with Shine-Eazy and Surf-Twork since those are the only battles that I saw. Like you I gave up on the Surf-Twork joint during Twork's 2nd when he was back on his choing shit.
It's great to see Danny get the battle that he's wanted for so long. Now I just need him to use this to make up for the NOME shit and be on 100.
That shit was deflating…
Danny is crazy.
I need to see lux come out to play more. Geechie cooking him should force him out to play more. I also need my son JC to get back on his killing streak.

Skinnie Talls

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I started this thread & I don’t know how to rewatch battles anymore. If I catch it live then cool but if I miss it … kinda like it never happened.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
URL card about to go don in an hour or so
Anderson Burrus vs Swave Sevah
Drugz vs Lu Castro
JC vs Charron
Chilla Jones vs Serius Jones
Tay Roc vs Danny Myers
Tay Roc was back on his I'm gonna be loud and almost fight but not doing anything shit with Danny Myers during and after their faceoff.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay, this might be old news to some of yall but I was this years old when I found out Danny Myers' daughter is a skrippa.

And she thick as hail too :hotdamn:

WTF She must've changed her instagram cause now I can't find her.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
tune into caffeine.
That banned is on.

kyd spade v bad news just ended.
Debatable…maybe kyd edged him.
Drugs v Fonz on now. Fonz stumbled all through a one-rounder. Drugz is going crazy…

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My dumb ass bad. Didn't realize that they were also announcing battles.

The whole thing is on the Caffeine app. That battle should be as well on February 26th. Right now New Jerzey Twork was/is in the middle of a choke...again.

I never could get into a male battle rapper with a name that sounds too much like twerk..

Never seen one battle of his, but I hear he chokes a lot is that true..???

I havent peeped the battle rap game for about two years now..

any classics I may have missed??