4 am and I’m up massaging my thigh

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Man i can't take any NSAIDS(advil, motrin, ibuprofen), when i aggravated my back they gave me some steroids but they didn't do shit.

Sitting, standing and walking gives me the worst pain plus sleeping. Shit spread to my hip and sometimes it feels like i been kicked in my left nut.

I done lost strength in my left leg and foot but i get pain relief for a few hours after exercising. Im ready to get this shit fixed
The gabapentin helps me tho, only way I can move

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
A cat I went to law school with has MS. He’s about to get an electric wheelchair. He can’t lift 3 pounds with his left side.

Be careful, gentlemen and guard every hour zealously and jealously.

Sorry to hear about that for your former classmate.

One of my dad’s aunts developed MS in her 70s but fortunately it didn’t impact her too much. More fatigue, but overall ok. We were concerned and got her to move closer to her family outside of Seattle. Eventually she got to live in a care facility in her late 80s before passing just before her 92nd bday in late-2020. Eventually it was a combo of factors that wore out her health - complications from MS, shingles, pneumonia, and COVID. Tough old lady - glad we got plenty of visits in with her over the years. Thankful she was able to live with MS for nearly 20 years without severe issues.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey My Fellow BGOLIANS!!

I wish all you bruhs WELL and know your gonna be fine,

VERY IMPORTANT THO

1- FASTEST WAY TO HEAL FROM ANY FUCKIN THING IS

EATING TO LIVE, EAT CRUCIFEROUS FOODS LIKE ITS FUCKIN GOING OUT OF STYLE, "LET THY FOOD BE THY MEDICINE"..

Hippocrates!

2- UNDERSTAND AND MASTER THE ART OF THOUGHT CONTROL AND POSITIVE THINKING!!!! and NOT BEING AROUND NEGATIVE ENERGY

STAY AWAY FROM LOW ENERGY TOXIC PEOPLE, WITH ALWAYS NEGATIVE SHIT TO SAY.. THEY WONT HELP THE HEALING PROCESS AT ALL.

Get as much sunlight as you can, and WATER, WATER AND MO WATER, along with some vit C very important to help the body heal,

and E e helps kicking free radicals asses, and boosting your immune system...

THis is the best part of our lives we are entering, and only a SELF MASTERED MIND AT PEACE WILL BE ABLE TO EXPERIENCE THAT!!

My mid life crisis

is going beautiful son,

gray hairs displayed proudly

but its like lifes just begun

when a real knigga finds self love

and finds his voice

thats when a real knigga realize

Life is all about

making

the

right

choice

BARZ!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have sciatica pain too. It's not too bad but the back of my thigh feels tight no matter how much I stretch it.

it's been going on for a couple of months, luckily my back isn't tingling like it was a month or two ago.

"Knocking on wood"!

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Day 2 since I got it

Still sore af

These damn meds dry me out, makes shittin hell smh

I’m walkin but like a busted old man

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have sciatica pain too. It's not too bad but the back of my thigh feels tight no matter how much I stretch it.

it's been going on for a couple of months, luckily my back isn't tingling like it was a month or two ago.

"Knocking on wood"!
Go to a chiropractor

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Mayne this to ttrying get up, lay down or sit down is a bitch
It’s gets easier

what I ain’t like is I didn’t shit for like 2days or so

fuckin meds, I’m walkin ok now, I still feel the tinglin from the nerve, I can’t bend too far

had surgery on 14th, after thanksgivin I got sick, had fever of 102 over a night, now I jus got congestion

tested for covid and was clear

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s gets easier

what I ain’t like is I didn’t shit for like 2days or so

fuckin meds, I’m walkin ok now, I still feel the tinglin from the nerve, I can’t bend too far

had surgery on 14th, after thanksgivin I got sick, had fever of 102 over a night, now I jus got congestion

tested forovid and was clear
Surgery always fucks up shits. First time i had surgery after I broke my femur i didn't shit for a little over 2 weeks.

Them pain meds always stop me up, that's why i only take them bitches when necessary

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been getting up and walking im my neighborhood, doing a 20 minute walk for now. still sore though and sleeping and sitting are uncomfortable. I still ain't took a damn duece.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@SamSneed hows the recovery going.

I finished pt and been back in the gym picking up weights again. I still get nerve pain, but its nowhere near as bad as it was before surgery. Surgeon told me it could take up to a year for the nerve root to fully regenerate.

Still off work though, workers comp sending them checks every week, but im sure the Surgeon will release me by the end of the month back to work, and send me to get my impairment rating.

Insurance company gonna be pissed that they will be paying me $741 weekly tax free for at at least 30 weeks since I've been told the minimum for my injury/surgery is 10% impairment which equals 30 weeks of impairmentbenefits. They have to pay that shit when I'm back to full duty getting my regular work salary.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
@SamSneed hows the recovery going.

I finished pt and been back in the gym picking up weights again. I still get nerve pain, but its nowhere near as bad as it was before surgery. Surgeon told me it could take up to a year for the nerve root to fully regenerate.

Still off work though, workers comp sending them checks every week, but im sure the Surgeon will release me by the end of the month back to work, and send me to get my impairment rating.

Insurance company gonna be pissed that they will be paying me $741 weekly tax free for at at least 30 weeks since I've been told the minimum for my injury/surgery is 10% impairment which equals 30 weeks of impairmentbenefits. They have to pay that shit when I'm back to full duty getting my regular work salary.
Bro I’m sorry thread slipped my mind

I’m not even sure if I gave more update

I’m still fellin some random minor minor sensations but doc said everyone felt these, the nerve still recoverin,

I’m not liftin any heavy shit, but when I do things round the house Like yard work, I feel the tingle on my leg and it goes away

I’m only doin the workouts I did a physical therapy, I’m not ready mentally for weights or runnin,

But man I feel better man, mentally most important tho

I lost a lot of weight bein home, I was worried I’d get fat so I ended up not eatin much

Man I recommend the surgery

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My recovery was going well. Stupid ass cac rrar ended me on June 30th my back been on fire. My car on had 4k miles on it because a Nigerian chick ran a light in October of 2022 and totalled out my ride.

I had just got my settlement check 2 weeks prior to my accident in June. Called the attorney and they was like damn but lets get treatment started.

Shit fucked up because I have to navigate workers comp plus this personal injury shit. Im still keeping up with my fitness though.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I’m rubbing my thigh but this my reason..

Why does my thigh keep stinging?

images

Meralgia paresthetica causes pain and sensations of burning or numbness in your thigh area due to compression of a nerve. Several conditions and situations can cause it, such as wearing tight clothing, pregnancy and direct injury to your nerve.