4 am and I’m up massaging my thigh

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stop crying like a bitch. I love seeing you niggas who age shame me over the years suffer. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

I had the same ailment.. Took nearly a year to get right. Was popping cyclobenzaprine like Skittles. Do them exercises they recommend on the paperwork and take your ass to therapy. May have to drop a few pounds to help relieve some of that pressure too.

And did I say stop crying like a bitch!!?

Oh, and amajorfucup never pissed in no bag.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop crying like a bitch. I love seeing you niggas who age shame me over the years suffer. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

I had the same ailment.. Took nearly a year to get right. Was popping cyclobenzaprine like Skittles. Do them exercises they recommend on the paperwork and take your ass to therapy. May have to drop a few pounds to help relieve some of that pressure too.

AGreed

These niggas was talking mad greasy in they 30s and 40s.

Now they in they 50s whining and crying like a lil bitch.

WHere that Tesla tough talk at?

Where that mauve and my wife make 8 figures talk?

She bout to leave you for a real nigga like @jagu

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tart cherry juice bruh...

Gotta bottle in the the fridge rn...which is why I was surprised I had a flare-up.

Nobody told me to go easy on that cherry juice. First time I took some I drank a couple shots...that shit went through me like I was prepping for a colonoscopy. :lol:

For real fam. I keep my self in decent shape but my joints be hurting for no reason sometimes.

Same here..mine is arthritis tho..other than that, I'm good 90% of the time.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
t some points I wondered if I would walk again. So much pain. Couldn’t crawl couldn’t walk. I was pissing in zip lock bags. My wife wanted me to shit in a bedpan. I don’t like shutting around people.
no one likes that OG

anyway take 3 almondz well in your case 4 and you will be kicking a ball the next day.

you gone be good

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
whaaat???
This BGOL.

FUCK YO BACK ....
edY6DWk.gif

tenor.gif

yVWa3Gw.gif

LOL
*i know first hand that sciatic pain is straight agony though. Will humble the fuck outta you.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Man, get your ass back in your cloth top Avalon....

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In other words, you should know what you want out of life. Out of situations. How can you win? How can you get what you want if you don’t know?

Ince you figure that out, any moment spent not trying to realize your dreams is a waste of time.
This struck a nerve with me. I suffer from the not knowing part.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
You gon be good papi

For real bruh. I once took about 8 months off lifting and went too hard on lifts after a hiatus. First and only time I threw my back out. I'd heard about this shit my whole life but had no context. Holy shit is having a fucked up back debilitating or what?! Couldn't believe how helpless I was. Took 2 or 3 weeks to get right. Take it easy an listen to health care providers @papi68 . You gonna be alright fam :cool:

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’ve been laid up for about a month now. Started with sciatica pain. Totally my fault.

Lots of projects to do at round the house. My wife knows a bunch of handymen from Jamaica that work for reasonable rates so we hire them.

Anyway some young whippersnappers are working. Even though I’m 50, I’ve got that old man strength. And I also want these dudes to work faster. I turn our work into Olympic Games.

One of the contests was to throw wood.Some pieces were like ten feet long. Throwing them at least 30 feet. Another contest was how many times could you curl cinder blocks in a minute.

I was cool for a few days after. Then the pain started in my back. I’ve had intermittent back pain for years. Not as bad as the past. I’m not tripping.

I’m in the jacuzzi sometimes. Hitting the steam room and sauna because coronavirus was heating up. After about two weeks I’m about healed. I start doing back stretches and bends while lying on the bed.

Next morning, my leg hurts. Again I’m not tripping. Long story much shorter now. What started as a sciatic nerve impingement became an L3 impingement. This caused spasms in 4 parts of my right thigh.

I’m on Percocet, they upped my daily dosage of Valium from 10 To 40 mg, another muscle relaxer and 800 mg ibuprofen.

At some points I wondered if I would walk again. So much pain. Couldn’t crawl couldn’t walk. I was pissing in zip lock bags. My wife wanted me to shit in a bedpan. I don’t like shutting around people.

days ago, I used my arms to drag my body to the toilet. Then I started crawling days later. I started slowly walking 2 days ago. I haven’t tried stairs though.

I eat less because going to the bathroom is such a hassle. I wish I was working on my cases. Or going outside. Anything other than being trapped on my mat.

Anyway, I certainly view life differently now. Will certainly take a lot less things for granted. I prayed a lot. I don’t like the drugs but they are a necessary evil.

That’s why I’m up at 4 am massaging my right thigh.

Feel better bra. Go easy on those meds. MFs have too many side effects. I cant smoke but Ill eat the hell outta some edibles for my chronic pain.

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Address the cause.... FIX THE SCIATICA WITH Surgery. People tell me alot at work too... A whole fucking lot!! Meditation, rest, escape from the trapping of materialism and focus on experience and building relationships with those that DESERVE your valuable time is key. Do you, disregard your ego and give. Discover the word NO. If you have one, Ditch the side chic (s) too. That pain comes back. Giving is key to freedom but be careful of what and why people want something from you.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Respect fam.... I'm only a couple posts in....

I'm empathetic to your situation man... sciatica/ nerves ain't nothing to play around about.

It's probably been said already, but you're gonna be aight fam... once you get back to the other side of this I hope you stay there.

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had a pain in my hip then turned to pain going up both legs , dr. did a MRI and x Ray's they came back negative for sciatica, he said it was a pinched nerve and it would go away.... it took a year to get better.

sheppettybone

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I had a pain in my hip then turned to pain going up both legs , dr. did a MRI and x Ray's they came back negative for sciatica, he said it was a pinched nerve and it would go away.... it took a year to get better.

I would have sought a 2nd opinion....a year was too long for a pinched nerve

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Also I'm surprised nobody recommended cbd oil in this thread... Heard lots of good things from that