I finally decided to go for disability

It’s moving “Your application was selected for Federal Quality Review on January 29, 2026. On average, it takes 7-10 days to complete the Federal Quality Review. Once the review is complete, you will be contacted by either the DDS or your local Social Security office to finish processing your application.”
 
It’s moving “Your application was selected for Federal Quality Review on January 29, 2026. On average, it takes 7-10 days to complete the Federal Quality Review. Once the review is complete, you will be contacted by either the DDS or your local Social Security office to finish processing your application.”
my application was sent for review before being approved. It took about a week or two. a 2nd adjudicator is looking at it to make sure everything was done right.
 
my application was sent for review before being approved. It took about a week or two. a 2nd adjudicator is looking at it to make sure everything was done right.
That’s exactly what it is. I did everything right from talking to people and doing my research. Some people try to get me to do a lawyer I said no…..if they denied me I will get a lawyer, but I think I could do this on my own, and my issues is very on display. I don’t know what’s really gonna happen yet, but the key thing to disability is to follow all of their commands. Do not miss appointments. Do not lie to them. Because they are going to be looking for something so they could deny you so you have to stay on your game for these people.
 
That’s exactly what it is. I did everything right from talking to people and doing my research. Some people try to get me to do a lawyer I said no…..if they denied me I will get a lawyer, but I think I could do this on my own, and my issues is very on display. I don’t know what’s really gonna happen yet, but the key thing to disability is to follow all of their commands. Do not miss appointments. Do not lie to them. Because they are going to be looking for something so they could deny you so you have to stay on your game for these people.
Yep, if they turn it down twice then get a lawyer.
 
It’s moving “Your application was selected for Federal Quality Review on January 29, 2026. On average, it takes 7-10 days to complete the Federal Quality Review. Once the review is complete, you will be contacted by either the DDS or your local Social Security office to finish processing your application.”
Still waiting
 
One final thought about this process if you have an actual issue, do what Social Security people tell you to do by attending every appointments and meetings. They will most likely approve you if you actually have an actual issue without a lawyer. But me moving to Virginia, made things go a lot quicker and easier.
 
Hey little slight update. I’m waiting for the Medicaid portion of this to finish. So far so good. I am finally resting better and paying bills. I really got myself in a deep hole. This is why most of the initial money is going out the window, but I still got a good amount left. It has been an interesting experience, but as I said before, if you really have a disability and you work for a while apply for and make sure you have all of your paperwork in order. In some cases you need a lawyer, but if you have a legitimate issue, and you have your paperwork straight you should be alright .
 
Back
Top