They Said No to My Show, Then Made Their Own Version—Help Me Outshine Them. ✪Promo✪

Oh, how the mighty has fallen
image-8ad12532.png
 


I appreciate this. I saw this announcement on Social Media Today a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm waiting for IG to follow up. Right now, there's still a message you get when you try to post your longer content, which means the switch hasn't gone into effect just yet. But when it does, GAME ON DICKHEADS!!!!!!!!!!! I have over 50 episodes that I haven't uploaded to IG yet (where my biggest following is), and that doesn't include the older episodes I've updated to be more dialogue based and character driven.

FYI, this is the message IG sends you. And it wouldn't be that bad if IG showed your following your content. It would be like back in the day where you grew from reposts and word of mouth. But they don't even show the audience who chose to follow you your stuff.

Screenshot-2026-07-16-at-8-53-46-AM.png
 
eeeeeeeeee
I appreciate this. I saw this announcement on Social Media Today a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm waiting for IG to follow up. Right now, there's still a message you get when you try to post your longer content, which means the switch hasn't gone into effect just yet. But when it does, GAME ON DICKHEADS!!!!!!!!!!! I have over 50 episodes that I haven't uploaded to IG yet (where my biggest following is), and that doesn't include the older episodes I've updated to be more dialogue based and character driven.

FYI, this is the message IG sends you. And it wouldn't be that bad if IG showed your following your content. It would be like back in the day where you grew from reposts and word of mouth. But they don't even show the audience who chose to follow you your stuff.

Screenshot-2026-07-16-at-8-53-46-AM.png
:smh:
 
Back
Top