4 am and I’m up massaging my thigh

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
4-5 interior 2 person jacuzzis. The master bath has the kind of jacuzzi with little bubbles that come from the bottom Rather than jets. One six seater jacuzzi outside. 2 showers are also steam rooms. Like 140 degree sealed steam rooms Have a sauna with the lava rocks also.
What's the difference between a steam room and a sauna?

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had a pain in my hip then turned to pain going up both legs , dr. did a MRI and x Ray's they came back negative for sciatica, he said it was a pinched nerve and it would go away.... it took a year to get better.
Shit

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I’m grinding on a hitachi magic wand like a psycho. But I’m doing that to massage the light spasms that are still occurring. I would like this to be over as soon as possible.

If BGOL wouldn’t mind saying a prayer for your boy, I would appreciate it.

Amen

You got that prayer man. I've been dealing with leg issues for over 20 years. I know your struggles all too well. Don't allow those chores to clog your mind. It's tough watching others do what you once could do without much effort.

Your job now is to focus on getting better & stronger. Stay focused. Don't forget that lady come Sunday.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What's the difference between a steam room and a sauna?
Ok, for the steam rooms there’s a metal box with water that acts like a giant tea kettle.

the sauna is a dry heat. Electric coils heat these lava rocks. Then I pour water on the lava rocks which creates steam anyway.

saunas are generally made withcedar wood.Smells good. I bring my iPhone in with no problem.

the steam room...it’s hard as fuck to breathe in them sometimes. Waterfall shower heads, lots of jets coming out of the walls. The steam comes out of a metal thing angled Towards the floor.

when you have a steam room you need a tight seal. So even though the doors are glass they are sealed with a thick rubber. The top of thedoor has a swivel to keep the hot steam in or out. Everything is stone.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Address the cause.... FIX THE SCIATICA WITH Surgery. People tell me alot at work too... A whole fucking lot!! Meditation, rest, escape from the trapping of materialism and focus on experience and building relationships with those that DESERVE your valuable time is key. Do you, disregard your ego and give. Discover the word NO. If you have one, Ditch the side chic (s) too. That pain comes back. Giving is key to freedom but be careful of what and why people want something from you.
Wise words

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m primarily a personal injury attorney. I called one of my track star / trainer clients but didn’t reach him. Then I remembered to call a chiropractor I know.

He’s going to try and figure out what’s going on. Wants me to go in for an mri. I’ll pay to have him come out.

he said that all of the massaging I’ve been doing is irritating my nerves more.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok, for the steam rooms there’s a metal box with water that acts like a giant tea kettle.

the sauna is a dry heat. Electric coils heat these lava rocks. Then I pour water on the lava rocks which creates steam anyway.

saunas are generally made withcedar wood.Smells good. I bring my iPhone in with no problem.

the steam room...it’s hard as fuck to breathe in them sometimes. Waterfall shower heads, lots of jets coming out of the walls. The steam comes out of a metal thing angled Towards the floor.

when you have a steam room you need a tight seal. So even though the doors are glass they are sealed with a thick rubber. The top of thedoor has a swivel to keep the hot steam in or out. Everything is stone.
So they both steam (rooms). I wonder how the sauna achieves the dry heat.

I know what you mean, I used to go to Jeju Sauna here north of Atlanta, they got a bunch of different kinds of saunas, wet steam room, dry, ice cold room, hot, warm, & cold jacuzzis. $35/day, can spend a whole 24 hours there

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So they both steam (rooms). I wonder how the sauna achieves the dry heat.

I know what you mean, I used to go to Jeju Sauna here north of Atlanta, they got a bunch of different kinds of saunas, wet steam room, dry, ice cold room, hot, warm, & cold jacuzzis. $35/day, can spend a whole 24 hours there
The sauna is dry heat but you can make it steam by pouring water on the heated rocks.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great advice but I hold a lot of secrets as an attorney. More importantly, I hold a lot of personal secrets. I hate evidence.

We have a different motto, don’t write anything down that you don’t want read back to you in court.

I sincerely appreciate your advice. Maybe, I’ll create a diary just for this period of my life.

I tend to do that with pictures and videos. Which of course can be more secrets.

Say brah...this KillaMayne...go tell your dumb ass doctor
.you want a TORADOL SHOT, BACKED UP WITH TORADOL PILLS...Report back to the KillaMayne....I fell 20 feet out the air,couldn't walk.. went to doctor and got that combo..I have l5 and l7 herniated disc...I will take a full grown Gorilla to the ground...that's how good this COMBO is..brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nerve damage is some shit, hope it gets better.
My only advice is, try getting off the opioids and look into marijuana or better yet kratom for an alternative pain killer. I would advise you to activate the weed (de-carb) and eat it rather than smoke it, but kratom should actually work better for you. Hit me back if you want more information.

T o r a d o l...shit is a non narcotic life saver.. brah

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
.you want a TORADOL SHOT, BACKED UP WITH TORADOL PILLS...Report back to the KillaMayne....I fell 20 feet out the air,couldn't walk.. went to doctor and got that combo..I have l5 and l7 herniated disc...I will take a full grown Gorilla to the ground...that's how good this COMBO is..brah
THis the most fiyah post I ever read

My cousin uncle had almost broke his neck and he was fucked up

I know the pain u had going on.

Nigga motivated me to take down a silverback. U know how scrong u Gatta be?

Da killamayne extremely versatile brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THis the most fiyah post I ever read

My cousin uncle had almost broke his neck and he was fucked up

I know the pain u had going on.

Nigga motivated me to take down a silverback. U know how scrong u Gatta be?

Da killamayne extremely versatile brah

Shit...thats all that we know...hard life we living..day by day drama...we earn stripes from KILLIN..we attack like piranhas'..brah
@sammyjax
@Quek9
@gene cisco
@Mrfreddygoodbud
@Famous1

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
All the best with the rest and recovery, fam'.

Experienced the nerve pain back around 2010 or 2012. Somewhere around there. Did a number on me for 3 - 4 weeks.

princ_rm_photo_of_sciatica_illustration.jpg

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fa sho! I really appreciate this advice. Researched it. I don’t know why I wasn’t offered this. Seems great.